Another Weirdo.....

Super Junior Making School Crazy (Hiatus)

"Yesung hyung.... " Sungmin threw the board on the floor and ran towards Yesung.

HUG ~~~~

"hahha.... sungmin-ah, annyeong..." Yesung hugged Sungmin and tapped his head.

"Yah, Yesungie, you're back...!! You get alot of Sal (Fat) don't you?!" Heechul teased Yesung.

"Uuh??!!! Jinjja??!!! I did Diet !!! Wuuuahhhh!!! ANDWAE~!!!! I got FAT...!!! NO !!!! NO !!!!! NOO !!!!" Yesung  screamed crazily while looking at his own body.

"Aniyo...Yesung looks Fit... Kwaenchana... Don't worry... Even you are not as Fit as ME~" Siwon said to Yesung and poked his abdoment.... Flat.... ==

"Keuuuhhahahahaha......stop poking me!!!!! Ouch.... Keuhahahhaahha....It's tickling...." Yesung pushed Siwon away.

"Yah yah yah!!! Keumanhae~!!! Yesung-ah, come here, you got a new roomate !!" Leeteuk pulled Siwon and Yesung away and brought Ryeowook to the front.

Yesung took a nice looked at Ryeowook and then... He pointed his finger on Ryeowook's lips.

"Uhhh!!!!! Mwoya.... ><''' " Ryeowook quickly stepped a few step behind then stared at Yesung.

"......"

"Hahahahaha..... Ryeowookie-ah, don't be so scare. Yesung always did this to us... Normal...Normal..." Leeteuk laughed at Ryeowook.

"ALWAYS???!!!!" Ryeowook let out a scream.

"Neh.....^^ A.L.W.A.Y.S..... x目 “ All of them answered...

Ryeowook POV:
Aniya...aniya.....ANIYYAAAA..........!!!!! Oteohkke???! Another Weirdo again?!!!! NOOOOOOO.......!!!!!!!! T^T

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to hostel.....

All the members helped Yesung to carry his luggage into his room.

After finished carried the luggage, everybody went back to their room to continue their work.

Ryeowook later entered the room after finished washing the plates in the kitchen.

Knock knock...

"Come in..."

Ryeowook entered the room and he saw Yesung was holding something on his hand.

"Hyung, haven't finish unpack your luggage yet? Do you need help??" Ryeowook walked and sat on his bed.

"Neh? ah.... kwaenchana... I will do it later..." Yesung replied without looking at Ryeowook. He still playing with the thing on his hand.

"Hyung... What are you holding on your hald?? You look so busy with it... You bought an I-phone???" Ryeowook was so curious about the things on Yesung's hand.

"I-phone?? Aniyo... It's my pet...Ddangkkoming, there's another one named Ddangkkomaeng.... and I had another one named Ddangkoma. Yet i gave up adopting it a few months ago." Yesung took the small glass aquarium on the floor and held it to Ryeowook.

Turtle....!!!

Kyopta...... = w =

" I was so envy when i saw Heechul got a cat and i thought i will be more joyful if i have a pet with me, so, i bought turtles....but! UNFORTUNATELY.... I feel more BORING after i have turtles. What they did were winking to me when i talk to them !!!! Aigoo..... ==''' "

"Hahaha..... I see... kwaenchana...at least you still have a pet with you... Euuuu ahhhhhahahaha... I'm sleepy, Hyung, I'm going to sleep. Annyeonghi jumuseyo...." Ryeowook lied onto his bed and felt asleep.

Midnight...

Ryeowook felt someone was sitting beside him. He opened his eyes, and he saw Yesung was sitting beside him. Near....VERY NEAR~!!!!! Just a few centimeters away from his face, starring at him....

"WWWWUUUAAAAAHHHH...... MWOYA~!!!! GHOST!!!!! " Ryeowook was so surprise and gave Yesung a few slap on his face.

"Ouch!!! Ap ppa!!!! Ah... Wae geurae??!!! I was just watching you. I didn't do anything...!!!" Yesung hold his face with both hands, crying..... T^T

"Oh...?! Hyung.....?? Uhh.... waeyo....?? why.... don't you..... just......sleee.....p....?? S...t..op..... wat....ching....m....e....e..... ZZzzzz " Ryeowook feel asleep again.

ZZZzzzzZzz. Good night world...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong....
Story stop for a few days....haha....
sorry for keeps you waiting....
Yesung is coming back....
haha...when writing this chapter, I found out that...
Yesung actually has 3 turtle and he gave up adopting one of them on March 2011..... xDDD
Haha.... why am i so slow motion and out dated..... T^T

Anyway, hope you enjoy this chapter....
keeeuuuaaaaahhhhh.....(Yawning...)Time for me to sleep....
it's 5.30am in the morning.... heh heh....
anyyeonghi jumuseyo.....

AND...
don't forget to leave your comments...

ANNYEONG.... (^皿^)/////