Thunder

The Best Luck From Heaven

 

"A-appa?" He muttered in disbelief.

His eyebrows furrowed. Confusion clearly painted on his face. He blinked his eyes a few time to chase the image away. But still, he was there. It feels like his eyes were playing prank on him. He wanted to leave there but his feet like being planted to the ground.

Slowly, the man approached him. His steps were calm and steady. Just like how he used to be.

"Kim Jongdae."

A deep yet calming voice entered his hearing ; snapping him back to reality. He looked at the voice owner. He scanned him from head to toe. His dad still looked the same except his face was brighter. Or you could say shining. Maybe the effect after having a peaceful rest for almost 6 years.

Now that's the thing he couldn't understand. His father already dead. Okay. That was harsh. I mean he already passed away. A long time ago. And now he's seeing his father in front of him in one piece. Still calm as ever. Not to mention good looking like him. Obviously Jongdae inherited the special feature of his lips from him ; his signature curvy lips tail.

Did he came back to life? Or I'm the one who's dead? O.O

"No. I'm not coming back to life. And you're not dead my son. At least not yet." He said with his usual calm voice.

Jongdae shocked. Did he just said that out loud or his father suddenly could read mind?

"Then why are you here?" He couldn't help but to ask. It wasn't that he didn't pleased to meet his father again. But their current state of living were totally different.

"I'm the one who should ask you Jongdae. What are you doing here? Here's no place for you." This time he used his serious tone. Really, Jongdae wasn't supposed to be there. His time didn't arrived yet. He really needed to return back. Or else. It's a never.

"Appa. I don't know." He lowered his head. His gaze locked to the ground. "Really, I remember nothing. I don't know how I ended up here. All I could remember was me and omma were having tea. Until I saw a flower and everything went black. I woke up yesterday and here I am. Luckily there was this girl helped me." He slightly smiled upon remembering Yubi.

Meanwhile Mr. Kim was listening to his son intensely. When Jongdae mentioned about a flower he almost chocked. But then he chortled when a memory hit him.

But wait. A girl?

"A girl? Who's the girl?" Mr. Kim asked. His brows creased.

This situation his son facing was exactly what he went through 30 years ago, when he was young. He was just lucky that the girl. No. Scratch that. The angel that time realised her mistake and returned him back.

As a father there's no way he wanted his son to go through what he did.

But now that he already involved, he only could pray that his son ending would be a happy one. Just like his.

"Her name is Lee Yubi. That's all I know about her. But she seemed nice and trustable." Jongdae hesitantly told his father about Yubi as his expression wasn't seemed too nice.

"Lee Yubi huh?" Mr. Kim exhaled a deep sigh. "Kim Jongdae. I don't have much time here so I'll make it short. Lee Yubi....aish that girl really~ I want you. No. I urge you to ask that girl to return you back. Only she's can return you as she's the one who brought you here."

"Return? What do you mean by that appa? And where am I actually? I've been asking her since I woke up but she didn't tell me." He really couldn't understand what was happening. Everything went upside down. If only his head was transparent everybody could see how strangled his brain was.

"Kim Jongdae. Look." Mr. Kim streched his right hand to the front;trying to touch Jongdae.

But of course that was impossible.

His fingers only went through Jongdae's body.

IT'S ONLY FREAKING WENT THROUGH HIS BODY!!!

Jongdae took few steps back. His eyes widened as he gasped. His heart could explode anytime. In short, he was shocked by what just happened.

"W-what just happened? W-why? Am I d-dead? B-but Yubi can t-t-touch me! Appa! Tell me!" He shuttered his words. Seriously, that was @#$/^&*!!!

Mr. Kim just looked at his son. He was running out of time but he couldn't just simply tell Jongdae to calm down as this thing wasn't something that you could let it pass like wind.

And what? He expected this. He did too before.

"Jongdae my son. Now listen. What just happened is Yubi's responsibility to tell you. She knows better. But what important now is if you don't return back before midnight there's no other chance. You will stay here forever. What I mean is you will die. And the reason why she can touch you is------------------she's an angel."

She's an angel.
.
.
She's an angel.
.
.
She's an angel.

.

.

"Angel?!" Jongdae exclaimed. He scanned his father's face;trying to look for his joking face. But no. It was a serious one.

"My time is up. I must go now. Remember Jongdae. Before midnight." Mr. Kim said his last word before disappeared with the wind.

"Appa! Waiiitt!!!" Jongdae shouted. But he was too late. He's already gone.

Starstruck hit him. He stoned at his place. One by one his father's words started to dissolve in his brain. When he finally understood what his father just told him he felt something burning. Inside. His. Heart.

Unconciously he clenched a fist.

And thunder roar could be heard from every direction.

_______________________

*HUMAN'S WORLD*

"OMONI!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!!!! PALLI COME HERE!!!" Baekhyun shouted at top of his lungs. He stomped his feets to the floor like a little child. His hands couldn't keep still. His body swayed from left to right. And his eyes were sparkling like the pleading emoticon of LINE.

"WHAT?!!" Mrs. Kim asked. Shouting too. Considering that she didn't know where Baekhyun was.

"JUST COME HERE ALREADY!! OMG~I'M SOOOOOOO HAPPY~~" He squealed.

"WHERE ARE YOU BACON??!!!!!" She asked before taking another gulp of orange juice. Yes. She was in the kitchen. Just lucky enough she didn't chocked earlier.

"OMONI!! IT'S BAEKHYUN!! NOT BACON!!"

"WHATEVER BACON!! NOW WHERE ARE YOU?!!" She rolled her eyes.

This kid really~

"I'M IN JONGDAE'S ROOM!!" He answered and then his squeals could be heard again.

Talking about too much shouting here..... -_-"

Mrs. Kim swiftly took her steps to her son's room. She opened the door and discovered an excited Baekhyun, still giddily in celebrating mode.

"What is it Baek?" She asked.

"Look! Look!" Baekhyun pointed to Jongdae.

His chest was moving normally. Which meant he's recovering.

WAIT!

WHAT?!

SAY WHAT?!

HIS BREATHING IS BACK!! *squeals~*

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!!!!!!!~" She squealed for 10 seconds. (Do count) Okay. That was long.

Baekhyun stumbled from the sudden outburst. He did expected Mrs. Kim's happy reaction. But not to this extend.

"My son! Oh my son! Baekhyun! Your brother is breathing!! KYAAH!!! "

Due to her excessive excitement, she shook the poor Baekhyun from front to back for almost 3 minutes.

Questioning why her arms didn't get hurt...

When Baekhyun finally got the chance to escape from her, he already felt like vomitting. And so, there he goes to the toilet.

*silence*

Mrs. Kim was left alone in the room with her son, Jongdae. She got on her knees just beside the bed. Her both hands were holding Jongdae's right hand. She looked intensely to Jongdae's calm face.

Then, she sighed deeply.

"I guess this is what my mother-in-law feels before."

Slowly she kissed Jongdae's hand that she was holding. A tear escaped from her eyes.

Suddenly, Mrs. Kim feel Jongdae tightened his hold. Feeling hurt, she let go of Jongdae's hand. Now, it was obvious that his hand balled into fist. And it was followed by sudden change to the wheather. The sky started to turn dark as if it would be raining anytime.

But it was 'rained' by thunder strikes instead.

What is happening?

_______________________

*BACK TO ANGEL'S WORLD*

"What have you done this time, Lee Yubi?"

Silence embraced them. Suho's question was left hanging since Yubi choosed not to answering it. Because Suho wil never believes her. And she knew no matter how she tried to twist his mind she will never succeed.

Frankly, this time, there were no escape.

"I heard from The Reaper section there is a turmoil in their record. One soul keeps appearing and then dissappear seconds later. You know something regarding this. I know you do. Now. Spill." Suho said with his poker face mode.

But still Yubi stoned at her place.

"They said if the soul keeps appearing until tonight they have no choice but to take HIS life by midnight. Eternally." He added and emphasized the word his.

By that Yubi turned her gaze to Suho almost instantly.

She didn't know anything about that. This was beyond her knowledge.She thought he would only keep on 'sleeping' until she returns him back later.

Knowing this, her heart ached.

Knowing this, guilty hit her.

Knowing this, she blamed herself for being selfish.

Knowing this, she had no choice but to....

"Return him." And that two words really striked right to her heart.

"Stop being selfish Lee Yubi. That man is innocent. You should be ashamed by yourself. You're an angel but still you broke the rules. You're an angel but still you like him. You're an angel but still you grew feelings towards him. You're an angel but still you love him. You're an angel but you're being selfish. You're an angel but still you took his life away when it's not his time yet. What angel are you Yubi?" This time no more comfort words to her. She have to realise who she really is. Who she's now is not who an angel supposed to be. She crossed the line. And she went overboard.

"I'm sorry." She sighed. She was overwhelmed with guilty. And sorry.

"An apology wouldn't change the situation. Go. And return him."

"I will. Just give me time."

"I don't own the time. But you have only tonight. Be fast."

DDUUM!! (insert thunder sound...sorry I don't know how to write it..haha..)

They both looked to the window. Sky have turned dark and thunder kept striking non stop. It was still bright just 10 seconds ago.

"What is happening?" She asked. Her eyebrows furrowed. The word worry was perfect to describe her feeling.

"You owe him an explaination." He said before motioned her to go.

_______________________

A/n: So......how's this chappie??

Did Jongdae have power?? Like? Thunder? I don't know to... lol

And I gave a some hint about Jongdae's father past... being kidnapped by angels must run in their blood I guess..haha.. I'll reveal about it later...

So....keep reading loves!!! Oh..,how much I love it when the reads keeps increasing...and guys... Comment would be nice too...lol..

:3