Her past : Part 2

Wild Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#

Flash back :

3 years ago ...

- Sarah ! Hurry up ! we are going to be late for class !

- Coming ! Nagging from early in the morning ! I know you are afraid of keeping Adam waiting ! Try fooling someone else babe ! 

 - Okay ! I admit ! It's been a week since i last saw him ! I miss him so much !

- Love is hard ! hahahaha ! 

- Come on ! Stop with the teasing and let's go ! 

Finally! she got out ! i always have to drag her ! I'm fine with it but today I have no patience ! I need to get early to school to see my boyfriend !

Adam ! Being the girl I am ; I never imagined that a guy like him would choose me to be his girl and to love ! I'm poor and orphan , he's rich and from a high class family . He's handsome and smart , He's pretty much like those perfect drama heroes and i became our school's cinderella . 

I have always admired him from far . Growing up without my parents and facing the harsh realities of life from a young age , i knew that he was out of my league . I never even dreamed that he would notice me and i never tried to approach him either . Love , fantasies about romance is a luxury i can't afford.

Being realistic , knowing where i belong is what kept me alive till now . I don't need anything more . All i Wanted is to graduate with Sarah and build a future 

A simple one . A degree , a job and a stable salary that would allow us me and Sarah to have a decent life . No one will crush our pride again . Being poor and without family , made Sarah and I targets to every kind of abuse as children .

But we swore that no one will do that to us again . We studied hard and got scholarships in one of the best school's in the country . All we need to do is to maintain low profile and graduate . 

Everything went like we planned untill Adam's happened . We have got classes together for two years and he never looked my way untill 6 months ago . He started to pay attention to me , to try to talk to me and be nice to me . At first , I was so scared of his attention cause other students started tobe aware of me . 

He was the school's prince and favoring me wouldnt pass g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter