Donghae!!!

Will I able to love you?

 

Donghae POV

“Thanks Sungmin hyung,” I spoke while draping my jacket over my shoulder while stumble over to the door, my body feel like as if it is going to collapse soon.

“Yah Donghae ah,” he calls out while helping me to the door.

“Neh hyung,” I reply feeling the pain on my head.

Aish!

Bet I was crying too much that makes me so dizzy.

“Have you had your breakfast yet?” he asked as I hold onto one of the chair feeling really tired.

I gave him a weak shake on the head replying his question which within a minute he had rushed behind the counter and pack up some doughnuts for me.

He rushes back a few minutes later with a cake box in his hands.

“Take this, go home and grab some breakfast, then get a nice warm bath, you look tired,” he spoke touching my shoulder.

Hyung, I wouldn’t be so strong if it wasn’t for you who stood behind me every time to take care of me.

“Then, get some sleep, take a rest Donghae ah, and stop thinking about him for a second but just think about yourself, I bet you had not been eating properly nowadays seemingly you face had slim down quite a lot,” he spoke showing his concern to me.

Hyung, please tell me how could I stop thinking about him when he had live in my heart for so long already.

Every piece of my heart is about him.

His smile.

His hugs.

His soothing words.

And not to mention the very one kiss we shared when he runaway from his wedding.

Even though that kiss doesn’t means anything to him.

But to me, I am already grateful to him.

I am really grateful to him for pulling me back when I was about to end my life.

Pulling me back to the world, to stop me from foolishness.

Even though I am suffering now.

But nevertheless, at that very moment when you pull me back, I did for once believe, you might have fallen for me already, just that I didn’t expect that we will ended up like this.

Broken and hurt.

“Go rest okay? And don’t come over tomorrow, have a nice rest for these two days, and if you still feel like getting another day holiday, just text me and inform me about it, okay?” he give me a warm smile.

Hyung, thank you for everything.

Thank you for hearing all my sorrows and hug me when I am hurt.

“Neh hyung,” I reply weakly as he handed me the box giving me a warm hug in the process.

“Now, go home, take a nice breakfast and a warm bath, take care of your body will you?” he spoke again as I turn around, not even have the energy to reply him.

I push open the door and step out of the café with Sungmin hyung following behind, the aching feeling on my head making me dizzy.

“Take care of yourself, Donghae ah!” he calls out as I walk along the pedestrian, my body heavy as if my legs are dragging some heavy rock.

Thanks Sungmin hyung.

Thanks for taking care of me when no one else in the world cares about me.

End of POV

Hyukjae POV

Several things run against my mind replay again and again what I see this morning.

Hae had broken down crying.

Somehow I felt like as if I am a coward.

Why is it so hard for me to just confess to him?

He did love me before right?

Maybe he had already got over from me already but he did love me before right?

So why am I afraid of confessing to him?

I remember the time when I confessed to Gina, I was so confident that time.

So confident that she will accept me.

But why am I scared of confessing to Hae?

Why am I scared?

Is it because I am afraid of his rejection?

Is it because I am afraid that he will ignore me forever?

End of POV

Donghae POV

I felt myself feeling weaker and weaker as I dragged my body along the pedestrian wanting to go home.

My legs are already in the verge of giving up as my body sway as I walk, the pain on my head continues.

My eyes stings due to the fact that I had been crying too much and my back aches because I had slept on the couch the night before.

My body feels like it is about to collapse already as I had not had my breakfast and had been chasing over Hyukkie just now.

Lee Donghae, your life is pathetic.

You can’t even get the person who you love to love you back.

How pathetic is that.

Everyone in your life just abandoned you, leaving you unloved.

How pathetic is that.

First, its umma and appa.

Then it’s your beloved grandma.

Now even your best friend, and the person you love, Lee Hyukjae.

See how he just drove off without looking back?

He must have not wanted to see you.

See?

You had everyone leaving you.

I bet with your nonstop crying and whining over to Sungmin hyung, he will leave you eventually.

Why do I deserve all this?

Everyone I love just abandons me and walks out of my life.

Why do I deserve all these?

I was walking along the pedestrian as I realize that I am one road opposite the bus stop where I could board a bus home.

Well, normally I could have just walk home since it only took 20 minutes and some more I could save up the bus fare and enjoy strolling along the street, but today I am too tired.

I am too tired to even walk myself back home.

I walk myself to the edge of the pedestrian; the aching feeling still lingers around my head.

My eyes could hardly see anything and my vision was blurry due to the swell because of the excessive crying and the tears which was still lingering around my eyes.

I hold onto the lamp post beside the road, feeling my legs about to give away already as I glance to my left and right, checking if there is any car passing by which I found none.

I felt my eyelids heavy as my vision gone blurry as my hands had went to my eyes, rubbing it.

Aish!

Just let me get home first.

I slowly pull myself from the lamppost as I step my foot on the neatly paved road as every part of my body is already in pain.

My body was practically swaying as I walk along the road, partially dragging my body since I had no more energy left already.

My whole body aches so does my heart.

The feeling as if I am already in the verge of dying.

So painful.

I was halfway crossing the road when I heard the sound of vehicle nearing me, I snapped up my head as from my blurry vision I saw a car driving towards my direction with a uniform speed.

I felt the pain hitting my head again as I couldn’t help but place my hand over my head, pressing down the pain that was tormenting me as the car comes closer and closer to me.

End of POV

Hyukjae POV

I was deep in my thoughts while driving over to Donghae, not really paying attention to the road.

Somehow I had made up my mind that I will confess to him today.

No matter if he reject me or even worst, ignore me forever I am willing to endure it.

I am willing to pay everything you suffered from the past three years without my love.

I am willing to do something, to protect our love.

Even though it might be late already.

I was currently driving to the café he works while my thoughts are still running wildly thinking of a way to confess when I didn’t realize that someone choose to cross the road at the moment.

My thoughts were practically being clouded with everything about Donghae when I didn’t realize that there is a person standing in the middle of the road.

I had practically snapped out of my thoughts upon seeing there is a person standing just not far from my speeding car, where my car is still speeding.

My reflex had told me to stop immediately as I stepped onto the brake trying to stop my car when that person is just a short distance from me.

I tried my best stopping my car but with the speed of my car, I doubt I can stop it before I hit that person.

My heart is already in the midst of bursting while trying to stop the vehicle from continues speeding.

Everything just happened in a short glimpse of time when my car stopped just in front of that person, as I watched the person slowly sliding away from my view, my eyes widened in horror while seeing the familiar figure I had knocked down.

It’s Donghae.

End of POV

 

 

 

 

 

Anyone killing me? ^^... *runs*