Chapter One

Polar

 

Chapter One

Kwon Yuri and Kim Jaejoong


 

“Mr. Kim, the representative of Jasmine Glass Hotel is here.”

Jaejoong looked up from the pile of papers in front of him to see his beautiful secretary’s serious face.  Park Gyuri has been his secretary for almost five years and she has never failed to look beautiful and to dress to kill.  If he was any other guy, he would have hit on her already.  But he was Kim Jaejoong.  He is one of the owners of the Andromeda Holdings, a magazine publication.  Because of their ridiculous good looks, paired with necessary talents and passion, Andromeda’s magazines are on top and always sold off the stands.  All kinds of media are always on frenzy to get a piece of the figures behind the Andromeda yet they still remain mysterious.  They want to keep their lives private which is almost easy since they own the top magazines of the country yet they couldn’t prevent the media.  Their faces are still seen on TV and internet, naming them from the most stylish to most handsome, sometimes it’s just ridiculous.

“Right.  They’re a bit early,” he said without any plan to get up from his chair soon.

Gyuri put a cup of coffee on his desk and excused herself.  He absorbed himself in the pile of papers again when the door opened again.

“Jae,” the intruder called.  He looked up and automatically smiled at the sight of the intruder’s face.  It was his partner, Jung Yunho.  Almost ten years of friendship, five years of business and eight years of romantic relationship.  Yes, Kim Jaejoong has a celebrated eight years of happy gay relationship with his friend and business partner.  “Jasmine Glass Hotel is in the conference room.”

Jaejoong got up and followed Yunho’s lead.  “Gyuri, tell Narsha to bring her report to me by four.”

In three weeks’ time, Andromeda Holdings is celebrating its five years and the Jasmine Glass Hotel is one of their desired locations for the anniversary party.  The top hotels are clawing their way to get the deal because of the prestige and prominence, something that the five-star Jasmine Glass Hotel has. 

“Are we picking Jasmine Glass?” he asked Yunho.

“It depends.  The Summit Hotel offered us a good presentation.”

“I have a good feeling about this Jasmine Glass,” he then smiled.

Yunho looked at him.  “Oh, yeah?  Or is it because of the hot bellboy the last time you checked in there?”

He batted his eyes innocently, ”Yunnie, it has entirely nothing to do with that.  And anyway, that was ages ago.”  He scrunched his face as if he thought of a memory wanted to be forgotten.  Yunho could only laugh at him.  Jaejoong would have been overly sweet and physical if they were not scared of being discovered.

 When the two got inside of the conference room, their eyes immediately landed on the figure in a white crisp suit standing by the monitor.  Jaejoong thought that it was a guy if not for the visible womanly curves she has.

“Good morning, I am Kwon Yuri of Jasmine Glass Hotel,” the lady said.  The lady in question took a stride to them revealing to them fully her appeal far from what he initially thought.  It was crazy that despite the masculine ensemble, she still looked awfully hot that she could even turn him, Kim Jaejoong, straight, literally and figuratively.  Truly, he couldn’t figure how could she has a tiny waist when when she’s quite abundant in some other places.  Beautiful face, killer figure.  Dynamite. 

“Nice to meet you, Miss Kwon.  I am Jung Yunho,” Yunho offered his hand to her.  Jaejoong made a quick glance to Yunho before he introduced him to Yuri, “and this is Kim Jaejoong.”  He decided that he didn’t like the way Yunho is looking at the Yuri-girl.  Jung Yunho has the right to be attracted to her but he is so not allowed to smother her in front of him.

“I am not expecting you to personally come here and represent the Jasmine Glass,” Jaejoong said.  Who doesn’t know Kwon Yuri?  She is the only heiress of the Jasmine Glass Hotel chain.  She has been managing the main hotel for two years and she has already made a name for herself.

“It is part of the quality service we would like to render, sirs” Yuri said so sweetly.  And damn, how could she make a sweet smile and fierce eyes look so in place with her masculinity.  “Shall we get started?”

“Certainly,” Yunho smiled.

And the trip to a stylish and enchanting vision of five-year Glitters of Andromeda Holdings began.  While Yuri was expertly doing her thing and Yunho smiling like a kid, Jaejoong was seething and ready to pick the Summit Hotel for their anniversary party. 


AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Thank you, guys, for supporting and reading my new fic.  I am a little random when writing this compared to TANGLED.  

 

Please enjoy reading.

Thank you for this awesome girl, Jannylin, for my banner!  

    The banner you made is as awesome as you are^^

Thank you!