Resignation

Rise of the Blood

 

 

 

 

Hi My Beloved Reader,

First and foremost, I want to apologize for making you wait this long. For you who is reading this note from me, I am grateful that you are still interested in this story and has waited until now. No words is enough to express my gratitude for not giving up on me and this story. My schedule is not easier right now. As it is, I am still very busy with work and stuff. That is why I could still not give a promise to continue writing Rise of the Blood and update regularly. How I wish I could but really… It’s hard to tell when I can have time to write again. But I will definitely try. Thank you for patiently waiting.

Cheers and enjoy!

 

 

 

 

Chapter 5

Resignation

 

Hani clenched her hands as she heard almost everyone talking about it. The human girl Minoshaw made a scene in last night’s ball. And Minho helped her like a real Knight in shinning armor.

Hani wanted to kick herself. She was able to pull Hara out of the ball thinking that Hara is a threat. But it seems she hasn’t been looking well enough. Minho he… never intervenes on student matters except if it will endanger a student’s life or will threaten Davidar’s safety. Girls quarreling over some boys is definitely not something a Knight of Minho’s stature would bother himself with.

But he did intervene.

And it’s making Hani irritated.

She has to know what that human girl did to make Minho come to her rescue over a girl fight.

---------------

The Head sighed as she faced all the faculty members of Davidar.

“Last Night’s ball was eventful, wasn’t it?” said the head.

Minho prepared himself for this. He will apologize for his behavior.

“Girls fought during the ball. The Lotus Circle did nothing to stop it. I am terribly disappointed at the student council’s lack of ability to control the situation.” Said the Head. “I have already talked to Yonghwa, the former President of the council. These kinds of things have always been in control the past years. And we have sat down with Hara to resolve the gaps in leadership last night. It appears that Hara wasn’t in the ball during that time and she said Professor Hani invited her for a cup of tea. Without her, it seems the council was lost as to the next course of action.”

“It is my fault, Madam.” Said Hani in a voice that trembled as if in deep agony. “Hara has responsibilities during the ball. And yet I wanted to give her insights regarding her last exam. Hara is a very talented student. It is a waste if I don’t mentor her. I apologize for my lack of judgment.”

“Surely there is a more appropriate time to call a student’s attention over such matters. Considering Hara’s responsibilities and the ball,   it would have been gravely inappropriate to take her out of the event over something that could be addressed earlier or later.” The Head sighed.

There was a moment of silence as the Head weighed the reason Hani gave for pulling Hara out of the ball Hani was supposed to supervise and control.

“What’s done is done. But be sure to prioritize the right thing at the right time. The scene last night was something that could have been prevented. Mentoring a student is a good thing in itself only if it will not be to the expense of their responsibilities.” Said the Head.

Hani nodded.

“I apologize to everyone. Please put the blame on me and not on the student.” Said Hani, her head bent low.

Donghae and Joongki exchanged knowing looks. They know Hani very well. And they both know why Hani would take Hara away from the ball.

“Also, I have found something very alarming last night.” Said the Head.

Some Professors took deep breaths. The Head seldom uses extreme words like Alarming.

“The pieces that fell from the human student’s dress last night was most odd… From afar, I could already smell a spell put on it.”

Everyone went silent. There were even gasps.

“A spell? On a student’s gown? But we forbid any spell without permission here in Davidar.” Said a professor.

“That is why I was alarmed.” Said the Head. “Apparently, the human student is still incapable of putting spells. She hasn’t learned it yet. And unlike sorcerers, the human did not have previous learning on spells. Sulli and her friend only borrowed their gowns from a Professor.”

Minho’s eyes narrowed. Everything is getting complicated.

“Professor Alexa.” Said the Head. “It is impossible that you would not know about the spell. That is why I am asking you why you would allow Sulli to wear that kind of gown.”

Alexa cannot answer. Her head was facing the floor as if some weight was on her neck. Her shoulders started shaking. She’s crying.

“That spell would make men turn their eyes on the human, but will make women hate her.” Said the head. “What happened last night was provoked by the spell on the gown.”

Minho’s eyes narrowed. So… last night, the human girl had a spell on her gown. It makes men turn their eyes on her. That explains the way he felt when he saw Sulli at the dark corridor.

The Lust…

The attraction…

That strong gripping feeling that pull him to her…

….it was because of a spell…

He wasn’t really attracted to her… it was just the spell that made him feel all sorts of things. It must be a strong spell. Dragon Knights are known to have protection against the ordinary spells. Palace great sorcerers put the spells on them to make sure that Dragon Knights will not be affected by sorcery attacks during their missions. But in the past, some Dragon Knights still fall victim to spells especially if the sorcerer is strong.

Minho felt relief wash over him. It was just the spell after all.

“I… will leave the position as a Davidar Professor.” Said Alexa.

That answer made it plain and simple.

Alexa is guilty.

There was complete silence in the room.

But why would she place a spell on Sulli’s gown? Davidar is a place where sorcerers of superior abilities are teaching. She is bound to get caught.

Alexa rose from her seat and took a deep breath.

“I will immediately gather my things and get ready for departure.” Said Alexa.

 “The spell you put on Sulli’s gown would have endangered her life if the Dragon Knights did not intervene. “ said the Head. “I have no choice but to accept your resignation. I will make sure there is someone who can take over your classes.”

Alexa nodded and then she left the room crying.

Being a Davidar Professor is a privilege that only the best of the best are offered. It is a badge of honor and people respects them for being excellent in their fields. Losing the position as a Professor in Davidar is something that would taint the reputation. Alexa… would look like a failure for losing such a highly respected position.

“Protecting a student is what a Professor should do, not the other way around.” Said the Head. “Always bear that in mind, Everyone.”

The Head sighed.

“I don’t want to keep you from the important affairs. You may now all go back to your respective classes.” Said The Head.

Everyone left the room.

But Minho stayed.

“What’s the matter, Minho? Is there anything you wish to talk about?” asked the Head.

Minho took a deep breath.

“I want to apologize for the scene I made last night.” Said Minho.

“Scene?”

Minho nodded.

 “Oh… you mean when you went between Sulli and those girls?”

Minho closed his eyes for a second, guiltily.

The Head suppressed a smile.

“I admit to being shocked at first. It was not your character to do such a thing. I’ve always seen you as a cold Professor who does not get involved in student’s business. I understand the reason why most professors decided to do so.  Being involved has a lot of disadvantages, burdens and inconvenience. However… I do not find your actions last night disturbing. I actually find your intervention… very fascinating.” Said the Head.

Fascinating?

Minho’s brow rose up.

Did Minho hear the Head wrong? Did she just say… Fascinating?

The Head chuckled.

“It was a scene we often read in romantic tales.” Said the Head. “It’s like Romantic Knight tales coming to life. I’m sure women are swooning.”

And that is exactly why Minho is apologizing.

“This will be talked about for months.” Said Minho.

“I know.” Said the Head. “Then let them talk. It’s good to have something interesting happening once in a while. However… because of what happened, you have to be more cautious of your actions. People will watch you and the human girl more closely now than before. Be sure not give anyone any reason to put malice on your relationship with her.”

Minho nodded. Now that it is clear that everything that happened last night was just caused by a spell,  eliminating any further gossip about him and Sulli is not going to be a problem.

“I will be careful.” Said Minho.

----------------

 Minho was on his way to see Donghae and Joongki when he saw Professor Alexa. She seemed to be waiting for him. She still looked down, but she is no longer crying.

“Sir Minho…” said Alexa.

“Is there anything you need?” asked Minho.

“Ummm… indeed I... have something I wish to talk to you about.” Said Alexa, she took shaky steps towards Minho. “I know the other professors have already judged me. I am a professor who has put a student’s life in danger. I am not only useless but a really… the Head I am sure is being merciful. My actions would have resulted in me being put in some dungeon if the punishment was to be given by a person who has no care of me. The Head has given me the liberty to choose my own punishment and that is to leave my post here in Davidar… a punishment I will forever bear the agony of. However I… even if they all judge me…I can’t bear thinking that I could not explain myself… especially to you.”

Alexa took a deep breath.

“Especially to you…” she repeated.

Minho’s eyes narrowed. What does this woman mean?

“ I was very happy the other day when you went to me and talked to me. It was the first time you did… after years of teaching together in Davidar, you never talked to me or even lay your eyes on me. I had always admired you silently these past years. And I know I am not alone in this plight. I’m sure there are others also.” Said Alexa.

Alexa’s voice was breaking. She’s on the brick of crying. Minho just stood there, listening like a true gentleman.

“But for you to initiate talking to me… I was overjoyed. It was a moment in my life that I would never forget.” Said Alexa. “But then… I later realized why you went to see me that day. It was not because you finally saw me… It was because you were trying to protect the welfare of that human student.”

Alexa’s tears started falling.

“You only went to me to protect her.” Said Alexa. “Even when we never had any interaction in the past, I have always been watching you. There are some things about you that I know. And what you did for that human girl… I am sure that is not something that you did in the past. Not even to Professor Hani or that student Hara… I was… devastated to think that you are giving the human girl special attention. I was hurt. It was painful for me… so I… wanted to drive her out of Davidar. I didn’t want her to get hurt. I mean no injury. I only want her to receive some hate from the women until she gives up Davidar… until she leaves. Everything just went out of hand.”

Minho felt a dark feeling in his chest. It’s weird how women’s tears would often make him feel pity and compassion. But with the words he has just heard, he could not feel pity. He felt something bitter.

“I too did something in the past to drive her out of Davidar. That is why I am on no position to judge you.” Said Minho. “It was because I believe that humans would only suffer in this place, that Davidar is no place for a human student. However… that human girl is slowly changing my mind.”

Alexa’s eyes narrowed.

“I saw her work hard. I saw her dedication and passion. I saw her inner will fighting on each and every time someone bogs her down.” Said Minho. “And I can tell you that in her short stay in Davidar, she has already heard a lot of painful rejection from almost everyone. Because she has not yet given up, she is slowly gaining my respect.”

Alexa smirked.

“A Dragon Knight saying these things about a human Minoshaw student?” said Alexa. “Can’t you see where my pain is coming from?”

Minho’s eyes narrowed.

“I have been judged too. I am a daughter of a snake shifter and a sorcerer who went out of his mind. Everyone told me I was also insane, that I will end up like my father. Even when I became a professor, nobody wanted to get near me. I was… judged and yet I tried my best each and every time. I tried to survive. Sir Minho… why do you see that human student… when you have never seen me?”

Minho stopped for a moment. He could not get a word to respond.

“I suffered too… I suffered so much yet you have not noticed me.”

Minho clenched the hands on his sides.

“I was just here all the while…and yet she’s just a student.” Said Alexa. “A human student.”

“You should not put too much meaning into it. I am only trying to teach her as her Professor.” Said Minho. “Because you are right. She’s only a student.”

Alexa shook her head. She went to Minho and held his hand.

 “You… are still deceiving yourself.” Said Alexa. “But soon… you cannot hide from it.”

Minho sighed.

“I can see it.” Said Alexa. “I can see something in the future. Prepare your heart. It may still be covered in a cloud, but you will soon realize that your heart is not made of stone as what Dragon Knights would want their hearts to be. You will soon realize that losing the woman you loved in the past did not freeze your heart. That your heart… can still fall in love again.”

“Stop this Professor Alexa.” Said Minho.

Alexa is a Seer. Visions of the future would sometimes be revealed to her. But she must not use that ability to make him confuse. His feelings and emotions will not change. He is most certain of it.

However, how did Alexa know of his past? How did she know about Liah?

 “Sir  Minho… there will come a time when your principles will strip you of everything you have right now. But take heart, your principles will lead you back to your rightful place.”

“What are you talking about?” asked Minho. “Are you cursing me?”

“No, never. I will never curse you. But I see the future.” Said Alexa. “Do not waver, our great warrior.”

Alexa took her hand away.

“As for the human student… her fate and your fate will not stop intertwining here in Davidar. The fate between you and her is far greater. When I saw that future… I have no choice but to accept it. But in the end, a love between you two would only lead to divisions.”

“That is not going to happen. I will not fall in love with her.” Said Minho.

Alexa smirked.

“Heart… it’s the part of our body that we cannot trust. We think we know it. We think we can control it. But we later realize that it actually controls us.” Said Alexa.

And then Alexa walked away.

-------------------

Yonghwa finally saw Sulli walking the corridors. He’s been looking for her.

“I am so glad to see you.” said Yonghwa as he reached for Sulli’s hand.

Sulli was startled.

“You… disappeared last night after the ball. I looked for you… I mean Bomi and I both did. I was very worried. I didn’t know where to find you. Where were you?” asked Yonghwa.

Sulli tried to smile. Yonghwa’s eyes indeed looked very concerned.

“I… just needed time alone that’s all.” Said Sulli. “I am sorry to cause people trouble.”

“No don’t be sorry. It was not your doing. Everything that happened last night was not your doing. You do not deserve to be treated that way.” Said Yonghwa. “The Lotus Circle should have been there, they should have stopped that. How can I ever leave Davidar in their hands if they are so incapable of protecting one student from being maltreated? And it was not even hidden from their eyes. It was done in front of everyone.”

Yonghwa tightened his hold on Sulli’s hand.

“The truth is… I blame myself for everything. I should have done something. I should have stopped them. But when I reached your position, I was too late.” Said Yonghwa. “If only I was stronger. If only I was faster… I would have been able to rescue you. But instead it was the Blonde Knight who did…I could not stop thinking of those things all night.”

“No. Please do not blame yourself. You have worried over me far more than I could imagine anyone here in Davidar would care to.” Said Sulli.

Yonghwa sighed.

“Tomorrow… Tomorrow I leave Davidar for the Blazire Missions.” Said Yonghwa. “And I am not certain when I would be back. It can be a short mission. Or it could be a mission which will last until the Year-end exam. I may make it back or I may meet my end there.”

“Please do not say that.” Said Sulli.

“It is reality, Sulli.” Said Yonghwa. “That is why my heart is burdened. How can I leave you here when I know creatures here are just waiting for an opportunity to kick you out or do you damage? My heart will never be at ease.”

Sulli smiled.

“Do not worry over me. Bomi is here as my comfort. And I am trying to be stronger each day. I can feel that we will see each other again.” Said Sulli.

“And I hope that we will. I… have something I wish to tell you… but the timing is off. I am leaving tomorrow and the matter that I wanted to say will not make any sense with my absence. Therefore I have decided that once we meet again… if we will meet again… I will surely tell you about it then.” said Yonghwa.

Sulli nodded.

“Then we must meet again.” Said Sulli.

Yonghwa smiled and then he pulled Sulli in a hug so sudden Sulli’s eyes widened. And then Yonghwa pulled away.

“I must gather my things.” Said Yonghwa.

And then he left Sulli not able to look at her eyes.

------------------

Sulli took a deep breath as Har approached her. Har was running towards her with his hand in the air ready to hit her. That means his attack is coming from her right.

Sulli braced herself, but this time she was ready. As Har’s hand makes contact with Sulli, Sulli blocked it with her arm. And Sir Minho was right. Har is strong, it was so painful Sulli almost fell. But she somehow found strength in her other arm as she gave Har a hard punch on his side.

Har moved a step back. He looked shocked that the human girl is actually able to fight back. But Sulli’s confidence immediately faded when Har made his second attack in rage. It seems Sulli hit Har’s pride. Har looked angry. And his next attack was no longer something Sulli could block with her body. Har hit Sulli on her side. Sulli tried to block it with her arm but the attack was so strong that Sulli’s arm looked crushed as she went flying to the opposite side of the room.

“Sulli!” Bomi shouted.

Sulli tried to stand up immediately though she was in intense pain. She has to use her mind. She has to win this. She cannot win with strength. But there is a way to win this.

Sulli ran towards Har, Har also ran towards her. As they almost crashed against each other, Sulli was able to jump up Har’s head. She grabbed Har’s horns. She pulled on them as hard as she could. From what she read, Bull shifters have extremely strong horns. But it is also extremely sensitive to pain. That area between the shifter’s head and the horn is the most sensitive area. Sulli let her hand slide down Har’s horns. And then with her fingernails, she dug causing small scratches on that most sensitive area. Har howled in pain. His knees bent as he fell on the floor.

Everyone gasped.

Sulli used that opportunity to give her final blow. Using her fist, she punched Har’s nape as hard as she could. That area will cause Har to lose consciousness for a while.  It’s nothing fatal but will secure Sulli’s victory. With her regular training, her fist has become stronger. And with that surprise attack, Har fell on the floor like a large log.

There was complete silence in the room as everyone was stunned with everything they witnessed.

The human  student… just won over the Bull shifter in a physical exercise.

“That is good.” Said Minho.

Everyone’s eyes went to the Blonde Knight.

“Is it true? Is the Professor taken with the human girl?” asked a student.

“Could it be? Did Professor Minho help her? How could she have improved so much?” whispered another.

Minho tried to not show his irritation over all the whispers. They have no idea how much the human girl trained for this.

“Sulli will get a passing mark for defeating her partner.” Said Minho. “but she will not get a high mark for this.”

Sulli squeezed her injured arm. It is so painful, she was only trying to look like her injury wasn’t serious so as to pass this exercise.

“If you are fighting one enemy, having your arm crushed like that would be fine. You just go see a healer and let the healer tell you whether you could still use your arm or not.” Said Minho.

He immediately saw right through her like he could read her mind. Sulli sighed.

Minho faced Sulli, his eyes were narrowed and intense like he’s angry.

“But in reality, when you face danger in the real world, you can never tell whether you’ll only face one enemy. Sometimes, you have to face a group… or even a battalion. You have to be ready.” Said Minho. “Fighting is not only offensive. The mentality is not only to cause injury to the opponent. You should also protect yourself from injury so that you can still fight the other enemies and fulfill the mission. A victorious warrior is one who can defeat an enemy and end up alive.”

That made everyone silent. The weight of Minho’s words penetrated them. They are listening to one of the greatest warrior of the kingdom.

Minho faced everyone.

“That is the lesson I want all of you to learn from this exercise.” Said Minho. “We will continue with the other pairs on our next class.”

Sulli went to the side and leaned on the wall. Her arm is killing her. There were others who were also injured from earlier. But just like her, they were trying to look like they weren’t harmed.

Minho went to the center and lifted Har on his back. Everyone was amazed. Har is a huge man. But the Dragon Knight was able to lift him as if he was just a normal person.

“Everyone who is injured have to see the healer immediately.” Said Minho. “If you do not take care of the injuries with proper mediation, you will surely not be able to attend my next class without ending up like this one. And don’t try to hide your injuries. I saw the fights. I know who got injuries and where.”

And then he left the room.

Bomi went to Sulli’s side.

“C’mon Sulli, let’s see the healer.” Said Bomi.

Sulli smiled.

“I did it, Bomi.”

Bomi’s eyes started to well up.

“Yes Sulli. You did.” Said Bomi. “You showed them that humans too can do it.”

Sulli nodded as she wiped her own tears.

“C’mon, I’m sure you need a good arm on the next exercise.” Said Bomi.

----------------

The news of Sulli’s win against Har spread fast. Everyone in Davidar were shocked to learn of what happened. A lot of people started to speculate different things like did Professor Minho help the human girl? Did the human girl cheat? Was Har not in a good shape when he fought? It had been months since then and the talks have not stopped.

Sulli and Bomi were eating fruits at midday when several students went to them.

“So what did you offer the Dragon Knight to let him give you a passing mark?” asked a female shifter.

Sulli’s eyes narrowed.

“My arm was crushed in fighting Har. There were several witnesses when Har fell.” Said Sulli. “Besides… are you accusing the Professor that he is getting favors from students? Are you questioning his principles?”

Everyone went silent.

The truth is… Sulli has never talked to Sir Minho for months now, except during classes. She could still remember their last conversation in the dark corridor like it was just a dream…

That is the secret of my life. I have never told anyone about it.” Said Minho. “Make sure you keep my secret safe.

Yes just like a dream… whenever she sees Sir Minho now, he is so distant … it’s as if they never talked like that before…

But this is only right… in fact, Minho is her professor and the distance between him and her is only appropriate.

Sulli noticed several people going to their direction and it doesn’t look good. It’s The Lotus Circle.

“Oh well well well, if it isn’t the very popular human girl.” Said Hara. “Enjoying fame I suppose?”

Sulli sighed.

“I am not enjoying doubts over my right to stay here in Davidar. Would you?” asked Sulli.

Hara’s eyes narrowed.

“You think one success will gain you respect. But that is but one lucky instance.” Said Hara. “It will not silence everyone’s concern.”

“But it did change something.” Said Sulli. “I used to be called weak. But I don’t hear anyone saying that now.”

That silenced Hara.

Sulli bit her lip. She didn’t want to boast about Har’s defeat. It was indeed a lucky win. However, Hara’s ridicule is not something she can just take in silently.

“I have a wish to improve myself day by day. I am not certain if I can be as strong as everyone else. But I will try not to get in anyone’s way.” Said Sulli. “Thank you for your concern. Truly the Lotus Circle is a body that cares of all the student’s welfare. You even cared to ask me about my pleasure for fame. I must say that I am undeserving of your attention.”

“Truly undeserving.” Said one of the students.

Sulli just smiled.

And then the students left her and Bomi.

“That’s a good way to shoo them away.” Said Bomi.

“They have a great thirst for flattery.” Said Sulli. “Flatter them and they’d be satisfied.”

Bomi nodded and then she sighed.

“I miss Mr. Yonghwa.” Said Bomi “I still can’t believe he did not even bid me farewell. And I most hurt that he went to see you before he left.”

“It was just a coincidence. We met in the corridor on my way to class.” Said Sulli.

“Still… I hope he’s safe.” Said Bomi.

Sulli nodded.

And then women started crowding by the stairs. It can only mean one thing.

The Dragon Knights of Davidar are there.

“They are surely never going to lose their appeal.  C’mon Sulli lets go see them! They will lift my heart.” said Bomi.

Sulli let Bomi pull her towards the stairs.

From afar she could see them, Donghae’s red flaming hair as he elegantly walked, Joongki’s long Purple hair as he nodded to a professor they passed by, and Minho’s Blonde hair sparkling as he continued to walk with his handsome but stoic face.

“Wow… what a sight to beheld.” Said Bomi.

Truly, the trio exudes an aura of glamour, energy and appeal that even a the walls of Davidar can not stay silent.

“I wonder. Do they get married?” asked Bomi.

“Huh?”

“All three of them are unmarried isn’t it?” asked Bomi.

“Oh…”

Married?

“How will Dragons continue their bloodline if they do not bear heirs.” Said Sulli.

“True… I wonder what kind of women becomes their bride?” asked Bomi.

“Are you so interested?” asked Sulli.

“Of course. Everyone would!” said Bomi laughing.

Sulli giggled at Bomi’s honesty.

“I guess… women who has the same standing as them… Beautiful, powerful, a woman of position, possibly a palace woman who has a title of sorts… someone who is definitely not within our circle.” Said Sulli.

But even as Sulli said the words, her chest squeezed.

“Maybe someone with a Dragon descent… you know… to preserve the blood.” Said Sulli.

“You are crushing my heart.” said Bomi.

Sulli smiled and as she did, the Dragon Knights passed by them. Her eyes met Minho’s.

This moment has already happened before. And yet her heart still skipped a beat and then drummed mad.

And then Minho looked away.

“I’m becoming crazy.” whispered Sulli.

“Huh?” asked Bomi.

---------------------

Minho shook his head. This is the pain of hearing everything.

“Minho, why are you smiling?” asked Joongki

 “huh?” asked Minho.

“You are referring to that smirk on his lips?” Said Donghae.

“You are mistaken. I am not…” But words failed Minho as he felt his lips slightly lifted on the corners.

Minho sighed.

“There is no reason for it.” Said Minho. “A smile is just a smile.”

“It’s very rare of you.” Said Joongki.

“There must be a reason.” Said Donghae. “For sure there is.”

 “It’s really nothing.” Said Minho.

“The last time I saw you smiling out of nothing was not really out of nothing.” Said Joongki. “It was when Liah was still with us and your affection for her was only starting.”

Minho bit his lip.

“Joongki has  a point. Is it possible? Could you be opening your heart towards a woman again?” asked Donghae.

“Don’t be stupid.” Said Minho.

Danghae laughed.

“You don’t take my teasing well.” Said Donghae.

Joongki shot Dongahe a warning look to stop it.

“Well… I didn’t mean to use Liah as a teasing matter.” Said Donghae. “Forgive me.”

Minho sighed.

Your heart is not made of stone as what Dragon Knights would want their hearts to be. You will soon realize that losing the woman you loved in the past did not freeze your heart. That your heart… can still fall in love again

Those words from Alexa is coming back to his mind again.

“But Minho… you really are becoming strange these days.” Said Donghae. “Getting involved in girls fighting… smiling out of nowhere…”

Minho shrugged.

“I told you that overthinking things will only lead to doubts.” Said Minho. “So stop thinking, Donghae.”

I’m becoming crazy

Minho sighed.

“Or if you really can’t stop thinking then…Then you can just think that I’m just becoming crazy.” Said Minho.

“That.” Said Joongki. “Is the oddest thing for you to say.”