Moment of truth ..... Part 2

Wild Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeXNkQgTKdU ( Enjoy the song , It has english subs ) 

Myriam P.O.V :

I was glad and anxious at the same time . Glad that he changed his mind about meeting me . It meant that maybe I still have a chance to make things work after all . Anxious about opening the doors to my past and its darkness and afraid that it would be too much for him and that he would choose to stay away from me ....

Sarah was looking at me smiling , trying to encourage me .. I smiled back to reassure her that i am determined to take my chances .. As she said before I have to take risks ...No pain no gain right ?! 

My phone started to ring . The moment I saw who was calling I froze .  My day was hard enough can't they leave me alone and not making it harder for me !!! 

- Yes ! I said with a very harsh tone . What do you want Adam ?! 

The second Sarah heard the name ; her face hardened . 

- We need to talk ! he said .

- I think we talked enough . I heard you enough and I have nothing to tell you more than I had already said . So , stop talking , stop calling and most importantly stop your wife from coming looking for me . 

- Leila ?! Why did you meet ?! 

- Stop acting please ! It's not like you don't know about that ! Pffff ! 

- I don't ! okay ! What did she want ?!

- Ask her . Why are you asking me ?! Listen Adam . I really had enough of you , both of you . So leave me the hell alone and stop bothering me . 

I was about to hang up when he said something that made me stop ....

- That man Myriam ... The one who was with you when I first saw you ... , then he stopped .

- What about him ?!

- Leila seems to know him as well . She talked to him today . 

- What ?! Where ?! When ?! What did she say to him ?! 

- Hearing the way you panicked , it only means that you care for him . Don't you ?!

- Mind your own business! I spat each word with such anger , Whom I care or don't doesn't concern you ! 

And I hung up . Leila talked to HyoShin ! That's all i kept thinking ! 

I looked up at Sarah and sighed . 

- What's wrong ?! What did that piece of want ?! ,Said Sarah .

- He asked me to meet him again .

- Don''t ! Okay ! He said what he wanted last time ! You don't need to meet him or his ty wife again . If she wants you heritage , we will ,sue her . She has no right to ask that from you . 

- I don't care about that Sarah . Adam said that Leila talked to Hyo Shin today . 

The way Sarah eyes popped ,made her look like an anime character . It made me laugh . She calmed her self by breathing deeply as she normally does . Then she said :

- Hyoshin knows that she hates you . He tasted a bit of that last time so he won't take anything she says seriously okay ?! No worries ! You just have to tell him the whole story and let him decide Myriam . It's better to know where he stands sooner than later at least if he chooses that he doesn't want to be more than a neighbor for you , It would be less painful for you to put him behind your back . 

- Right ! I said half heartedly ...

The only thing to do right now , Is waiting .... Tonight will be the moment of truth .....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

PARK HYO SHIN P.O.V :

I stood infront of her door unable to knock it . My heart was beating like crazy .  

I'm hesitating again . I took couple of deep breaths and I knocked . 

Few seconds later , Myriam was standing in front of me smiling .  I was stunned . 

She looked dazzlingly beautiful with her straight hair . I was captivated by her and couldn't move a muscle in my body . She made a way for me to pass and enter without saying anything . 

I stepped foraward and waited for her to close the door and lead the way to the living room .

We sat down unable to speak a single word or even to look at eachother . We stayed that way for few seconds which felt like hours .  The room was full of tension  

I heard her sigh  So I left my head and faced her . She was rubbing her hands. She seemed nervous . I coughed trying to catch her attention . She looked at me and smiled faintly . 

- Do you want to drink something ? She asked me . 

- No  It's okay ! Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter