Her past ; Part 1

Wild Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park hyo shin POV

- What did you say ?! 

- Eh....hh.... The steak is delicious . She said  with a smile.

- I'm glad you like it . Is Sarah okay?! You two look close.

- Yes , she's fine now. And yes we are close. She's like family to me. We grew up together. She's my person .  

The love she has for her friend was written all over her face . A happy smile lighted her beautiful face . She looked like a little  girl talking about  her favorite  person. 

I felt jealousy making its way into my heart. I laughed at myself . I'm being ridiculous . How can i get jealous of her friend .!!! 

 - Childhood friends are the best , right ?! , said I .

- Yes , i think . I never had many friends . It has always been just me and Sarah . 

A shade of sadness and pain crossed her face. Those moments of hurt or fear that i started to notice everytime she talked about something related to her past made my heart bleed .

 " I'm scared to let you know me. " 

These words kept ringing in his ears and invaded his thoughts.  Why did she said that ?! There is much more to her than what meets the eye. 

Every person experience bad times during his life.  He's been there too . Maybe more will come but everyone gets over those periods and move on . For Myriam , it didn't seem the case. She's still chained to her past. 

***************************************************************

 Myriam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter