First Meeting

Super Junior Making School Crazy (Hiatus)

"Krriinnggggg....." alarm rang at 6am in the morning...a lazy hand creeps out under the blanket, and turn off the alarm...

"Ryeowook ah~!!! Are you awaken?! today is your first day to your new school, don't be late..." Uhmma shout from downstairs...

"Neh....arasseo...I'm awaken..." Ryeowook answer lazily.

He wakes up, quickly takes a shower and wears his NEW SCHOOL UNIFORM.

"Great~! Smart~! Hwaiting~! " ryeowook says to himself.

"good morning uhmma..." ryeowook goes down to have his breakfast.

"good morning dear...here you go...your favorite ham and milk..." uhmma puts the breakfast in front of ryeowook.

"wuah~! uhmma kamsahamnida...." ryeowook smiles at his uhmma and says.

After having his breakfast, he grabs his bag and leave his house.

The school is just 1km away from his house, so Ryeowook decides to walk to school every morning...

"A good exercise...! " ryeowook tell himself...

15 minutes later, Ryeowook reaches in front of the school...black lines start to climb up to his face...

The sign board...is going to drop....!!! It is swinging in the air...some of the letters gone too...

" Bangggg~!!! " the sign board drop and hit ryeowook's head.

"Oh...I saw an angel...Please dear angel...don't bring me away...I'm still young... I have a lot of things that I haven't do....A lot of junk foods in my cupboard, I haven't finish them...it's going to expired soon...I have no girlfriend until now...I haven't visit to Egypt...Please, don't take my life away ..."

"Hello...are you okay....??" a guy stands in front of ryeowook, poking his face...

"Owh....huh....?? what?? where am I...??" ryeowook is still blur...

"Are you okay...?? " the guy still worry about ryeowook...thinking.."is this guy really okay?? he looks blur..."

"Yeah..yeah...I'm fine...thanks..." ryeowook rub his head...ouch~! pain~!

"annyeong...my name is Leeteuk..." the guy shakes hand with ryeowook.

"oh...annyeonghaseyo...my name is Ryeowook..Nice to meet you.." Ryeowook shakes his hand too.

"I have never seen you before..are you the new student that transfer to our school?? "

"Neh...."

"So, which class are you in??"

"3-C"

"Owh~! Jinjja??! Same with me...well great...come on let's go...Let me show you the school." Leeteuk grabs Ryeowook's shoulder and said.

"Kringgg!!!!!" the school bell rings...Leeteuk and Ryeowook have just finish visiting the school and they are now in front of their classroom.

"Here is 3-C...come in, let me introduce you my friends." Leeteuk straightaway walk into the class.

"Yah... guys, over here, let me introduce you a new friend..." Leeteuk shouts at his friends.

"Teukkieeeeeeee~~~~!!!!" Suddenly, ryeowook sees a guy, wearing bikini, running towards Leeteuk and give him a bear hug...

"Yah~!! Don't do this in front of new friend. Here, let me introduce, this is sungmin...Sungmin ah...this is ryeowook" Leeteuk introduce sungmin to ryeowook.

"Oh~!  annyeong, ryeowook-sshi ~!!! " sungmin smile cutely at ryeowook.

"Sungmin-sshi, annyeong.... " He is wearing bikini~????!!!!! OMG...what's wrong with him?

"Minnie, where are the others...??"

"Mollayo...I haven't see them since morning." Sungmin still hanging on Leeteuk's neck, just like a koala bear.

Ryeowook ah, here is your seat. There is another friend sitting beside you, his name his Yesung.

"Class stand up...!!! Good morning, sir."

Whole class suddenly become so silent....You can even hear the sound of a flying mosquito.

"Look...he has only one arm, what's wrong....Is he Sesshomaru ??? Why is he here?? Look, there is a sword at his back.. " the whole class start to gossip while pointing at the WEIRD lecturer...

"SHUT UP~! " Sesshomaru suddenly shout at them.

"YES SIR!!!! "

"DDANG....!!! " Someone suddenly open the door, and a cool guy with yellow hair walk into the class.

His name is Heechul.

As he saw Sesshomaru , he starts to yell at him,

"MWO YA?! YOU ARE THE LECTURE?!!! I WILL NEVER ENTER YOUR CLASS IF YOU REALLY OUR LECTURER!!! BABO!!! BABOOOOO!!!!! " after finish screaming, he turns back and decides to go out from the class, and suddenly he is grabbed by Sesshomaru from behind and being flung out of the class.

"BABO, you have no need to enter the class. Just stay outside."

Then, Sesshomaru close the door with a loud bang and start his lessons. Meanwhile, Heechul is squatting outside the class, doing nothing, continuously mutter and cursing Sesshomaru.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hmm...here is the first chapter...

pheww....now i realize it's hard to write a fanfic...

I seldom read english novels so i have not enough vocabularies in my brain...

*SIGHHHH......*

So, after finish reading the first chapter, how do you feel??

Feel free to comment ~~ :D