Returning Back

The Best Luck From Heaven

 

Scared. She was scared. Never in her mind something bad would happen to him. Having him was her only intention. But now she realised, her action led to worst. And really, she regretted her doings.

From the very start...

Hearing his voice...

Admiring his smile...

Seeing him...

Liking him...

Loving him...

Falling deeper into him...

Taking him near...

Yes. She took him. For herself. For her selfish self.

While he's suffering. Suffering from something he didn't deserve. Suffering from dying when it wasn't his time.

He was innocent.

He did nothing wrong.

But she.

She misused her power for her selfish self.

For making him near her.

When they could never be together.

Never.

Ever.

Unless..............

_______________________

"Who you?" He had his straight face on. Even his face said nothing but his eyes clearly fumed with rage.......and electrict glitz.

Thunder that kept striking adding the tension between them.

He wasn't that mad actually. But if only she was being honest from the start he wouldn't be that mad. Yes. He might scoffed if she spontaneously said she's an angel. But that would be way better than hiding the truth. Even the truth sounds funny to whoever listen to it. At least she wasn't lying.

And the fact that he started to like her consumed more to the plot twist.

At first, he thought he was lost and kinda 'don't remember' what happened. And there was this 'girl' took care of him. He started to like her. But suddenly his father came and told him about her....an angel. To his suprise, she, an angel kidnapped him for a reason he didn't know. And he gonna die in few hours. Wow. Just wow.

"Or I can say what are you?"

She tensed. She wanted to explain but words didn't seems to come out.

"You don't have to worry. I know who you now." He sighed. He chortled before continued. "Why an angel like you kidnapped me? Why? I don't understand. What sin I've committed?"

She shocked.

"H-How did you know?" Her eyes widened by the shock.

"How I know is not the issue here. What's matter now is why you took me? WHY ME?" He emphasized his last question

She closed her eyes for two seconds before opening it again and look at Jongdae in the eyes. Slowly she stepped to him, reducing the gap between them. Her heart was racing like crazy.

She didn't see this was coming. She wasn't prepared. If only she didn't follow her selfish heart this wouldn't be happened. Jongdae didn't have to face all of this.

As she approaced him, the thunder strikes started to slow down but still didn't stop.

And that was another thing she couldn't understand. Where did those thunder came from? Clearly his eyes were showing thunder glitz. But how? Like suddenly?

She stopped when Jongdae was only a step away from her. Cautiously she hold both of his hands.

"Let me explain." She poured all her sincererity into her words and her gaze. She silently hoping that he would listen to her.

"Then spill." He cued her.

"It started two years ago when you were preparing for your debut. Your voice..,,like an angel." She started off. She told him everything since their first encounter until the day Suho found out. Except for one thing ; her feeling towards him.

Jongdae frowned as he listened to her story. Sometimes he chuckled, internally of course, as he thought she was cute. Especially when she told him that she used to 'wake him up'. The day he ended up fall from his bed while rolling back. And when she told that she always watch his performance through the small cloud.

This girl is really something....

"I love you." She confessed.

Immediately Jongdae chocked. He looked at her in disbelieve. But most part of his heart feeling relieved. No. More like WOOOHOOO!!! Like that.

"Y-You..love..m-me?" He pointed to himself. "But...you're an angel. You're not supposed to--"

"I know." She cut his words."I know angel don't have this feeling. No. They can't. I know that Jongdae. And I've tried soo many ways to get rid this feel but..." She looked to the ground. "I can't." She whispered. "I just can't. It just getting stronger day by day. No matter how hard I tried to forget you, your voice kept lingering in my head. Then I thought this must be my destiny so I just follow heart even Suho reminded me countless times."

"Then why you brought me here? Do you know that I'm dying!?" He exclaimed. Shocked by Jongdae's voice, tears started to pool in her eyes.

"I'm sorry Jongdae. I'm so sorry. I don't know it will turn out this way. I was selfish. I wanted you for myself. I wanna keep you for myself. I want you to always beside me. Even for a while. I promise to return you back someday but I swear I don't know it will turn out this way. I'm sorry." A tear escaped from her eye. Quickly she wiped it away.

Jongdae saw her tear. Being an always cheerful person he really hates it when sombody cry. Moreover it's someone he know. He wanted to comfort her by hugging her but failed when she backed off a step from him.

"Don't Jongdae. Don't try to comfort me. You will only make it hard for me to let you go." She took a deep breath. "I'll return you now."

Hearing her words, he found it hard to breath. His heart felt reluctant to leave her. He know he would die if he stay longer but he really didn't want to leave her. But then he remembered his mother. He knew his mother must be worried about him. And he really hates it when he only adding the burden his mother was holding. And leaving his mother was not a right thing to do.

Yubi closed her eyes. Using her power she picked up the only blue rose from her white rose plant. When the blue rose appeared on her palm she covered it with her other hand. She murmured something as a bright light shone from the blue rose. Jongdae had to cover his eyes before the light disappeared seconds later. Slowly Yubi appoached Jongdae. She took a petal of the blue rose.

"This will bring you back." She said before reached out her hand to Jongdae's mouth. Without word he opened his mouth and as soon as it entered his mouth he felt like something entered his body like a sudden verge of energy. Not waiting any longer, Yubi hold Jongdae's hand and lead him to the very end of the garden.

She read somethig before a portal appeared in front of them. She let go of Jongdae's hand.

"You may go now." She spoke but more like mumbling. She felt heavy to let him go.

Jongdae took a step forward but turned back. "Will I see you again?" His eyes were full of mixture of sadness,painful,dissappointment and sorrow. Yubi remained silent. She couldn't bring herself to answer him. She didn't even look at him. She can't. Because she knew if she did, she can never let him go.

Jongdae let out a long exhale. He took a full look of Yubi's face. Seeing her silence as answer he knew their chance to meet again barely could reach 0.1%. He reached out his hand, wanted to touch her face for the last time but she avoided it. She took a step back before Jongdae could rest his hand at her cheek. She cleared .

"You should go now before it's too late." She said. Still looking at the ground.

Jongdae could feel her shaking voice but he himself didn't have any choice. He turned back, for real this time. Slowly he walked towards the portal. Thunder started striking back. The remaining blue rose in Yubi's hand turned into small pieces like being torn and flew around them.

The thunder slowed down as Jongdae approached the portal. He took a deep breath before entering it. Slowly his boy was being absorbed by the portal and the wheather turned normal back as Jongdae was fully out of the view and the portal disappeared.

Yubi collapsed on her knees as soon as the portal was gone. She cried her heart out. Really, she couldn't bear it all alone. Her feeling towards him was pure. Being able to be with him even for a short time was the happiest thing ever she ever had. Now that he's gone, she didn't know how to survive.

But....little that she knew was his feeling are mutual. And he cried too when stepping into the portal.

_________________

*HUMAN'S WORLD*

He slowly opened his eyes at the same time blinking few times to adjust to the bright light. After few seconds, the image of the white ceiling came clearly to his view. He stared blankly to it for a moment; trying to recall what happened to him.

His peace moment didn't last long when suddenly a man popped into his view. The man stared at him in disbelieve.

"What are you looking at Baekhyun-ah?" He asked. Baekhyun looked like he met a ghost. His eyes were big and his mouth gaping. But that didn't last long before...,,

"OMONI!!!!! JONGDAE'S AWAKE!!!!!! KYAAAHHH~~!!" He squealed like crazy.

His scream followed by loud stomping noise made by someone climbing the stairs. More like hoping on it like hyperactive kid.

"SAY WHAT~!!?" She asked as soon as she barged into the room. Her expression was same as Baekhyun earlier when she saw the awake but still blur Jongdae.

"Jongdae-ah!! You're awake!!" She ran to Jongdae and enveloped him in a big hug. "God~~do you know how worried we were?" She asked with her hands palming Jongdae's face. "Thanks god you are ok." She said as she hugged him again.

"Hey hey~ Forgot somebody~" Baekhyun interrupted them with one of his brows rised up. "I'm here too~~" He said while pouting.

"Aigoo~ Stop that pouting...you look ugly...come here.." She motioned him to join their group hug.

After a few minutes Mrs. Kim excused herself to make something for Jongdae. Just enough to fill his stomach as it's already late.

Meanwhile in Jongdae's room..

"Yah~what's wrong with you? You've been unconcious for three days.. Omoni was like zombie you know?" Baekhyun grew wrinkles on his forehead.

"Wait wait. What really happened? What do you mean by I was unconcious? Like? Three days?" He asked; confused.

"Seriously? You don't remember? Well...I don't really know from the start but omoni said you fainted after smelled a flower from the garden. She said she tried to stop you but you wouldn't listen."

Jongdae creased his brows. Flower?

"Flower? What flower?" He asked but then he remebered something. Like. Everything that happened during his unconciousness.

"Baek. What time's now?!" He exclaimed. Baekhyun who shocked by Jongdae's sudden outburst almost dropped his phone.

"Yah. I almost drop my baby." He whinned.

"Just. Tell. Me." He emphasized.

"It's 11:58 pm. Why? Yah! Where are you going!?" He asked while chasing Jongdae who already left his room.

A loud thud was heard from the from door as Jongdae smashed it and ran outside. He went to his mother's garden and tried to find the flower. He went to where he first found the flower but it wasn't there.

"Jongdae-ah! What's wrong?"

"Jongdae-ah! What are you doing here? It's cold."

Mrs. Kim and Baekhyun asked at the same time. They were shocked to find Jongdae who suddenly collapsed on his knees. He was sobbing.

"What time's now?" Jongdae asked. His voice cracked.

"12:01 am." Baekhyun answered still confused.

"I was late." Jongdae whispered to himself.

________________