November 9, 2012

My Life With SHINee

10:43 am

-I'm really tired today and my friends are saying that I'm having a lot of mood swings, and now I feel like I'm going to throw up. I'm not sure why I am really tired. I got a full eight hours of sleep and went to bed early. Why did I even come to school today? School . I wish I stayed home today. I feel so bipolar. I wanted to stay home and sleep and cuddle with Key.

-I wonder who's picking me up?

4:13

-Kibum, Taemin oppa, and I oh and Minho are doing home work right now. Well I'm doing homework. Kibum, Taemin, and Minho are studying. I wonder when Taemin is going to take his SAT's. I don't want him to wait to long like Kibum did. Sometimes I wonder what Kibum thinks of me going to a public school with guys. He probably wants me to go to a private school with only girls but those are to expencive and appa doesn't want to a lot for school. I think Kibum is just worried that someone would steal my heart from him. He is so silly sometimes because I will always love him and only him. Plus, if he saw the guys at my school he would start laughing. The guys at my school aren't very pleasant to look at, so he has nothing to worry about.

-Oh no, I should stop writing Taemin is getting curious to what is in here.