Morning Craziness

The Best Luck From Heaven

It was a boring Sunday.

 

Sunlight rays from the curtain danced gently on Jongdae's face.He opened his eyes and closed it again.He lazily squirmed and puppy-whinned,hesitating wether to wake up or go back to sleep.

 

Not realising that he was at the edge of the bed,he rolled back.

 

"ARGHHHH!!!"

 

In a second,he was on the floor.His eyes made an O.O .Quickly he stood up and stretched a little.

 

"That's a wake up I guess..".He mumbled.A pout formed on his beautiful lips.

 

He stepped in the bathroom.He slightly startled as he saw his bed hair in the mirror.

 

"It's shikka pukka timemmmmmmmmm" His last word drowned as he yawned.

 

"Lets shikka first..."

 

He took his pink toothbrush and playfully made a few chips on it with his strawberry flavoured toothpaste.

 

After finished brushing his teeth and washed his face,he stepped out from the bathroom.Not bothering that he's still wearing his pink bunny pajamas,he went to the kitchen.

 

____________________

 

*JONGDAE'S POV*

 

I don't have any schedule today so why bother changing my cute pink bunny pajamas?Oh,didn't I mention that I love pink.Well.....since pink is cute.....and...cute is me.Hehehe...

 

I went to the kitchen to find something to eat.When I opened the refrigerator,I gawked.Not amazed by the view but suprised.I found nothing but a few apples and a bottle of juice.

 

My stomach started their ear-deafing concert.

 

What I'm gonna eat for break—

 

I saw the clock at the living room showed 10 minutes until 12.

 

Lunch.

 

DING!DONG!

 

I rushed to the door and looked at the small hole who was here.

 

ARGHHHH!!!

 

I screamed and fall back.Guess what?I saw a BIG O.O from the hole.Yes yes..Kyungsoo was here.

 

Kyungsoo was my friend from highschool.He's a chef and he's always bring food everytime he came.Wait...did I mentioned food?

 

FOODDDDDDD!!

 

At lightning speed I unlocked the door and grabbed two plastic bag he brought.Not bothering to invite him in I ran to the living room.Before I could open the container,a sharp sting hit my hand.

 

"OUC!!What's that for!?" I frowned.

 

"We're waiting Kai,Sehun and Luhan" 

 

I saw a ladle in Kyungsoo's hand.

 

Did he just hit me with that??Where the hell did he get that??

 

"Where are they?I'm starving~~~" I said with baby voice.

 

"Your aegyo doesn't work on me Jongdae.Just wait a little.Kai's already on his way and Sehun and Luhan went buy bubble tea at the cafe across the road."

 

"Arasseo omma"

 

"Omma your "

 

Just then the three of them arrived.

 

We chatted while eating.The tv suddenly showed my performance of To Heaven.

 

"Hyung~this is your latest song right?"Sehun asked while sipping his chocolate bubble tea.

 

"Yup"

 

"It's kinda sad though"Luhan commented.

 

Kyungsoo nodded.

 

"Did you break up with your girl hyung?"Kai added.

 

I chocked.For payment,I smacked his head.

 

"Aish this kid..since when I had a girl?"

 

"That's hurt~~ T.T "

 

"Serve you right...btw Jongdae-ah...when you will go for a relationship?"Kyungsoo asked and then put a kimbap in his mouth.

 

I just shrugged my shoulder.

 

I don't know too......

 

*END OF JONGDAE'S POV*

 

_____________________

 

*LEE YUBI'S POV*

 

It was an hour before afternoon.I decided to go to the Human's World....again...Actually angels are prohibited from going to Human's World unless they had the necessary to do so.Well....meeting Jongdae is necessary...at least for me.

 

I teleported to Jongdae's room.I saw he was still in dreamland.I chuckled when I saw him in his cute pajamas.

 

Lets a little.

 

I pull the curtain a little,letting some sunlight hit his face.He opened his eyes a little and closed it back.He cutely squirmed and that gained a giggle from me.

 

Without realising he's at the edge of the bed,he rolled back.And before I could do anything...

 

ARGHHHH!!

 

He's on the floor.I laughed like crazy.I swear his expression was priceless.

 

And my morning was filled with Jongdae's adorableness,cuteness,clumsiness and stupidness..

 

*END OF LEE YUBI'S POV*

 

_____________________

 

A/n:sorry a little bit late for the update..I think this chappie is a little longer..hewhewhew... :3

 

Btw,the 'shikka pukka' thing I got from Hello Baby Boyfriend..it was created by leader Donghyun....shikka is tooth-brushing sound and pukka is the sound when you rub your facial foam to your face....hahaha...good job leader Donghyun... :3

 

COMMENT

 

UPVOTE

 

THANKS