The doors to the past .....

Wild Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myriam POV ;

The ride back home was silent . I was calmer now . I wanted to say something . I wanted to explain things but I couldn't . Words refused to come out . 

Hyo Shin accompanied me to my door . I knew he was worried  and I truely appreciated that he respected my silence and didn't ask anything . We said goodnight and I went inside . I closed the door and leaned on it . The moment i heard his door close as well , my feet gave in and i dropped on the floor .

- Myriam ! Is that you ?! How was the dinneer with .......

Sarah didn't finish her question . She was so shocked to see me sitting on the ground with my head between my hands . 

- Ya ! What happened ?! What's wrong ?! 

She kneeled down infront of me , shaking me . 

- Please Habibti ( darling ) ! Tell me ! Why are you like this ?! Did Hyo Shin do something to you ?! I'll go and kill him right now ! 

Before she can stand up , I grabbed her hand , lifted my head which felt so heavy and said :

- He's here !

- Who ?! Who's here Myriam ?! 

- Adam .. is ... here ! 

- Adam ! The Adam we know ?! How ?! When ?! Where ?! 

Sarah helped me standing and we went to the livingroom where i told her everything that happened  . She listened to every word i said calmly . Then she asked me :

- Are you going to meet him and see what he wants from you ?!

- I don't know yet ! You know that i don't want to have anything to do with him or so called sister of mine . I wish I stayed orphan like I used to . I always wanted to have a family but now that i somehow do , I don't want it anymore .  It's not family that I have . But blood related enemies . 

- Park Hyo Shin  ! I totally forgot about him ! What are you going to do ?! He will ask about everything ! Are you ready to reveal the past to him ?! 

- I don't know ! I don't know anything right now . I'm so confused and afraid ! 

- Still affraid of Adam ?! I thought we ....

- No , Sarah ! Not Adam ! But myself ! I know that I have to face everything that is going to happen ! I'm afraid of my heart ! Anyway , tomorrow is another day . Let's just sleep on it and tomorrow we will see what will happen ! 

After saying good night to Sarah , I dragged my heavy feets and body to my room . Once in bed , I kept turning from side to side without sleeping till morning . 

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Park Hyo Shin POV ;

I stepped into my apparment without the desire to leave Myriam alone tonight . What happened made me worry so much about her . She's not as strong as she pretend to show . Something serious and bad is happening . I don't know what it is but just seeing her brother in law and the way she reacted to him and how he asked me to stay away from her I knew that things aren't quite right . My head is filled with many questions that I don't know if I can ask them to Myriam or if she would answer them once asked .. 

The sensation I had from hugging her still lingers in my heart . I desired so much to hug her but not in such circumstances . Her falling tears made me feel sad and it ached my heart   

Tonight was so overwhelming .. I saw her surpried , shy ; smiling , afraid ; sad ; crying .... And she affected me in all her states . Her surprised face amused me . Her smiling face made me happy . Whil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter