November 10, 2012

My Life With SHINee

12:00

-I have a feeling that Jungsu oppa, Leeteuk, is going to visit soon now that I know he's my uncle. Maybe he'll pick me up form school and he'll take Yoogeun and I somewhere. I wonder what Kibum oppa is doing in school right now. I thought he would take dance classes and singing courses but he's not. He's taking general classes and majoring in music. I want to traveling around the world with Kibum oppa when were both done for school that'll be nice. Or just backpack around Europe. The first place I want to travel is to Okinawa, Japan to see my grandmother and Grandpa. It's a good thing that my grandpa is an english teacher there so I don't have to learn a lot of Japanese. I wonder what they'll think of Key. His Japanese is ok so he'll be able to talk to them. Taemin probably wants to see them too.

1:12 pm

-I can't wait for tomorrow because it's 11/11/11. I'm going to make a wish with Kibum oppa. I'm not sure what to wish for and I'm curious what Kibum is going to wish for. I know it's kind of superstitious but it's fun to do these things. Kibum and I haven't been talking a lot because he ahs school and goes to bed early and that's when we talk. I'm glad he doesn't have school tomorrow and over the weekend. I can't wait to just cuddle with Kibum oppa all weekend.