I know her !

Wild Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Click , click , click ..... ( sound of camera snaps )

GOOD WORK EVERYONE ! shouted the photographer !

Finally , the photo'shoot ended ! Park Hyo Shin let a sigh of relief escape . He was posing for hours and he's really exausted . However he can't go home yet he needs to take everyone for dinner now ! He sighed again ! 

30 minutes later .....

Park Hyo Shin entered the NightSky Restaurant . It's a place where celebrities come often because they can eat in peace without having fans going crazy about them . It's owned by someone who works causually in the industry and knows how hard it is for famous people to go to public places so he made sure that his place were the one where people like Hyo Shin consider as one of their favorite and most frequented places .

Of course regular people come too . Especially foreigners who tend to ignore all about korean celebrities . 

The table was set for them . He did call before to reserve a table for him and the group of people he came with  : the photographer , his manager , his stylist and couple of others who worked really hard for the shoot today . He would rather perefer going home and relax but this was basic manner in his line of work . Add to that , the photographer was one of his friends so .. he won't let him go before spending some quality time together knowing that they won't be seeing eachother for awhile because of his album promotion . 

- Hyeong ! said his manager, Look who's here ! 

- Wha..... what ?

- I said look who's here ! Isn't that the flower girl ?!

- Flower girl ?!

- Your neighbor , Hyeong ! The one i let in your house when you where sick ! said the manager 

What ?! She's here ?! Where ?! How come ?! Questions kept popping into his mind while searching for her with his eyes ! 

And there she was !

Suddenly , all his fatigue and his wish to go home disappeared ! 

 After that day in his apartement , he didn't had the chance to meet her and thank her properly for taking care of him . He was planning to drop by her place and give her a gift or something  maybe a book cause he knows that she loves reading  or maybe ask her for dinner . 

Seeing her now and here made him think that he kind of missed her . Missed her ? What he was thinking he saw the girl couple of times ! How could he miss her already ?!  He really needs to stop thinking non'sense !

- Hyo Shin ! wake up ! said his photographer friend What are  you looking at ?! 

- Oh ! Nothing Woo Jin ! I must have dozed off for a few seconds ! 

He said that while keeping his eyes on Myriam's table . She was with another foreign girl ! Maybe that's her friend ! the one she talked about to him  ! Does she come often to this place too like the café ! 

She looks beautiful tonight as well ! 

- Oh ! That girl ! said Woo Jin , I know her ! 

Hyo Shin looked at his friend surprised ! Is he talking about Myriam ?! 

- Who ?! said Hyo Shin : Which girl ?!

- The one you keep looking at ! The curly hair !

- What ?! You know her ?!

- SEE! I was right ! you were looking at her ! Do you know her too ?! 

- She's his neighbor Hyeong ! Said his manager , I know her too .

- Yes she is my neighbor ! but how do you know her Woo Jin ?!

- I know her from a photoshoot ! Her looks are unique so I recognized her immediatly ! 

- A photoshoot ?! She's a model ?! 

- No ! I think she studies Fashion Design ! A photography student i know had this collaboration project with a fashion designer and I len

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter