November 18, 2012

My Life With SHINee

In the picture Hanna were on our way

Leeteuk: Hurry up I need to see my neice

Eunhyuk: Hi Hanna

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11:02 am

-Last night, I didn't come home 'til five o'clock because I was at my friend's , Jhodine, house. I didn't want to be bored ans wait at home for Jungsu and Hyukjae oppa to come visit. When Jonghyun came to pick me up I noticed that he didn't start the car after a few seconds. I looked at him and he was leaning close to me with his cheek facing me.

-" Aren't you going to start the car?" I asked.

-" You have to give me a kiss on the cheek first," he looked at me with his puppy eyes. I pushed him to to face the road and he started the car. I was glad that the ride will be short, I couldn't wait to see Jungsu and Hyukjae oppa. I was thinking of into Jungsu oppa's arms and attacking him with kisses on the cheek.

-When I opened the door Jungsu oppa was standing there in the door way with his arms wide open. I jumped into his arms and he spun me around. I was so excited to see him and that he was staying with us for the week. My emotions were over flowing that I started to cry, I didn't even want to leg go of him, I did so I could Hyukjae oppa Abig hug too. Hyukjae oppa said he was going to teach Taemin oppa and I new dance moves.