November 19, 2012

My Life With SHINee

7:52 pm

-Today was really fun and I got a new hair cut. I went with Kibum and Minho oppa grocery shopping and then to get my hair cut. I'm not sure why Minho came with us but it's ok we needed help looking for groceries. Kibum said to just get my hair trimmed and try straight bangs, I was a little iffy about the idea but now I don't regret it. When the haircut was done Kibum attacked me with a hug and yelled," My jagiya is so cute!!!"

-"It's cute," Minho said while ruffling my hair. Kibum got mad at him for touching and messing up my hair and then fixed it. My new hair cut was really cute but it felt like I was back in kindergarden because it waas the exact same hair cut.

-When we got home from the salon, all the oppas, except for appa, were really surprised when they saw my hair. Especially Jonghyun who said I don't look like myself. Then he hugged me by the waist and touched my hair saying that he liked my old hair better. It's good that Kibum was there to save me

-He grabbed my hand and said," Don't touch my baby." I felt my face turn red, because he hasn't called me baby in a long time. Come to think of it we haven't been doing a lot since today, because they're so busy. He hasn't even kissed me since he started school. I was glad when we came home we didn't have to do any thing, appa and Jungsu oppa were barbrquing, Taemin oppa was on our laptop, Hyukjae, Minho, and Jonghyun were playing with Yoogeun. It was a peaceful afternoon, Kibum and I were cuddling on the couch watching a movie. I forgot what movie, I was just glad that I could spend time with him. We kept intertwining our fingers and kept telling each other," I love you." After every " I love you" he kissed my cheek getting closer to my lips until our lips met. It was nice to finally kiss him after such a long time and it wasn't just a peck, it was one of those kisses that you couldn't describe. Today was so nice.

-Also I told the oppas I wanted to meet Junhyung from beast one day and they dissapproved. Leeteuk said that he was a gangter and he didn't want his niece to be around people like him. Ugh he doesn't seem that bad. Kibum seemed a little ticked off when he heard this but he knew that I was just a fan of beast.