The Forbidden Bloom

The Best Luck From Heaven

They both released a deep,heavy breath on the same time.Jongdae looked at his mother,likewise his mother.Feeling the akward situation,Jongdae averted his gaze over her shoulder.He furrowed his eyebrows when he saw something at the very end of the garden.

 

I didn't saw that earlier.

 

"What are you looking at?"His mother asked before following his gaze.Her eyes became smaller as she tried to figure out what her son saw.She looked to her front back when she heard Jongdae stood from his seat.That confused look still on his face.

 

"I'll be back."Jongdae said in slow voice,almost whispering.She nodded as a sign to allow him but her heart started to make unpleasant beat.

 

Her eyes escorted Jongdae's movement.She once again tried to look at what Jongdae saw.Her small eyes widened as she finally saw it.Her heart began to compose crazy beats.She stared at it again to confirm the thing she saw.This time,no mistake,it was a rare flower that cannot be found anywhere.The power hold by the flower made it labelled as 'forbidden bloom'.Thus,the flower was vanished entirely to prevent any fatal incident.

 

And now,how did the 'forbidden bloom' happened to be in her garden?

 

She gasped as she remembered her bad feelings.Her eyes rounded again.This time not because she was suprised.But a realisation hit her hard.She was stucked on her seat that she cannot move at all.There was like a force holding her from moving.Panicked,she looked back and shouted Jongdae's name at top of her lung.

 

"Jongdae!!Kim Jongdae!!JONGDAE-AH!!!STOP THERE!!!GO NO FURTHER!!!"

 

But there was no response from him.He kept walking towards the flower. He didn't hear his mother's call at all like his hearing was blocked from any sound.His eyes locked on the flower.It's beauty hypnotised him.He kept walking until he arrived in front of the plant.

 

Meanwhile his mother was still shouting his name,trying hard to prevent him from smelling the 'forbidden bloom's' scent.She started to cry when Jongdae stopped in front of the flower.

 

"BACK OFF JONGDAE!!PLEASE!!OH MY GOD!!JONGDAE!!!DON'T SMELL IT!!NOOOOO!!!!!!!!"

 

She jerked hard from her seat as she saw Jongdae already took a bloom near his nose.Time seemed to pass in slow motion as she saw Jongdae's chest slightly went up,inhaling the 'forbidden bloom's' scent.

 

And an exclamation of a long 'NO' filled up the sky followed by a body collapsed helplessly on the grass spread.

 

__________________________

 

A/n:This part is just a sequel from the previous one,Part 9-Home.So,it's kinda short.