Souls

Will I able to love you?

 

Donghae POV

I dragged my body walking along the pedestrian, my eyes staring at my shoes as soft tears continue slipping down from my eyes.

I couldn’t believe that I had let Hyukkie slipped out of my hands again.

Lee Donghae, you are such a pabo!

You shouldn’t have kicked him out.

You shouldn’t have asked Jessica to help.

If it wasn’t for your stupidness, Hyukkie will never leave you.

You won’t be suffering like that.

You should have him beside you and continue your life as two individuals who live together.

Who cares he doesn’t talk to me, who cares all of that now?

As long as he is by my side, I know I am already okay.

At least he is still by my side.

At least he is still mine.

Somehow.

End of POV

Sungmin POV

I glance at the clock for the nth time of the day.

Lee Donghae, where the hell are you?

I gripped onto the spatula on my hand as I glance at the clock again.

Aishhhh!!!

 Lee Donghae!!!

 Where are you!???!?!?!

I need my strawberries, cherries and blueberries for my cakes!!!!

I glance at the clock again.

Lee Donghae, you will be dead by the time you reach here because I am going to hit your head with my spatula and get you to work overtime today!

Oh, by the way, hi, I am Lee Sungmin, the owner of a café, cute bunny of Cho Kyuhyun’s and Donghae’s closest friend.

Okay, Lee Sungmin, cut off that introduction because this is a Eunhae story.

Well, where am I?

Oh right.

I am holding my spatula going to smack Donghae for coming late.

Well, I had run out of groceries today which I had called Donghae to get for me but alas for me, that kid is still sleeping and is not yet up until I called.

What a lazy kid!

Well, I did try numerous times to call him but he never did picked up.

Aish!

I wonder what took him so long to just buy some cherries, strawberries and blueberries. Without the ingredients, I can’t do anything except serving my customers coffee and lattee with some doughnuts and cheesecakes I bake yesterday.

I deathly need those ingredients now!

I glance at the ticking clock, feeling really annoyed because it is almost lunch time already.

Most of the time I will have a lot of customers during lunch time.

I glance at the clock again.

WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU, LEE DONGHAE???!

I tap the spatula on the counter while glance at the clock again.

Aish!!!

 This kid!!

Where is he??!

I glance at the clock before walking to the door wanted to check if he is nearby already.

I seriously need those things now.

I push open the door getting myself out of the café when I was immediately being welcomed by someone howling beside the door.

I glance at the crouching person beside the door who was none other than Donghae.

End of POV

Hyukjae POV

That’s Donghae.

I am sure that’s Donghae.

Well, I am in the midst of my meeting but my mind is currently drifting off thinking about Donghae.

Several questions had run into my mind.

Why is he chasing me?

I thought he don’t want me in his life anymore.

Why is he crying?

I thought he don’t love me anymore.

But from what I see, it doesn’t look like he doesn’t love me anymore and don’t want me to be in his life anymore.

He looks sad, depressed and hurt.

Somehow it did cross my mind that I wanted to stop and just run over to give him a hug telling him I am with him.

He will be alright.

I love him.

But, somehow I didn’t manage to do so.

I couldn’t find a place to stop plus my colleagues already calling me and asking me to be back already.

I know that sounds like a lame excuse but I couldn’t just leave my work unattended.

But why is he crying?

Why is he chasing over me?

A lot of thoughts had been running over my mind, making me totally not concentrate in whatever my colleagues is saying until a voice snap bringing me to reality.

“Hyukjae! Lee Hyukjae!! Hello? Earth to Lee Hyukjae, are you listening?”

!!

I’ve spaced out again.

All because of Hae.

End of POV

Sungmin POV

I stir the spoon over the coffee mug as I walk out of the counter with two mugs, walking over the table where Donghae is seated.

I place the coffee mugs on the table as I walk to the door while flipping over the board that shows the sign that the café is closed for today.

I walk back to the table as the coffee mugs weren’t being touch and soft sobs could be heard from Donghae’s side.

I sat on the seat opposite him while glancing at him, his eyes already swollen due to the excessive crying.

“Donghae ah, what’s wrong?” I ask feeling sad seeing the way he cries.

“H-Hyung…”he sob, his body trembled.

“H-Hyung…I..I s-saw….H-H-Hyuk-kie…” he manages to choke out between his tears.

He saw…who??!

“B-But…H-Hyu-kkie…h-he….h-he…”

He what?

“H-Hyung..h-here…” he cries, bringing my hand to his heart, “i-it..pains..”

Somehow I can feel my tears already in the corner of my eyes as I got myself up, walking over to him before wrapping my arms around his body, giving my poor dongsaeng a hug.

Donghae has been overcome too much.

He deserves to have someone who could love him back.

End of POV

Hyukjae POV

Donghae is all over my mind right now.

I couldn’t concentrate with my work.

I glance at the clock which shows it is already lunch time.

I slammed my hand on the table.

Aish!!!

Lee Hyukjae!

You are such a coward.

Is it that hard to tell him that you love him and want to be with him?

Even though he might not reply your feelings.

Aishhhh!!

I can’t even do anything because I am thinking all about him.

I slammed my hand on the table again.

There is no way I can do anything.

My head is stuck with Lee Donghae.

I grab my coat as I walk over to the door, leaving my office, my car keys jiggling in my pocket.

End of POV

 

 

 

 

Dedicate this chapter to 4everlovingkyu!!~ wooo~ minnie's pov!! kekeke...i think this story will be ended around less than 5 chapters..if i am not mistaken...kekeke