Nightmare Begins

Super Junior Making School Crazy (Hiatus)

At Ryeowook's house...

"urgh...already 3 days i never go to school..." Ryeowook said while covered himself with his blanket.

"Ryeowook ah...kwaenchana?? do you feel ok today??" uhmma suddenly came into his room and said.

"Neh...uhmma, kwaenchanayo...I feel okay now, i can go to school as usual tomorrow..." Ryeowook gave his uhmma a big smile and answered.

"Jinjja yo? That's great...! "

Suddenly, "Ding Donggg....! " the door bell rang.

"Omo, i wonder who's out there..."Uhmma hurriedly ran downstairs.

Ryeowook was so curious and walked near to the window, he peeked from the curtain.

"PRANGGG ~!!!" heart broken...

Ryeowook POV:
"Those EVILs out there!!!! How they know where I live?! Oteohkke??!!!! "

"Hahaha...oh what a handsome boy...!!! Ryeowook ah...look, your friends come and visit you..." uhmma shouted happily from the living room and soon Ryeowook heard heavy footsteps, approached his bedroom...AND...

"BANGGGG.....!!! " someone banged on the door, and Ryeowook saw Leeteuk, Siwon, Sungmin, Kangin, Heechul standing outside his bedroom while giving him a BIGGG SMILE...

"Ryeowook-ah........annyeong..." Kangin gave him a greet while the others walked into his room.

"YAH...! how are you, kwaenchanya?" Heechul slapped Ryeowook's shoulder and asked.

"N...e...h...kwaen....kwaenchanayo...heechul hyung...I'm fine..."

(Ryeowook's monolog: OUCH~! It's pain!!!)

"Ryeowook-sshi, how are you. I miss you soooo much." Siwon said and gave him a kiss at his back of hand.

"Wookie-ahhhh....annyeonggggg......i miss you so much.....do you miss meee.....???" Sungmin then jumped onto Ryeowook's bed and gave him a TIGHT hug...

"Neh!!! NEH!!! I'm fine...STOP~!!! I'm choking, stop squeezing me and leave me..." Ryeowook pushed Sungmin away...At that moment, he felt like he was going to faint again..

Meanwhile, Leeteuk was looking around at Ryeowook's bed room...

"Yah, ryeowook-ah...this is a special edition Album of f(x), I come and visit you, it shows that how much I care of you...So, can i have it as a return???" Leeteuk's eyes widen when he saw the album.

"A...ni...." Ryeowook was about to answer his question but before he finished his word, Leeteuk said, "Oh, gomawo Ryeowook-ah, you are sooooo GOOD to me..." then Leeteuk took the album and put inside his bag.

"Ah....This one...this is the poster I wish to buy last month, can I have it too...?? Komawo..." again, without waiting Ryeowook's response, he put the poster into his bag again.

"ARGHHHHH.....I'm going crazy....!!!! Would you mind just leave my house now.......!!!!!!!! " Ryeowook shouted angrily, but no one gave any response to his word.

Siwon continued to give Ryeowook a massage, Kangin still talking to him about their plan to have a drink at night club. Sungmin still hugging him like a koala bear and last but not least, Heechul still singing and dancing "GEE" with CUTE and SWEET voice...

Poor Ryeowook, after those Evils left his house, he got fever again and absented to school for another 3 days…

(Author: Ryeowook-ah…you look so weak, do more exercise and make yourself stronger…)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After 3 days, Ryeowook was fully recovered but he received another BAD NEWS that made him about to faint once again.

Memory flew back to yesterday...

"Ryeowook-ah, Uhmma and your appa are going to travel the world and probably we will not coming back in the coming few months." uhmma suddenly told Ryeowook.

"Oh? Travel the world...?? Neh...arasseo...kwaenchanayo, don't worry, I can take care of myself. Uhmma and appa please enjoy yourselves and don't forget to buy me souveniers." Ryeowook looked relax.

"Neh...but your appa and I are worry about you, so we decide to send you to school hostel. Start from tomorrow you are going to stay at the school hostel until we come back. Don't worry, I will bank in ENOUGH pocket money into your bank account every month." Uhmma announced her decision happily.

"MWOOOO????!??!?!?!?! You send me to school hostel?!!! ANDWAE ~!!!!!! NO~NO~NO~ I'm not going to stay at the school hostel. I promise I can take good care of myself. I'm staying at home. I'm not going anywhere! Appa........." Ryeowook refused quickly and turned to his appa, looking at him, hoped for his help.

"NO OBJECTION !!! You are going to stay at the hostel whatever you said. The school principle is your appa's friend. He already approve your application. Here's the key. I will send your luggage there tonight. So, what you have to do is, register at the office tomorrow morning." Uhmma rejected Ryeowooks word and started to pack Ryeowook's luggage.

"ANDWAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...............!!!!!!!!!!! "


* Refresh of bad memory ---- 끝 (ENDS)*

And now,

Ryeowook was standing in front of the office, registered himself by filling a few simple forms.

"Okay, principle had approved your application, you can unpacked your luggage at your dorm now." the office lady spoke politely to Ryeowook.

"Ah....Neh, kamsahamnida..." Ryeowook thanked the office lady and headed to his dorm.

"S-13..." Ryeowook looked at his keychain, there was a room number written on it.

Ryeowook POV:
What a weird room number...

Ryeowook walked into the elevator and push the "S" floor button.

"Ding Dong..." just a few second, he reached S floor. Ryeowook walked slowly and looked at the number on each door.

"1...2..3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10...11...12...13. AH~! here it is...S-13" Ryeowook felt relieved when he found the correct room. When he was about to knocked the door, he saw a memo, sticked on the door, written:

Dorm Members:

1 : Park Jung Soo (Leeteuk)
2 : Kim Heechul
3 : Choi Siwon
4 : Kim Young Woon (Kangin)
5 : Kim Jong Woon (Yesung)
6 : Lee Sungmin

New Comer : Kim Ryeo Wook


"......" Silence came up for a few seconds and then Ryeowook started to shout, "MWO?????!?!?!?!?!?!? Why are those EVILs name here?!!! "

NO...NO...NO...don't tell me I'm staying with them in the same dorm.....NOOOOOO~!!!!

"Oh...mwoya mwoya...Look, who's standing outside our dorm??? " a voice suddenly came from the back.

"Neh...nugu nya??" another voice asked with an excited tone.

"YAH~! Looks like ryeowook. YAH~! Ryeowook ah, is that you??? " the third voice shouted at Ryeowook.

"............" once again, silence...A few seconds later...

Ryeowook POV:
Can I get away from here now......?? Jebal...let me leave here, I wanna go home.....

then, ryeowook turned his head like a robot...and answered weakly...
"Neh...is me...Ryeowook..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, chapter 3 ends...
Now, dear readers,
Here's a small game for you...
Try to guess who are the 3 person that talked in front of the S-13 when they saw Ryeowook... xD

Enjoy reading, and i will try to update another chapter tomorrow...

Annyeonggg.....

Thanks for the support ~~~~