Nice to meet you !

Wild Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Did she just gave me a smile ? Did she recognise me ? Does she know who I am ? Many questions popped into his mind . Anyway Let's just smile back as well !

He felt an urge to talk to her and to get to know her . Normally , he acts cautiously when it comes to people and specially to women . Being a famous singer was never easy . It's like being watched 24/7 . Scandals can be fatal and all that he's been working for could disappear in a second . 

However , now he doesn't feel like that and doesn't care . He really wants to know her . She's his neighbor anyway . It would be good to have a friendly relationship with her and be on good terms . 

After gothering some courage , he took his cup of coffee and went to her table :

- Hello ! I am Park Hyo Shin ! I think we are neighbors right ?! 

- Hello ! I am Myriam ! I think we are ! Nice to meet you ! 

- Nice to meet you too Myriam ! ( Nice name) Can I join you ?!

However, she didn't mention her family name ! Maybe they don't do that in her country .

- Yes !  Sure ! Feel free to sit !

She's an easy going person apparently . He sat down facing her . She really is beautiful , he thought that  seeing her up close and in day light .

they stayed silent for some time . Felling the awkwardness starting to build up , he blurt out the first thing that came into his mind :

- Are you  fan of the classics ?, he said that while pointing to the book infront o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter