Turtle Research... ==

Super Junior Making School Crazy (Hiatus)

The next morning....

"KKRRRINNNGGGG.......!!!!! " Alarm rang early in the morning. Ryeowook's hand crept out from his blanket and grabbed his phone.

6am... Time to wake up and prepare to go to school.

Ryeowook brushed his teeth and take a bath, then he went to the kitchen to have his breakfast. When he walked into the kitchen, he almost lose his soul when he saw his Yesung hyung, sitting beside the refrigerator, with both deep black circle on his eyes and his right cheek got red...(Ryeowook still able to see 5 finger prints on Yesung's face.)

"Hyung!!! What are you doing here?!!!" Ryeowook helped Yesung up and asked.

"Nothing... just to cool down myself... Ouch.... my cheek pains...." Yesung rubbed his face and answered with a lazy tone.

Ryeowook POV:
Did he sitting here for the WHOLE night?! What happen to his right cheek???

Author: Ryeowook totally forgot what happened last night. He has no ANY memory about last night. == Aigoo....Short term memory lost ah.... Ryeowook.

"Hyung-ah... What happen to your right cheek??" Ryeowook still care about the finger print on Yesung's face.

"MWO?!!! You totally forgot about it?! You SLAP me !!!!! LAST NIGHT !!! 5 slaps...!!! In THE SAME PLACE !!! IT PAINS!!!!! " Yesung was so SURPRISE that Ryeowook can't remember what he did !!!

"Yeh?!!! I slapped you?! Jinjja yo???!!! Hyung miane....!!! I thought it was a dream... But, hyung, what are you doing at my bedside in the midnight...??? @.@ " Ryeowook asked again while putting some strawberry jams on his bread.

"Aniyo, you looked so cute when you are sleeping and i saw a mosquito on your nose tip, suking your blood, i was so curious that's why I sit very near to you to take a look at it..... ^ ^ " Yesung looked so excited when he told the story....

Ryeowook POV:
What's so special about a MOSQUITO MY BLOOD........ =O='''''' ???? WEIRDOOOO !!!!

"uh.....huh huh huh....... i see.....Anyway...Hyung, miane for slapping you.... are you okay?" Ryeowook was so speechless to the weirdo in front of him.

"a hahaha.... kwaenchana.... I applied some turtle's saliva on my wound... Not pain anymore. (^^)V " Yesung said proudly.

Turtle's s...a.....l...i....v...a...... == !!!! MWOYA???!?!?!?!?

At this moment, Leeteuk stepped into the kitchen,

"Annyeonggg.....Ryeowook-ah... what are you both talking?? I want to join..." Leeteuk put his arm around Ryeowook's shoulder.

"Ani...yo.... =__=" We just... chatting.... Ah, hyung, do you want some bread??" Ryeowook tried to change their topic.

"Oh?! Neh.... Gomawo.... I'm starving....." Leeteuk took the bread from Ryeowook and stuff into his mouth.

After all the members woke up, they prepared themselves and go to school together.

"Yah, Yesung-ah, feeling excited?? First day coming back to school..." Heechul asked Yesung.

"Neh... feel a litttle nervous... I've never to school for a long time, due to my research at Newyork." Yesung replied.

"Research?? But Leeteuk told me you're having a course at Newyork...." Ryeowook asked.

"Oh?! Ah.... sshhh..... that's a secret. I tell the lecturer I have a course to study at Newyork but actually.... i did some research at Newyork"

"Ah... hyung, what kind of research you did at Newyork...??"

"Turtle research...." Kangin answered in short moment.

Ryeowook POV:
M......w.....o.....???  ==?!?! Turtle...research..........

"Ryeowook-sshi, don't be so surprise, Yesung hyung always did something UNBELIEVABLE...." Siwon was so relax, seems he knew Yesung a lot.

"N....e....h...." Ryeowook answered weakly...

Ryeowook POV:
Why i feel so sick today.... == Those weirdos make me SICK..... urgh....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"KRRIIIINNGGGG......" the school bell rang.

"ARGHHH..... It's Mathematics again. Hope that the Babo Kae won't enter the cla....."

Before Heechul was able to finish his words, Sesshoumaru appeared soundless behind him.

"Who is the Babo Kae......" Sesshoumaru asked with a calm tone.

"Of Course Y.......!!!"

SMASHHHH~!!! Sesshoumaru threw Heechul out of the window.

"You cant even dodge my attack. You are the Babo kae..." Sesshoumaru gave Heechul a smirk then turned away.

"BAAAABBBOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! " Heechul screeched from outside the window....

Ryeowook POV:
what a messy day.... AGAIN....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another new chapter here~
Enjoyeeee......
♥ ♥ ♥