I'll be there for you !

Wild Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Hyo Shin P..O.V :

We stayed silent for quiet some time savoring the lingering  feeling after our kiss .

Suddenly , a question popped in my mind . If they wanted her gone , why did they came looking for her ?

I looked at Myriam and asked her about it . She said to wait for a second and went to her bedroom . She came back with an envelope . I remembered it . I saw Leila giving it to her the day she first warned me about Myriam .

I took it from Myriam and opened it . There were some papers inside writing in a language I could not read .

- Those are legal papers Leila gave me , said Myriam , She wants me to give up my inheritance . Father's health is not well . I didn't know he was sick untill Adam told me . That's why he wanted to talk to me . He said Father is asking for me back home . So , Leila wants to make sure that I won't have any right to take anything if my father leaves something for me .

From the things I got to know tonight , I stopped getting shocked at anything that Leila does . She was not worried about her father's health , she was worried about his will . This is just awful . I scoffed , which made Myriam laugh .

I looked at her suprised . 

- It's just that you don't seem surprised at anything I tell you . But me ; who is experiencing it at first hand , I always get surprised .

- It's just that you are too good to imagine how people could be evil , no matter who they are . I'm just sorry that it's a member of your family . Family should be our shield and our support . 

- Yeah . She whispered sadly .

I put the papers down on the table and took her hand .

- Hey ! Look at me ! 

I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter