Chapter Three

Polar

 

Chapter Three

Green Monsters


 

Jasmine Glass Hotel is the epitome of elegance and luxury.  It always has been and it always stayed ion top ever since Jaejoong could remember.  The said hotel chain is owned by the Kwon family.  They have proved to be real formidable in their chosen business.  And walking towards them is the new generation of formidable Kwons.  Wearing white bell-sleeved blouse paired with a black A-line skirt and a four-inch black peep-toe, Kwon Yuri is a walking trouble.

“Good morning, Mr. Jung, Mr. Kim.  Welcome to the Jasmine Glass Hotel,” trouble greeted them.  She didn’t try hiding her pride.

“Ms. Kwon,” Yunho, the gentleman, greeted.  “Please call me Yunho.”  That earned him a scowl from Jaejoong but scowl quickly vanished as he probably thought to go along.

“No need to call me Mr. Kim either.  It’s awfully formal.  You can call me Jaejoong.  Besides we’ll be working for quite some time,” he forced himself to say.

“Well, then, call me Yuri please, Yunho, Jaejoong,” trouble said.  Jaejoong felt the hair at the back of his neck stood up because of the way his name rolled out of her lips.  “Shall we go to the party hall now?”

Trouble was strutting her way to the huge double doors, her long ponytail swaying behind her.  Her cute was accentuated by her tiny waist and the cut of her skirt.  He took his time in watching trouble’s drerrie before he noticed Yunho’s gaze fixed at the same thing.  Yunho was shamelessly admiring the view displayed by trouble.

“What do you think you’re doing?” Jaejoong whispered through gritted teeth.  Yunho grinned.

“Doing exactly what you’re doing.”

“Yunnie, she’s a maneater.”

“And I wonder why you are so affected,” Yunho countered.  Jaejoong was about to voice out the evident confusion in his face but was distracted by the world opened by Yuri, the trouble.

The party hall glittered with gold and crystals which also reflected through the mirrors covering the three sides of the walls.  It was surprising that they’re not blinded with all the glitters yet.  The ceiling has crystals and chandeliers hanging from it.

“Welcome to the Jasmine Glass,” said the proud woman.

“Wow!  So this is Jasmine Glass,” Yunho said in awe.

“The one and only.  My grandfather designed it himself,” Yuri said.

The double doors opened again and another goddess entered the heavens.  The goddess was wearing a three-piece suit and a dazzling smile that illuminates her beautiful exquisite face even from afar.

“This is my assistant, Im Yoona.  She will be the one in charge  in the hospitality management while I will be doing hands on in the preparation.  It’s going to be a big night,” Yuri said.

“Good morning, Mr. Kim, Mr. Jung.  Im Yoona at your service,” she said and bowed.

“I am impressed.  This beautiful place is also filled with beautiful people,” Jaejoong said.

Yoona smiled at the compliment but Yuri is not happy with it.  She is aware of her girlfriend’s effects on guys.  She’s used to it but she does definitely not love Kim Jaejoong’s attention to her.  she noted to keep Jaejoong away from Yoona.

“Thank you, Mr. Kim,” Yoona said while smiling a bit.

“The general manager herself is beautiful so it’s not as surprising,” Yunho quipped.  Yuri just smiled timidly.

After two hours of discussion and arguments, they were almost done with the choices.  Yoona excused herself earlier and the three were left at the hall.

“We’ll have the taste test tomorrow,” Jaejoong said.

“You’ll love it.  I have high regards in our chef,” Yuri said.

“Jaejoong will have the taste test.  I gotta warn you, he’s very difficult to please,” Yunho said.  “Anyway would you want to have lunch with us?”

“Oh, I can’t.  I’m sorry, I have an appointment at lunch.”

“What about dinner then?  The three of us,” he indicated the three of them in the room.  “To celebrate this deal?” Yunho persisted.

Jaejoong was already seething by then.

“Okay then.  But you two have to treat me.”

“No problem!” Yunho said, smiling widely.


 

“What?” Yunho asked Jaejoong.  Jaejoong has been ignoring him ever since they left the hotel.

“You were flirting with Yuri, that’s what!”

“No, I wasn’t.”

“Yes, you were.  Why would you be so eager to invite her to eat with us then?”

“Because I wanted to celebrate the deal, Jae,” Yunho said.

“Oh, I doubt it.”  Yunho just sighed helplessly.

“Fine.  If you don’t believe me, so be it but the dinner’s still on,” Yunho reminded him.  “You should be there.”

“You bet, I will.”


 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hey, guys!  I decided to update Polar cause this chapter is achingly slooooow.  I am looking for my hand-written chapter four.  YES.  I wrote it cause I was darn bored and I couldn't find the middle part.sad

Anyway thank you for the comments and for subscribing!! You make my heart big and a-flutterin'.blush

Enjoy this chapter.  And I hope you don't take everything for granted.  I have this habit of putting random things in my story that has actually significance but some random people are just random. ^^

ENJOY and don't forget to comment!