October 22, 2012

My Life With SHINee

10:45 pm

-Nothing really comes to mind. I wish I was in New York to see SMtown. My hubby would be performing. His name is Kibum but prefers to be called Key . I wish I could see him perform with the other Shinee oppas and appa. I always pretend they live with me instead of my really family. It makes my life really intresting that way. Onew is my appa, Jonghyun is Key's old friend, Kibum is my husband and we have a child named Yoogeun, Minho is Taemin's close friend we don't talk a lot but I can tell he's a caring oppa, and Taemin is my very close older brother but his mental age is close to Yoogeun's. I really love them all though they don't know I exist. I really hope to meet them one day.

Dreamland

-I really miss the oppas though they just left yesterday. Yoogeun andI took them to the airport. As always Kibum was dressed really fashionable. Before they walked to the plane I gave them all a hug and when I got to Kibum tears streamed down my face while yoogeun was holding onto his leg. Kibum wipe my tears and gave a short kiss and held me tightly. I couldn't help myself but cry while my face was burried into Kibum's chest.

-"It's only four days, we'll be back," He whispered in my ear.

-"I know but I'll still miss you," I mumbled.

-"Umma, stop crying," Yoogeun said with his sweet voice and puppy eyes.

-They left leaving Yoogeun and I. We went to the window to watch they're plane take off.