Chapter Two

Do You Hate Me?

WARNING A lot of swearing later on, and some slight OOCness but please read on.


Tao accidentally bumped into a taller boy, fumbling down to the ground from the impact. He groaned, ruffling his hair and raising his head back to the tall stranger. "Hey, watch where the hell you're going." The boy had golden-brown hair, bushy eyebrows that Tao tended to stare at the most, and tall physic. Tao clumsiliy got up, returning to the proper eye level between the impatient stranger. "S-Sorry, I'll watch where you are going next time." The other boy scuffed, shuffling back through the halls, but came to a stop when he heard Tao speak back up. "U-Um! What's your name? My name is Tao... if you were curious." The boy turned around, eyeing up and down at the other, finally chuckling, "Haha, you look like a panda. My name is Wu... Wu Yifan. See you around... if we meet again." Tao smiled back at him, resuming back to his clumsy search for the dark skinned boy and possibly Chanyeol.

 

Tao skidded down the corner, finally arriving to his destination. He walked into the classroom, eyes being plasted onto his body. "U-Um, can I talk to K--I mean--Jongin?" The crowd moved aside, forming a small--I mean smaaall---path for Tao. The dark skinned boy turned to him, smiling at the panda-like. "You know, I said you can just call me Kai." The girls in the room gasped, earning Tao some unwanted glares from Kai's fangirls. The male students baffled, eyeing Tao to see what Kai saw in him. Tao approached the dark boy, staring at him after eye contact. "W-What is it?" Tao poked Kai's arm, then fully latching onto the man's biceps. The panda boy began feeling up Kai, examining his arm by sliding his sleeve up. "Uh... Tao?" Tao looked back up at Kai, still tightly gripping onto the other making the boy wince a bit from the strong pressure. Tao smiled, but Kai was utterly confused, staring at the tall boy. "Hey Kai." "What?" "Are you strong?" "Pff! Of course I am!" "Then..." "Then what?"

 

"Can you join the discinplinary club?"

 

Kai widened his eyes, staring at Tao in disbelief. "W-Who asked you too?" "Vice-Prez, or should I say Sehun?" Kai's face turned a couple shades paler, staring at Tao without blinking at all. "T-That guy? The SEHUN?!" Confused, Tao cocked his head, replying with a yes. "What's wrong?" Kai face-palmed himself, sighing deeply in frustration. He mumbled, "That son of the devil..." Kai raised his head, slowly smiling then stating, "No. He's Satan himself." Kai began chuckling to himself, weirding the taller boy out. "K-Kai?" "Fine. I'll join you disci-club of whatever. Did Sehun force you to get members?" "....Not really." Tao responded, reminiscing the recent memories of Sehun laughing mechanically. "Oh, do you know Vice Prez?" "Know him? Heck, he is an old 'friend' if you could consider it like that. You don't know how crazy that guy can get when you push the right button..." Kai sighed again, thinking back on his old memories with Sehun, though Tao couldn't see them as old friends that well. "How did you become friends?" "Aish... too long of a story. You'll find out later if you are that curious." Tao looked back at him, raising an eyebrow. "Gah! Just forget about it!" Kai leaned in further, next to Tao's ear. "...or I'll eat you up." Kai chuckled, watching Tao's hilarious reaction. Tao tried to retaliate, only to stare at the tan boy with his mouth open. Tao quickly left the room, repeating Kai's 'warning' in his head over and over. "I guess one more to go..." Tao skipped away, searching for the large-eared giant.

 

During his search, Tao come across a screaming boy, struck with obvious fear. "No no no no!" The boy fell on top of Tao, making the two groan in pain. "Why do I keep bumping into people?" Tao asked himself. The boy latched himself onto Tao, who tries shaking him off. "H-Hide me." Tao was confused, but he obeyed. The scared boysteps behind Tao, looking out every now and then. "I'm sorry, but I really need to lo-" "HE'S OVER THERE!" Tao notices the two men screaming, realizing that the two were Lay and Suho. He instinctively held onto the other boy, who tried to sneak away. "L-Let me go!" Lay and Suho come running to Tao, asking him if he seen a boy named Luhan until Suho noticed him in Tao's arms. "Is this who you are looking for?" The two nod, grabbing Luhan into place, making sure he doesn't run. "What happened," Tao asked in mere curiousity. "Heheh... long story short. Let's just say a certain scary as guy asked Luhan to join a dangerous as club." Tao, taking a lond time piecing the puzzles together, looks at Luhan then widening his eyes as far as he can. "You don't tell me..... Noo..." Tao stares at Luhan in disbelief shaking his head repeating that the world isn't so small, finallyuhan  speaking up.

 

"If it is an any small chance, does that certain guy... go by the name Sehun?" Luhan stares at Tao, his eyes widening as well. "....How the hell did you know?" "Just a... hunch?" The two stare at each other for a bit longer, breaking the silence with a burst of laughter when Tao tells the older one his situation, Luhan telling his own in return. "So you were asked by Kyungsoo too, but you didn't know the Satan lord was the true mastermind whose been chasing after you for, who knows how long?" Luhan nods his head, laughing at their slightly similar situation. "He just saw me beat the crap out of some bullies because they were messing with my friends and he said I was perfect for his club." "Well Vice Prez did say he already had someone in mind... I just think it wasn't the screaming dude that Lay-ge and Suho-ge were looking for." Tao looks back at Luhan, who was already trying to stop himself from cracking up. "So? Are you going to join?" Luhan looks back at the younger, his gaze suddenly turning serious. "Tao was it? Y-You don't know how infamous that club that son of the devil really is. They do crazy as things once in a while, not your average mill of a club. And also, although I did beat the out of some punks, they were just some small fry. I'm not very strong, and who knows? I might bet beaten the out of if I join the club, since as I said, I'm not that strong." "Please Lu-gege~" "Lu-gege?" "Can you please~ join? If things get rough, I'll protect you! I don't want to see him getting all scary and putting it out on us by some chance." Luhan tried to protest until he gave in to the younger's cute--but desperate--aeygo and adorable pouting. "Aish... Fine. I give up! I'll walk over... to that demon den of a clubroom." "It's a lot cleaner than you think!" Tao retaliates. "I know..." Luhan pouts in defeat and frustration. 'I guess it's not that bad,' Luhan thinks to himself, looking back at the cute maknae behind his trail.

 

Tao skips through the halls in happiness of what he accomplished, especially to the fact that Sehun certainly won't be angry with him. He begins humming some of his favorite songs, 'gee' slipping out from his mouth every now and then. He catches his focus on the boy he's been looking for. "Bingo~" Tao giggles, approaching over to the slightly taller boy.

 

"Um... Hello?" Tao greets, suddenly getting nervous because of his last encounter with Chanyeol. The giant looks over at Tao, frowning a bit at the unwanted sight. "What is it?" he says coldly. "Um... I was just wondering... if you'd..." Tao snakes his arm onto Chanyeol's, connecting their hands together. Chanyeol quickly shakes his hand off in slight disgust, hurting the panda boy's feelings, but that didn't back Tao down. He's extremely sensitive, but Tao knows his deterimination is even stronger. He grabs onto Chanyeol's hand again, surprising the giant. He tries shaking him off again, but Tao's tight grip won't allow him to do so. Tao stares at Chanyeol, the giant blinking twice quickly in confusion. "W-What?" "Can you join our club?" Chanyeol raises an eyebrow, giving him the 'what the hell' look. "N-No.." Tao squirms on his arm, implanting his whole body on the giant's arm, despreately making sure he doesn't let go. "Fine, b-but can we at least be friends? T-Then... I'll make sure you change your mind about joining the club!" Tao was not looking forward to an angry Sehun. He gulped to the thought, staring back at the giant. Tao pouted, whining to make sure he join. A crowd begin to form around Chanyeol and Tao, Chanyeol not liking the attention. "I'll join your stupid club, but I'm not gonna befriend you." Tao lets go, smiling at Chanyeol but pouts right after that he didn't want to be friends. The crowd starts dispersing due to the boring conversation, making Chanyeol sigh in relief. Noticing this, Tao pouts, murmuring a sorry to earn his forgiveness.

 

"So? What's the club called?"

"EXO, the discinplinary club."

 

Chanyeol widens his eyes, but sighs in defeat. "Um... do you need me to show you to the room?" Chanyeol looks back at Tao, who looks like he's ready to burst into tears of joy. "...Don't worry. I already know where that clubroom is... actually everyone knows." Tao gets curious, but decides to shrug it off to not annoy his new member. Tao smiles, giggling 'thank you's that make Chanyeol's heart flutter.

 

'Huh? What the... Why is... my heart... I am so not gay!' Chanyeol looks back at the maknae, his heart beating ever so faster.

'...' Chanyeol shrugs it off, trying to avoid the maknae... so he doesn't turn completely "gay". "I'm straight and I know it," Chanyeol mutters, disappearing into the crowd as he marchs his way to his new clubroom. Tao excitedly jumps up, "YOSH! Mission complete! Gotta return to the clubroom~" The panda shuffles throughout the halls, humming in bliss. "Can't wait to tell Xiu-gege."

 

"HACHOO!" Xiumin sneezes, wiping his nose. "Huh... that's strange. Did I catch the cold? Or... I have a bad feeling about this." Xiumin hurries through the halls, searching for Suho and Lay. He runs down the hall, noticing a familiar shade of hair. "Xiumin! We caught Luhan!" 'Oh, no wonder. That's Lay's hair color...' "Good job, guys. Oh, now that you guys are hear, I have so-" "We know, Tao already told us and we already filled the 'application' to Oh Sehun." Bewildered, Xiumin stares at the three, especially Luhan. "You of all people are joining? I thought you were scared of, ehhem, Vice President." "I was, I guess, but then I realized it wasn't a big deal." Xiumin smirks, looking at the now flustered boy. "What? Do you have a thiing for him?" "No! You're not the one to talk! I see you oogling at Tao!" Xiumin blushes, recieving a smirk from Luhan. "Besides, why would I fall for that Oh Satan lord?" "I dunno. Cause you have weird tastes?" Luhan jabs Xiumin in the elbow, the four laughing in harmony.

 

Back at the clubroom...

 

Sehun rolls around his chair, chuckling quietly at the surprisingly new members. "That panda boy got that stubborn deer to join? How interesting... How about I put that wushu master to the test... of course, not an easy one," Sehun says to Kyungsoo, who evilily chuckles with him. "Oh Sehun, you are one crazy son of a ." Surprised by his leader's foul language, he smirks, "Well, that's rare for you to cuss. But Captain, your evil nature is the real reason I even joined in the first place. Justice? Ha! You just want revenge on every bully and delinquent that made your middle school years a living hell. Especially that guy." "Oh him? I don't really care about him anymore. But... it'd be fun to kick his anyday." "Oh Captain, you're the crazy son of a ." "Why thank you." The two's mechanical laughter fill the room, making any nearby outsiders shake with fear as they pass by the door. "Burr... those two are crazy sons of es," says an unknown passing student. "But... it'd be fun to mess with the desciplinary club. Although those guys don't know who they are messing with." The unknown student starts laughing quietly as well, sashaying away to the laughter of the desciplinary club, (a.k.a. EXO) Captain's and Vice President's laughter.

 

But they did not know what Hell they will be put through because of that Oh Satan lord... nor did that Satan lord know what was coming with him.


A/N: Haha, this chapter is pretty short compared to the one before and some of them are sorta OOC, but eh. It's just that D.O.'s smile and laughter look like it'd be funny for him to the true secret mastermind. Hmm? What's that guy? Whose the unknown student? Bah, you'll find out eventually. No big deal. Sorry for some OOCness and thank you for your patience. Also for my crappy storyline. lol