November 8, 2012

My Life With SHINee

11:02 am

-Not a lots been happening. Schools boring. I haven't been talking to Taemin a lot becausse he's busy with school or with Minho. I usually leave the oppas alone when they come back from touring.

1:16 pm

- I'm in core right now everyone is still writing in their note books for class though the timer already ranout. Writing for class is really boring. I wonder who's picking me up from school, it might be Appa or Kibum most likely Kibum. For some reason I like it when Minho and Taemin pick me up because they always take Yoogeun and I somewhere before we go home. Not many things have been happening except the oppas and appa came home from SM town London.

2:15 pm

-There's some sick people in my class. I wanna go home with my oppa and just sleep and do nothing. All I want to do is cuddle with my Kibummie oppa and sleep. I don't even feel like doing homework but then oppa would get mad because he has to do homework. Plus he seems stressed because he has to go to college like Minho.

6:37 pm

-When the oppas picked me up it was all of them because they had to go to a dance rehersal so when they picked me up we went straight to the rehersal. They already picked up Yoogeun before me. It was kind of hard to concentrate and do homework and watch Yoogeun with loud music going on and not trying to watch them dance. So Yoogeun went into a different room where Yoogeun can watch TV and I can concentrate on homework. This wasn't the first time I've been to one of there dance rehersals but this time was different. I thought it's because mostly when I go it's during the summer, but it wasn't that it was how this practice was shorter and less fun than the others. Usually they would take their time and have little breaks they seemed to have rushed through it and be really stressed with work. I hope they're getting enough rest.

-Another thing that happened is that Appa told Taemin oppa and I that Leeteuk oppa is our uncle. He's our umma's brother. I was really surprised by this. I geuss that's why he would visit everytime he had a chance. I don't really mind he's really nice and I like it when he picks me up from school. He's like the fun uncle in our family.

--------------------------------------

In case you're wondering this is what I think about during school and I write them during class. Leave comments please!!! I'm dying to know what you think.