Chapter Nine

Polar

Chapter Nine

House of L

 


 

Jaejoong has never felt this hangover before.  Of course he drinks but he was always careful not to get drunk.  Last night was the first and he smiled upon remembering that Yuri passed out first.  Gaining triumph over the witch just gives him an unexplainable glee.

When he woke up, Sunny and Taeyeon explained to him that Yoona took him in their pad and after puking on his expensive suit, they decided to strip him off to dry clean his suit.  They said that it wasn’t the most enjoyable thing on Earth though it was highly doubted.  Tiffany will come over with his clothes.  They said Yoona had already gone to work and they had to go, too.  It was crazy how the two explained it all in one go.

He looked at the mirror and smirked.  Who would’ve thought that those two were a couple?  The world is just full of gay couples now.

But before he could even think of anything more, the door of the bathroom opened and a groggy Yuri invaded his privacy.  It’s not just his privacy, she filled his mind because she was also down to her underwear.  Victoria Secret.  He was sure of that.

“Sheez.  What are you doing here?” she asked stupidly.  Not feeling abashed at their lack of clothing.

“Don’t tell me that you live here, too?” he asked, not taking his eyes off at the y swell of her hips.

“Of course!  And keep your eyes where they should be,” she sauntered inside the bathroom.  She brushed her teeth still seem not caring at his presence.

He smirked.  Of course, she’s affected but she’s Kwon Yuri.  She is supposed to be as cool as just herself.  “House of L.”

“Come again?”

“Nothing.  I said, I’ll make some breakfast.  Sunny said they didn’t bother because everyone woke up late.”  He smiled widely and walked past her but not after tapping what he had just been eying.  He closed the bathroom’s door and left the blushing girl.


 

When Yuri entered the kitchen, she had revenge on her mind.  She won’t let Kim Jaejoong get away with what he did.  So she didn’t bother to dress in anything except her revealing underwear.  She’d see if Kim Jaejoong is immuned to her.

She walked surely towards him while he was seriously watching the bacon sizzling on the pan.  He himself was sizzling in Yuri’s opinion.  “So you’re good around the kitchen, huh?”  She used her most sultry voice.

Jaejoong’s eyes almost popped out of their sockets.  He should’ve known that the witch never backs down.  He in his breath before steadying himself.  “It’s just bacon. ”

“But I burn them.  Even Yoona won’t eat them,” she said and crinkled her nose in what he thought was in the most admirable way.  She stood beside him and watch the bacon sizzle.  Jaejoong felt like he was the bacon.  He never thought he’d be this affected.

“Yuri, are you trying to seduce me?" he asked as stoically as se could muster.  Yuri sighed.

"Jaejoong, how could you even say that?  I am a lesbian as you have said.  Why would you say that?" she said, her voice was dripping with honey.  When he looked at her, he then cursed himself for landing himself where he was.  He then transferred the last bacon on a plate.

"Thank God, then," he said as he fumbled for the next thing that he would say.  He looked at the girl beside him again.  She was still looking up at him.  Her eyes wide, hair still in a messy toss as she had probably combed it with her hand, her lips –

The next thing he knew, he had his one hand on her neck, the other on her face and his lips on hers.  He didn’t wait for her to kiss him back.  He was drowning on how sweet she was.  His mind was blank.  His hands and lips were moving like they knew what they should do.

Yuri didn’t expect that they’d end up making out.  She was just teasing him but she didn’t think he’d lose control.  She was starting to lose hers, too.  She started kissing him back when he decided to the breath out of her instead.  Her knees weakened and she held on to the counter beside her.

It was beyond imagination.  He leaned her towards the counter and his hands roamed from her neck and settled to her hips which he had been dying to touch.  His other hand went to her hair.  It was silky and he could run his hands on it for as long as he could.  He wanted to stop himself from this insanity but when her arms s around his neck, his hesitation vanished.

They lost track of time of how long they’ve been at it.  And they still haven’t caught a breath.  They were both satisfied at the kiss they were sharing.  When the doorbell rang, the both of them instantly let go.  Their faces were red and they couldn't look at each other.

"I'll go get it," Yuri volunteered to get the door.

Yuri opened the door and found Jessica and Tiffany's wide smiles.  Their eyes instantly traveled down her body and she suddenly remembered that she wasn't fully dressed.

"Hot, aren't we?" Jessica noted.  They were letting themselves in as if there was nothing unusual.

"Yuri, we know that with a body like that, it would be probably legal for you to go out in uderwear but please have a decency to dress when there's a guy inside your house," Tiffany added.

"Her lips are swollen red, Tiff."

"Hm.  That's interesting because as far as I know, we have Jaejoong's clothes," she then held up a paper bag.

"I think those are mine," Jaejoong said from the doorway of the kitchen.

"Yum.  Lack of clothes and another swollen lips, Im Yoona should be careful who she's doing favors," Jessica said.  Jaejoong suddenly felt guilty so he quickly grabbed the bag and went to the bathroom to get dressed.

Yuri however was somewhat born with the word shameless on her head, hust sat with her two friends and didn't bother to get any clothes.  "So tell me why Jessica is up this early?"

She knew Jessica and Tiffany too well.  The two looked at each other before Tiffany extracted a newspaper from her bag.  She gave it to Yuri.

"You're in it."

 

 

The Royal Hook Up

After the business world witnessed the flame of chemistry between the owner of Andromeda Holdings, Kim Jaejoong and Jasmine Glass' heiress, Kwon Yuri at the anniversary party of Andromeda, it seemed that it wouldn't die any sooner.

A bare face Kwon Yuri was photographed exiting the building where Kim Jaejoong's pad was.  She wore a simple pair of jeans and a hoodie.  The ensemble is the notorious disguise for famous people but because of her prominent features and familiar figure, some passersby immediately figured the identity of Ms. Kwon.

Despite the hype of the possible hook up, Ms. Kwon and Mr. Kim seem to be facing some difficulty as Ms. Kwon's expression shows distress.  And incidentally, a picture of the two, passed out in a bar circulated on the internet even before the dawn broke.  A pretty chaperone said to have taken the two home.  

Whatever Ms. Kwon and Mr. Kim are facing in their newfound relationship, we hope that everything turns out fine.

 

 

"What the heck."


 

Jaejoong was almost at his wits end.  Gyuri has been unnaturally teasing.  She was unnecessarily inserting Yuri's name as much as she could.  He tried to tell her off about it but she just made it a reason to ask him about Yuri.  He decided to ignore his secretary.  He has also been avoiding Yunho the whole day.  He just couldn't face him after what happened between him and Yuri.  He knew that he'd believe any excuse he would say but he could just not bring himself to face him at the moment.

His biggest problem was Kwon Yuri.  The witch has been haunting him all day.  He could see her face wherever he would go.  It's not as if he wanted to think about her either.  In fact, he didn't like that she was able to affect him this much.

His phone started ringing.  It was Yunho.  He was able to avoid him earlier as Yunho needed to meet some sponsors.  "Hello."

"Jae..."  Hearing Yunho's voice made him weak all of a sudden.  Could he lie to him?

"Yunho, are you okay?"

"Yes."  He heard him in his breath, "What about you?  I've been calling you earlier but you won't pick up."

"I'm fine.  This morning's paper," he mustered the courage that he could that he could.  "I'm sorry.  You know, right?"  Yunho chuckled on the other line.

"Jae, it's okay.  Yuri knows about us and we know about her and Yoona.  It's just ironic that of all the girls that have been linked to you, it is only Yuri that they got a proof on."

Ironic, really.  Yuri who she thought might be interested to Jung Yunho was actually a lesbian and happened to made out with him.

After Yunho's call, Jaejoong somewhat felt better.  He told Yunho what happened last night and the "House of L" but left out on some details.  Yunho shared his surprise and he was thankful that he fell in love with Jung Yunho.  He knew that he just called to make him feel better.  He was smiling to himself as he was driving home.  Everything will just turn out fine.

He his raadio and was back to his miserable life again when Katy Perry's voice filled his car.

I kissed a girl and I liked it, the taste of her cherry chapstick
I kissed a girl just to try it, I hope my boyfriend don't mind it
It felt so wrong, it felt so right, don't mean I'm in love tonight
I kissed a girl and I liked it, I liked it

Kwon Yuri just began haunting him again.

"What the heck."


A/N:  Here's some JaeRi action.  Bless you all for not abandoning me.  This story is exciting me when I went back to the plot again.  Post your comments, dear readers.  They seriously get me going.  And for those who PM'ed me, thank you for reminding me to get my fingers moving while I scrunch on my ugly handwriting.