Busy+Busy = What a Tired Day

Super Junior Making School Crazy (Hiatus)


"Ryeowook....?? REALLY??? Are you Ryeowook??? You looks exactly like Ryeowook...!!! " Sungmin ran towards Ryeowook and looked at him in a weird face. Turned around, looked at his face for so many times and said,

"I thought Ryeowook hates me...He always push me away when I hugged him"

Ryeowook POV:
Yeah, is good that you know that. You little devil, I almost die because you always squeezed me ~!!!

"It's me!!! BABO!!! I'm Ryeowook!!!!!!!! " Ryeowook can't stand anymore and yell at the person that still looking at him in that WEIRD look.

"..........." Once again, Silence....and then, Silence BROKE with a loud scream ~ ~

"WUAHHHHHHH~!!!!! JEONGMAL????? Ryeowook ah....I MISS YOU SO MUCH...DO YOU MISS ME TOO??????? " Sungmin started to squeeze Ryeowook again and he smacked on Ryeowook's cheek.

"YAH...YAH...YAH... Bwaba~!! BWABA~~!!! You're squeezing me again! " as usual, Ryeowook pushed Sungmin away.

"YAH, Ryeowook-ah, why are you here?" Heechul walked towards Ryeowook and asked.

"Hmm....a long story..." Ryeowook sighed.

"Come in here ~ Have a sit and then you can start telling your story..." Leeteuk took out his key from the pocket and opened the door.

Ryeowook's jaw sprang when he saw the interior of the dorm.

Rubbish, dirty clothes, , socks EVERYWHERE ~ ~!!!!!

Leeteuk smiled after he saw Ryeowook's expression, and said "Miane...this is what we call MAN's Dorm... It looks weird if it is too NEAT..."

Kangin piled the dirty clothes away to make a space for him to sit, then he turned to Ryeowook, "Ryeowook-ah, self service please."

"n.......e......h......"

Ryeowook POV:
How am I going to survive here....... SIGH.......

Suddenly, a hand pulled him from the front and he fell into that person's lap, that person smiled happily and said, "Wookie, I gotta....a hhooong hoonggg honnggg...."

"YAH YAH YAH... Lee Sungmin, stop molasses Ryeowook" Heechul sat next beside Sungmin and said.

"Aniya....Wookie just so cute..." Sungmin hugged ryeowook more tight...Ryeowook felt his bones were going to crashed and suddenly a hand pulled him away...

Ryeowook hardly breathe...

Ryeowook POV:
Oh, dear oxygen, I love you, now i realize how important you are in my life...

"Ma SIWON~! Stop interupt my sweet moment with Ryeowookie." Sungmin blamed with an unhappy face.

"You almost squeeze him to become a sardin in a can." Siwon replied.

"Humph..." Sungmin turned his face away, felt annoyed.

"So, Ryeowook-ah, you can begin your story now..." Leeteuk gave Ryeowook a glass of ice lemon tea and sat opposite to Heechul.

"Hmm...a few days ago...." Ryeowook then told his story to them...

"Poor Wookie...Nevermind, you're not ALONE, come and sleep with me tonight. I will be your pillow and you will be my teddy bear..." Sungmin said happily.

"YAH~ Ryeowook is not going to sleep with you, he is with me, we will drink maekju (beer) tonight." Kangin argued.

"No...no...no...! He will be sleeping at Yesung's room. Yesung will be coming back from Newyork next week. Sungmin, no OBJECTION~! arasseo?! " Leeteuk explained.

"N....e....h....." Sungmin answered with a lazy tone.

"Okay, Ryeowook-ah, you can unpacked your luggage now. We have cocurricular meeting at 11am. Feel free to clean the dorm if you want to...Ah, don't forget to clean the toilet too...Gotta go, annyeong..." Leeteuk and the others left the room after leaving Ryeowook a short word.

"Neh, annyeong hyung..." Ryeowook closed the door after they left.

He turned back to the living room...
...BLANK MIND...

Dirty clothes, , rubbish everywhere.
SIGH......Ryeowook turned to his room and started to unpacked his luggage.

When he opened his luggage, he freezed for a moment...He saw a "Teddy Bear" in his luggage.

Ryeowook POV:
Uhmma, why you put this into my luggage...==

A few seconds later, he received a short message, "Ryeowook-ah, you love that teddy bear so much don't you? you always hug the teddy bear at night when you sleep...♥ So, i put it into the luggage with the others...Sweet dream...Annyeong....♥♥"

"MWOYA...??! How uhmma knows I'm unpacking my luggage and I am looking at this teddy bear...??" Ryeowook shocked while reading his uhmma's SMS.

A few seconds later, another short message came...

"Because I'm your uhmma~~~♥ So, don't talk something bad about me, I know that....keh keh keh....Annyeong..."

"........., neh uhmma, arasseo..." Ryeowook feel weak and then he continued to unpacked his luggage.

An hour passed in just a wink of eyes...

"Ah...finally, i finished unpacked my luggage..." Ryeowook lied on this bed with his hand and leg separated.

"Next...hmm...the living and room..." Slowly he crawled out from his bedroom, before he close the door, he said "Annyeong my dear bedroom, see you later..."

Ryeowook started to tidy up the living room...He collected all the dirty clothes and put them into the washing machine. Then, he threw away all the rubbish. Finally, he vacuumed and mopped the floor. And now, the living room looks clean and tidy and you can see the mosaic floor were shinning..."Blink blink.."

"Hmm...Living room, okay..." Ryeowook looked at his perfect job and said. Then, he headed to the kitchen.

"Heolll !!!! What happen here?!!! World War 2 ?! " The kitchen were full of trashes. Unwashed plates, rubbish, and the dishwasher were clogged.

Ryeowook POV:
I wonder how can they survive in this kind of place.

Ryeowook shocked his head and then he began to clean up the kitchen again.

He washed all the plates, unclogged the dishwasher, throw away the rubbish, he even cleaned the refrigerator and bought some drinks and food for stock.

Last, last, last but not least, he cleaned the toilet too.

After taking the shower, Ryeowook lied on the sofa, looked around, checked whether everything is done. He felt satisfied and happy with his job.

"YAH, stop pushing me!!! "
"Ah, hyung, don't rude to me...."
"Sungmin-ah, stop acting agyeo!!"
"Aish, stop arguing and be a little quiet!!!"

Then finally the door opened. The members were shocked when they saw the house.

"Is...this...really...our....dorm....??? Jinjja yo?? We never enter the wrong drom right??" Sungmin asked.

Siwon even walked out to the dorm to confirm the number : S-13.

"Neh, it is our dorm...It's totally different from the one before we go out...!!! Ryeowook did all this??" Siwon was surprised too.

"YAH, Ryeowook-ah, eodi ya??? (Where are you??)" Heechul started to shouted after he entered the dorm.

"Shhhhh......slow down your voice..." Leeteuk speaked with a soft tone while approaching the sofa.

"Yeh...?? Wae...???" Everyone was so curious and they walked to the sofa. Ah, Ryeowook fell asleep...

They looked at each other and smiled.Then, they walked softly to have a look at every corner of their dorm. Clean and tidy kitchen. Sparkling toilet.

Ryeowook did all of it !!!!

"wuah...Hyung, Wookie did all of this by himself ???" Sungmin exclaimed...unbelievable...

"Neh...I thought he will just ignore what i said." Leeteuk felt embarrased with what he told Ryeowook earlier.

"Well, let's don't disturb him. I'm sure he is tired, let him a sleep, and we will take a rest too..." Siwon said softly.

"Neh...arasseo..." the others nodded.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nothing much in this chapter...
It's a little short too...

By the way, I love wookie so much. He such a good child. He did all the housework by himself...
hmm hmm...what do you think???

Don't forget to leave your comments...

Hope you enjoy reading...
Annyeong...

 

HAHAHAHHAA !!!! XD I AM THE CO-AUTHOR XD Just edited some spelling mistake for her =) Yeah ! XD That's all from me ! :D Enjoyyyy the story because it's nice !!!! :D

ShinningStarx3