FAINT !!!

Super Junior Making School Crazy (Hiatus)

After the class, Leeteuk, Sungmin and Ryeowook gather in the class, comforting Heechul. (Heechul looks like an angry kitten at the moment.)

"WHAT???!! SESSHOMARU IS YOUR HYUNG ??!! " Leeteuk and Sungmin shout surprisely.

"NEH !!! BABO KAE...!!! I HATE HIM SO MUCH !! I WONDER WHY HE IS HERE??!!!! I WOULD NEVER ENTER HIS CLASS, EVER!!! NEVER!!! " Heecul shouted angrily.

"Calm down...Heechul-sshi....By the way, what makes you hate him so much??? " Ryeowook is so curious about the reason.

"Why I hate him? Humph~! When I was 6 years old, he kills my pet dog… When I was 7 years old, he kills my kitty… When I was 8, he kicks me into the river… When I was 10, he ate my favorite birthday cake without asking my permission!!!! "Heechul says angrily.

“Omo… You remember very well……” Ryeowook is so surprise at Heechul’s memory.

“Keuromyeo!!! When I was 11, he……When I was 13, he…… When I was 14, he……AND today, he throws me out of the class!!!!!! ” Heechul continues to tell his story at his friends.

“Okay, that’s enough. Let’s go to Gym Club to meet Siwon and Kangin.” Leeteuk taps Heechul’s shoulder and walk out from the class with Sungmin and Ryeowook.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

In the Gym Club…

“ Good morning sir, have you seen Siwon and Kangin?? ” Sungmin asked the lecturer.

“Neh…just now they were here. But now, they don’t. Probably in the changing room.”

“Neh…kamsahamnida…” Sungmin then turned to Leeteuk, Leeteuk nodded, then they headed to the shower room. The shower room was SSSSOOOOOOOOOOO luxurious. There is a spa…and  in each shower room, Ryeowook saw a water prove TV !!

“Wuahhh…..Moshida!!!” he exclaimed with excitement, then he turned to another side, he saw a round table.

“Leeteuk-sshi, what is this for?? Having dinner and snacks??”

“Neh…?? Aniyo….! This table is for playing  games, like UNOs…arasseo….?” Leeteuk smiled at him and answer.

“ZZaaaapppp…” the door of one of the shower room opens. Water vapours blow out from inside and a guy with a towel around his waist walked out.

“Siwonnnn…….Ma Siwon……Wow…Six Packs….!!! You look more charming when you only with your towel…ah ha hang hang hang (Leeteuk’s special laugh)….. ” Leeteuk pokes at Siwon’s six pack abdomen muscle and laugh.

“YAH! Siwon looks charming? How bout me?! I’m Korean number one handsome guy!!!” Suddenly a voice come from the back, Ryeowook turns and have a look, OH! Another guy walking towards them……and….And…..ANNNNDDDDDD…….he is …..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“MWO???!!! KOREAN NUMBER 1 HANDSOME GUY?!!! YAH! DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH!!! MY NAME IS MILKY SKIN HEECHUL…! I’M MORE HANDSOME THAN YOU!!! ” Heecul yelled at Kangin.

Ryeowook blushed and he don’t know where to put his vision, so he just look at the floor.

“Yah…KANGIN hyung………” Sungmin ran cutely towards Kangin and jumped into his lap~ then he gave Kangin a kiss at his cheek. “Muacks…Hyung become more and more handsome now…!!!”

“Aish!!! Jinjja~!!! Get away from me!!! Shoo…” Kangin felt awkward, “I’m not GAY…” Kangin murmured in his mind…and push Sungmin away…

“iinnnggg……Teukie hyunngg……Kangin hyung is being rude to me……wuwuwuwuwuwu(T^T) ” Sungmin then ran towards Leeteuk and gave him a hug again, complaining Kangin…

“Arasseo…Kwaenchanayo Sungmin, you still have me…” Leeteuk grabbed Sungmin’s chin and said. Looking at him with gentle eyes……

“URGH…Ah....! Hyung, who is he?” Kangin shake his head and now he found Ryeowook , standing aside, with red ears and red face.

“Oh?? Ah…let me introduce to you all, he is Ryeowook, the new student that transfers to our school today.Ryeowook-ah, this is Siwon…and this is Kangin”

“Ah…ryeowook-sshi annyeong…” Siwon gave ryeowook a gentlemen kiss at his hand and said to him, “You’re so gorgeous…”

“N…nn…..e…..h….Siwon-sshi annyeong…” Ryeowook’s face gone even red!!! Like an apple.

“Yah, dongsaeng, I’m Kangin, remember, I’m Korean number one handsome guy. Now, time to go for Maekju (Beer).” Kangin grabbed Ryeowook’s hand and pull him out of the changing room.

“YAH! ANIYO……WE ARE NOT GOING FOR MAEKJU TODAY!! WE ARE GOING TO HAVE BBQ!!! SAMGYEOPSAL!!! ” Sungmin pulled Ryeowook’s left arm.

“ANIYO…!! WE ARE NOT HAVING BBQ, WE ARE HAVING A WELCOME PARTY FOR RYEOWOOKIE…” Siwon pulled ryeowook’s right arm.

“ANI….ANI…WE ARE GOING TO…….”Leeteuk

“AISH…enough, we are having a mini concert specialy for ryeowook…."naneun naneun babo gabayo...keudae keudae bakke molleuneun...BABO " Heecul then starts to sing “GEE” with his CUTE and SWEET voice…

“Ah…stop acting cute heechul…” Leeteuk poked Heechul and then he turned to Ryeowook, “Ryeowook-ah…” and suddenly he stopped his word.

“Ryeowook-sshi…??”

“Wookie-ah….what happen to you…???”

“Yah…are you a man…?! What’s wrong with you??”

“BABO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO…Hak~! ……ryeowook-aahhhh…..what happen…I’m Heesica…

And the next moment, Ryeowook fall down in 45 degrees…he FAINT…!!!!!! Before he faint, he still can hear the cute sound of Heessica, calling him “BABO…

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second chapter is here…

It looks a bit short…don’t you think so??

New SJ oppas pop out in this Chapter,

A little hard for me to descirbe all of them in details...

You will get to know them more in the future story...

What you think about chapter 2 ??

I add a special link for you... :D

Check it out~ by clicking the pink highlighted words

Feel Free To COMMENTS~ !!!!!

 

Annyeong....