Cruel reality ...

Wild Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Hyo Shin P.O.V :

 

- I didn't leave ! I was sent away for their sake ...

I looked at her confused . They sent her away ?! Like banishing her ?! Why would they do that ?! And most importantly why would they come looking for her if they wanted her gone ?!

Myriam took a breath . A single tear fell from her eyes while she was looking at mine . Then she said :

- Leila and Adam were always arguing. Leila blamed it on me saying that I'm trying to steal her husband like my mother did to her mother . She said that since I came to live with them in Father's house , her husband changed . She said I was the reason . She said that I was trying to come between them . She said I was trying to destroy them , her family , to take everything away from them . She called me names . She humiliated me infront of Father's guests , her friends , the maids , ... She took everychance there was to do that privately and publicly . I endured it cause I thought at least my Father wanted me around . He used to talk to me and try to explain Leila's behavior saying that him cheating on her mother affected her and made her affraid that her husband would do the same specially that Adam and I had history . Then , things got worst . She took it to a whole new level . She tried to harm me through Sarah . She made things difficult for her because she's my bestfriend . I tried to understand her . I promised Father to try . I tried to explain to her that I would never look at her husband , that I would never hurt her . I told her I was not my mother . She shouldn't blame me for what happened . I was a victim like her . At least she had her parents no matter how they were . But me , I was all alone . I really wanted her to accept me . I wanted to be her sister . Then things calmed down . I thought I got through to her , that finally we could be a family . But I was wrong . She didn't want me , she will never do . Me , my existance , is something she will never accept nor tolerate ..

She stopped talking . I saw pain and I felt her trying to pull her hand that i was holding . Unconciously , while she was speaking i thightened my grip on her hand and the pain made her stop her words .

I took her ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter