Will this ever end?

Will I able to love you?

 

Donghae POV

“I wanna love you I can’t live without you

Du nuneul gamgo nae du soneul jabgu”

I stirred from my slumber upon hearing my phone rang indicating that I have a call to accept.

“Mmm..” I moaned as I fished against the couch trying to locate my phone as my eyes continue stay shut due to the tiredness.

I succeed in locating my phone as I punch the accept button knowingly where to press by heart already before placing the phone against my ear.

“Hello,” I replied lazily as I shifted my body due to the cramp on my back.

That’s a defect when you fall asleep on the couch.

However, I swear I did not see this coming when the other side boomed an angry voice making me almost startled.

“YAH!! LEE DONGHAE! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU???”

Eh?

Where the hell am I?

The last time I check I am on the couch in my apartment.

“At home, why?” I murmur out lazily feeling like ending the call as soon as possible.

“WHAT THE HELLL????! YAAAAHHHHHH!!! WHY ARE YOU STILL DOING AT HOME AT A TIME LIKE THIS?” he exclaimed.

Huh?

What does he means?

“YAH!! ITS FREAKING 7AM ALREADY AND YOU ARE STILL AT HOOOME???”

WHAT?????

7am???!

I am LAAATE!

My eyes shot open immediately upon realizing it is 7am already.

“WHAT???!” I exclaimed as I scrambled off from the couch almost tripping at the process due to the blanket that was tangled over my legs.

Eh?

Blanket?

I don’t remember I got myself a blanket before I fell asleep on the couch.

“YAH! DONGHAE! ARE YOU TRYING TO GET ME DEAF?” he exclaim from the other side of the phone.

I scratch my head as I drape the blanket over my shoulder, one hand still holding the phone where Sungmin hyung rants about how busy he is.

I took the bowl and the glass which the TV remote just lying beside them as I turn up wanting to shut off the TV.

I was immediately being welcomed by a pitch black screen on the TV.

Hmmm…

That’s weird.

I don’t remember I turned off the TV when I doze off on the couch.

“YAH! LEE DONGHAE ARE YOU LISTENING?” Sungmin hyung exclaimed again.

“Yes,” I spoke while walking over to the kitchen placing the used bowl and glass into the basin.

“Then repeat what I told you just now,” he spoke with a not so amused tone.

Hmmm…what did he said just now??

“Err…hyung, could you repeat what you said again, I don’t think I catch that,” I spoke out while walking over to the bedroom and threw my blanket over my bed.

“Aish, I said, I need you to go buy some strawberries, cherries and blueberries before you come to work, the supplier wasn’t able to send in the ingredients just in time today,”

Ah, I need to go to the supermarket.

“Okay hyung, I’ll do that,” I reply ending the call and walk to the bathroom taking a bath before I go to work.

Day #97 without Hyukkie.

~~

I pushed a trolley walking to the fruits section while counting down the number of fruits I need to buy.

Hmm…Sungmin hyung normally bake 6 strawberry cakes and 8 blueberry layered cakes.

Hmm…one strawberry cake needs at least a dozen of strawberries.

And I need a lot of blueberries since Sungmin hyung will mash them before he apply on the cake.

As for the cherries, well, Sungmin hyung had a special dessert which he had invented a few years ago which is call the Pinkness of Pink.

Well, it’s a pink pudding with lots of cherries on top and whipped cream.

And just after his special dessert was introduced, it has attracted a lot of customers to order that particular dessert which makes it a huge success.

End of POV

Hyukjae POV

“I think the shelves should be facing that side so there will be more space for the customers,” I spoke to the sales manager as we stood on a narrow way.

Well, earlier this morning, I had once again woke up slightly earlier than Hae so that he will not spot me.

Of course, I had rushed home since I had a meet up with the sales manager of the supermarket for the monthly tour of the supermarket.

Oh well, I work in a supermarket.

I am a marketing manager but I hardly come to the supermarket since I deal with the manufacturer the most while my colleague another marketing manager deals with the customers.

Of course, it’s rare to see me here but I had to for today, since I need to monitor the manufacturer’s products.

“I’ll take note about it Mr Lee,” she spoke and scribbles down something on her file.

~~

“I think we can move Cloud Nine to the left and put After Eight on the right,” she spoke as I scanned around the shelves thinking of a better way to put the products since each and every product has its season.

When its peak season for a certain product, we will make sure it is placed at the human’s eye level so everyone could spot it immediately while move the products which was least favourite at the moment to the topmost row or the lower rows.

“I think that’s the best we could figure out,” I spoke kinda gave up on trying to shift the products since there are quite e number of brands that are quite demanding now.

End of POV

Donghae POV

I strolled around the supermarket after grabbing the things Sungmin hyung wants.

My tummy has been growling ever since just now since I didn’t get to eat my breakfast as Sungmin hyung needs me to get the things for him fast before the customers arrive.

Grrrr…

My stomach growls again.

Aish!

I should get something.

Hmm…maybe a bar of chocolate and I can have my breakfast later at Sungmin hyung’s café.

I push my trolley to the tidbits section.

Hmmm…what should I get?

“I think that’s the best we could figure out,” spoke a familiar voice not far from me.

E-Eh?

“Okay, I’ll get the staffs to arrange it later,” spoke another voice as I snapped up turning to my right where there are two people, a male and a female standing a few racks away from me with the male back facing me.

Hmm…why does that male’s back look so familiar to me?

I turned back to the shelves not wanting to bother about other’s business because its rude.

“I think that’s all for today, I need to rush back for another meeting,” said the male again.

Why does that voice sounds so familiar to me?

“Okay, Mr Lee,” spoke the female again.

Wait..

Mr Lee…

Lee…Hyuk…Jae??!

My head immediately snapped up as I glance towards the pair where the male already walk a lot further away from me.

Aish! Pabo Donghae, as if he will lurk around a supermarket.

“Yes, row 25th bring the boxes here,” spoke the female as my eyes couldn’t help but stare at the male’s back which was walking almost at the end of the row.

His back looks really familiar.

And his voice.

However I wasn’t able to have a second thoughts when he turn to his right after walking out of the row where 1/3 of his face was plastered right in front of my eyes.

H-Hyukkie…

My eyes widened as the chocolate bar on my hand fell when I saw his face in that split second before he walks away disappeared behind the shelves.

End of POV

 

 

 

Anyone wanted to curse now?? Feel free~ ^^ ..i know i am evil towards them...but cant help...~