The Museum Trip

Super Junior Making School Crazy (Hiatus)

Everyone expecting that there will be holiday for at least one week after the exam.


"Hyung!! Let's plan for the holiday! We must have fun!" Sungmin urged Leeteuk.


"I have an idea!" Yesung said.


"What idea?" All of them asked him.


"Let's go to..... the turtle park!!" Yesung suggested.


"Yah! Hyung! You're not bored with your turtle yet?! Go and look at your Ddangkkoming and Ddangkkomaeng and imagine you're at the turtle park! Done!" Kangin said with bored tone.


"I rather watch ninja turtle..." Sungmin turned away from him.


"-Dakk dakk- Ahem- Testing 1 , 2 , 3" A thin voice crackled over the speakers.


"Why this voice sound so stupid" Heechul commented.


"YAH KIM HEE CHUL! DON'T THINK THAT I CAN'T HEAR YOU ! YOU BETTER WATCH OUT!!! -Ahem- Good afternoon everyone. I am here to announce something important. We will have a trip to museum on Tuesday." The voice announced calmly after scolding Heechul.


"What?! Museum ?! Again?! We went here for thousands of times!!! Who still want to go?!" Heechul exclaimed.


"Attendance is a MUST!" The speaker guy added.


"WHAT?!" All of them screamed and Heechul break down.


*I hope that there will be no bad things happen again...* Ryeowook think in his heart.


----* On the trip day : At the Museum entrance *----


"Yay yay! Yay! We came to the museum!! Wooohoooo~!" Heechul dance around happily.


"Isn't Heechul hyung is the one that doesn't wanted to come? Why is he so excited now?" Ryeowook asked Siwon.


"He got a little bit of bipolar" Siwon whispered to Ryeowook.


"I hear you CHOI SI WON!" Heechul glared at him in distance.


Siwon turn to look at other direction and Heechul continue dancing around.


*This hyung's emotions swings so fast!* Ryeowook mentally facepalmed himself when he saw Heechul changes in one second.


"Okay kids! We may enter the museum now! You can freely walk where you want to go in the museum!" The teacher announced.


Heechul was the first one who dashed into the museum followed by Sungmin, Leeteuk, Kangin, Siwon and Ryeowook.


"Wuahhh!!! Mummy !!! Skeleton!!!" Heechul screamed when he saw the skeletons and mummies.


"Wahhh... Rabbit..." Sungmin moved to the animal fossils department.


"Wuahh!!! Ryeowook!! Come and help me to take picture of me and this pretty girl!" Leeteuk's eyes beamed brightly when he saw the mummy.


"How do you know it is a girl hyung?" Ryeowook asked him while adjusting the camera.


"You see the pretty and charming eyes~ It's seductive~" Leeteuk said with his eyes full of love.


"E...yes?" Ryeowook just saw two black holes at the eyes part of the mummy.


"Faster take the picture!" Leeteuk said.


"Ne... One .... two .... threee"


"Now me ! Me !" Siwon said and pushed Leeteuk away.


"Mee too!!!!" Kangin added.


"Me first!!!"


"No!!! Me first!!!"


"Noona neomu yeppeun~~~~" Heechul sings while dancing with a skeleton.


Ryeowook stood at there, dumbfounded.


-Klaaaarkkkk Klaaaarrrrkkkkk -


An uncomfortable sound was heard that makes everyone froze at there.


"Siwon hyung.... Are you eating satang (candy) ?" Ryeowook asked Siwon.


"Aniyo...." Siwon answered.


"Kangin hyung.... Are you eating cookies?" Ryeowook asked him.


"Not.... me..."Kangin answered.


"Leeteuk hyung..." Ryeowook turned around to look at Leeteuk.


Leeteuk was standing at there, trembling, with his jaw widely opened. All of them look at where Leeteuk is looking at. They say the casket...


Cracking...


Open...

 

____________________________________________________________________________

Okay I think you all will find weird about it XD

It's Co-author , ShinningStarx3 here ! :D

So long only I write a chapter XD

I help the author to write this chapter cause she is loss of ideas ><

I know that it's not that funny like author's chapters but still bear with me T^T !

And I will update another chapter too but not so soon :D

So enjoy this chapter ! ><

And if you all not used to read my writing style then feel free to comment about it :D

I don't mind about it =)

Enjoy the story ! :D

Comments are most loved ! <3

P/S : I LOVE THE TEDDY BEAR MUSEUM IN KOREA T^T !