Moment of truth ... Part 1

Wild Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIU1NKqj9_A (hope you enjoy the song )

 

 Myriam P.O.V :

Myriam felt satisfied with her hair . It felt perfect to change something in her self inorder to make changes in her life as well .

Going back home , the first thing she had to do is to call Hyo Shin and ask him to meet her . It's time to talk about the things he witnessed and to explain what's going on to him . She felt nervous waiting for him to pick up her call . The phone kept ringing but nothing . She was about to call again when she changed her mind and decided to send him a message instead . Maybe he's busy , I don't want to disturbe him , she thought .

The message : 

" To keep my promise to you , I hope we can talk . To explain and make things clear . For both of us . Call me whenever you are free to meet me . Take care ! "

I put my hand phone aside . Waiting for his reply . Fifteen minutes . Thirty minutes . Still nothing . I started to panic . Maybe after what he heard , he doesn't want to meet me anymore . I stood up and went to the kitchen to drink some water when i heard the beep . 

The reply : 

" I don't think we can meet today ... I'll call you when I can . You too , take care ! "

The coldness of his reply ached my heart . My eyes started to get watery . I felt like crying . It took alot of courage to make up my mind and open up to him . Now I feel like maybe it's too late ...as if he made up his mind as well to make a distance between us .... 

Park Hyo Shin P.O.V :

I was glad  that today i was busy with work and the preparation for my comeback which allowed me to keep my mind off Myriam .  Sarah's warnings kept hunting me all night long . I still can't make a desicion .

Can I handle her explanations ? How much complications are we talking about ? Can I afford to get involved ? Are my feelings deep enough to make a commitment ? 

I was in deep thoughts when my phone started ringing . I looked at the caller I.D and it was Myriam . I kept staring at the screen without finding the will to pick up . I'm so confused right now that I can't even talk to her yet . 

The moment the phone became lifeless , I felt relieved andd guilty at the same time . Why can't I face her ? What am I really affraid of ? 

BEEP !!! She sent me a messa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter