October 26,2012

My Life With SHINee

6:35 pm

-Today was after school. Minho picked me up. He told me that Kibum and Taemin oppa were at recording for moon night and appa and Jonghyun were getting stuff for Yoogeun's birthday party this weekend. After Minho picked up Yoogeun and I we had to go get groceries for the week. Minho and I aren't that close so the ride to the grocery store was awkward. I've never really hung out with Minho with just the two of us, and when we did Taemin was usually with us. I was kind of happa too because I got to learn more about him. He told me when he grows up he wants to become a director. While we were grocery shopping he taught me some Korean phareses like one Taemin says a lot is gongbuhagi shireo which means I don't want to study. Another one is neon neomu yeppeuda which means you're beutiful. This one is my favorite Nae oppa neun wanbyeokhaeyo which means my oppa is perfect.

-When we got home I was happy see everyone there. Then I yelled out nae oppa neun wanbyeokhaeyo and all the oppas and apps looked at me. Minho and I just smiled at each other. It was really nice to get closer to Minho today. Later he told me kuiyowoyo, I didn't know wht it meant so when I looked it up , it means you're cute.