Faint in the library...

Super Junior Making School Crazy (Hiatus)

Another morning....

"Tweet tweet.... SMS ~ ~ " Ryeowook got a sms... He grabbed his phone, "Uhmma..."

"Dear ryeowook-ah.... I knew you don't have class today... and you are now busy doing your homework... Just want to tell you that... Uhmma and Appa are now at Egypt.. Study hard.... Arasseo...?! "

..... Neh uhmma... Arasseo.... ==

Ryeowook still wonder HOW HIS UHMMA ALWAYS KNOW WHAT HE IS DOING.....

"Because I'm your UHMMA.... i can read your mind...." Another sms came.

Ah.... again... Neh... arasseo.... T.T

Knock knock...

"Ryeowook ah... We are going out... Come on, Let's go...!!!" Yesung hyung shouted outside Ryeowook's room..

"Neh...arasseo... I'll be ready in 5 minutes"

Ryeowook tidied up his things, changed his clothes, grabbed his bag and DONE... ^^

He opened the door, walked out his room, everyone was waiting him.

"Miane hyung, by the way, where are we going...??"

"LIBRARY~" All of them answered.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the library....

"DARLING..... HERE I COME.... OH... MARY.... OPPA IS HERE... DO YOU MISS ME??? OH....! ROSE.... ANNYEONG...... OPPA BOBO.... MUACKS.... HOW ARE YOU?? DO YOU MISS ME?? OPPA MISS YOU A LOT..." Leeteuk started to have high spirit when he stepped into the library.

......

"Huhuhuhu... Come on baby, Let's go and explore some adult's WORLD...." Heechul grabbed Yesung's shoulder and muttered at his ear.

"I think I have to get a bible... Ryeowook sshi, see ya later..." Siwon waved to Ryeowook and walked away.

Ryeowook tried to look for Kangin. Surprisingly, he saw Kangin was walking around, looks like he was looking for something...

Ryeowook walked towards Kangin and asked, "Hyung, what are you looking for...?? What kind of books do you like to read?? What genre to you like?"

"Oh...?? Mwo??? Reading books?? NO...!!! Shirro!!! I don't like to read. I'm just looking for a quiet place to sleep..." Kangin turned to Ryeowook, but his eyes still scanning around, looking for a Suitable place to sleep...

"AH...!!! There it is.... annyeong Ryeowookie... I found a good place. I'm going there and don't forget to wake me up when we are going back to hostel." then he walked away.

Ryeowook POV:
Aigoo.... mwoya?! What is the purpose I come here?! Accompany these weirdo??! One of them is still kissing the books, talking to them; the other one is concentrating in his sleep; Only Siwon hyung is reading. How about Heechul hyung and Yesung hyung??? They probably hide at somewhere... Exploring "SOMETHING 18SX"...
Sigh.....

Ryeowook let out a sigh then he walked to the book shelfs, looking for his favorite books.

"YAH~!!!! Ryeowook-ah.....!!! What kind of books you like??? Are you interest in this??? =w=" Heechul suddenly appeared by his side and then he took out a book from his back...



Ryeowook went blushed... He bowed his head, not able to look at the title and hyungs' face.

"Ryeowookie-ah, don't shy.... Come on, we are 18 now.... We can investigate this topic...!!!

Ryeowook POV:
I'm just 17 years old and 11 months........ I'm still youth....okay?! >////<

"Ryeowook-ah, look, the book said, we should always do facial and treatment to make our partner fall in love with us..." Yesung telled Ryeowook by showing him the book...

Ryeowook POV:
No... NO...NOOO....!!! Andwaeeee...>////<

Heechul looked at Ryeowook's red apple face...

Haha.... Ryeowook-ah... why do you get shy easily.... xDDD

At this time, Leeteuk ran towards them with a few books in his hand, showing them to Ryeowook,

"Ryeowookie-ah, look! My darling say she is your fans... She say she want your signature...! Darling, this is Ryeowook, your bias...Ah, and.... This is my darling Mary....Ryeowook-ah, give her a signature please, and she would like to take a photo with you too..."









ppppssss............. Smoke coming out from Ryeowook's ears and nose.... then....... BOOM..... explode.....


Before Ryeowook black out, he heard his hyung still talking non-stop by his ears.... "Ryeowook-ahhhhh.....take a photo with my darling before you faint................."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong....
Sorry for never update for a long time...
Bacause........

I RAN OUT OF IDEASSSSS......
T^T

mianeh.....

I try my best to write a funny story....
But, Is a bit hard....
I wont give up writting~ i will sqeeze my brain juice to write it....

So.... please.... be patient..... and wait.....
Annyeong...... T^T