Devil is back !

Wild Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myriam POV

- Adam ! 

What is he doing here ?! Why now ?! I knew i shouldn"t panic . He does not have any effect on me . It must not . Not anymore . Especially infront of Hyo Shin . 

I diverted my gaze back to the man infront of me and tried to smile hoping he didn't notice my nervousness , more likely the fear i felt for a second . Hyo Shin smiled back at me as if reassuring me that I don't have to be affraid because he's here . And for some reason I felt safe . 

His smile was like a happy sun light that shined through the clouds of my dark life . It's warm and soft . It made my heart be at ease . It made me feel peaceful and protected . I can 't really explain it through words . I never felt this before not even when I thought I was happy and loved . This is new and unique . This is Park Hyo Shin's effect . 

Not only his smile but the look in his eyes . Those beautiful eyes that took my breathe away from the first time i ever saw them . They go deep into my soul and no matter what i do i know i'll never be able to hide anything from them .

And at that moment i knew that I want him to know me . My past me and my present me . I can't tell the future and what it will hold for me and for the first time I thought that i should not be affraid of the unknown . What would happen worst than what already had happened before ? And even if it does I"ll get through it like I did before . What does not kill you makes you stronger . 

" I really want to know you ......" 

What Hyo Shin said before echoed in my mind . He took the risk to be open with me . He was direct and honest . He took the first step and expressed the desire to know me . Why shouldn't I let him . I want to know him too . I can't deny the feelings that started to grow inside of me for him . I'm not sure how big they are or what they really are but how can I know if i don't try. 

Seeing Adam tonight was the push i needed . I need to put my past behind me and be free . I need to breath . I 've been pretending to live during these past 3 years when I was trapped in the labyrinth of my past; suffocating . 

Hyo shin is my way out of it . He's the fresh air i need . And he's here.........

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hyo Shin POV

The fear and panic I saw in Myriam's eyes and face worried me . I followed her gaze to see what made her so affraid and I saw him . A man sitting just in front of us smiling to her . It was a smile but not a smile in the same time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter