Someone to fight for ...

Wild Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myriam P.O.V 

I woke up to find my self in my room . All i remember is that i was crying in Hyo shin's arms . Did I pass out ?/ OMG !!!! Things are getting more embarrassing !

I got out of bed to find Sarah ; The moment I stepped out of my room , i could hear voices ,Sarah and Hyo Shin are talking .More than talking I guess . Sarah is being harsh on him . I had no courage to go in and face both of them anymore . I leaned my back on the wall and closed my eyes . Why my life is so hard ?! 

Thinking about the past makes me in pain , thinking about the present makes me sad and thinking about the future makes me affraid . 

I heard the door closing , and i knew that Hyo shin left . I took some deep breaths and went out to the living room to find Sarah reading the papers Leila gave me . She left her face up hearing my footsteps and her eyes was screaming fury . 

- How can she still do things like this to you ?! How can a person be so evil ?! , said Sarah ..

I sat down infront of her and gave her a sad smile.

- How can you be smiling right now ?!  you are driving me crazy Myriam .

- Sarah , please ! it's already hard enough for me . Can't you let me breathe for a sec . I"m trying to put things together in my mind . 

- What's there to be put together Myriam ?! Can't you get it now ?! Leaving won't be the answer this time . I know it's hard for you but you gave up alot for the selfish b... already ! How can she ask you to give up more for her ?! 

- Sarah ! i'm not thinking about Leila now , said that and gave her a sarcastic look .

- Oh !!! said Sarah with a mocking smile , our priorities had changed i guess . 

Pfff ! she's laughing at me ! 

- Sarah ! Can you please stop ! I'm really confused right now and I don't have the luxury to put up with your jocking mood !

- You are not confused Myriam ! I think you are in love ; as simple as that ! you fell girl for your handsome neighbor ! , she said that and started laughing again !

I looked at her shocked ! Me ! In love ! With Hyo Shin ! NO , NO , NO ! I like him , maybe too much but love ?! NO ! 

- Iam not in.....

Sarah cut me and said : 

- Yes you are ! and you know how I can tell ?! It's because t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter