New Place

The Best Luck From Heaven

A sharp whizzing sound in his head made him gained his conciousness back.His head moved slightly to the left.His face was contorted with pain.He tried to open his eyes but it was a hassle for him to even lift his eyelids.The throbbing pain made it worst.

 

He took a deep breath to relax his muscle.Despite the pain,he slowly opened his eyes.A blurry image welcomed his first but started to become clearer few seconds later.Cautiously,he rised from the bed.He whinced as the sting attacked him again.His left hand hold the corner of the bed for support and he rubbed his right palm against his right forehead to ease the pain.Slowly,he sat at the bed's edge.

 

His eyebrows furrowed in confusion.Blankly he stared the whole room.It was dark and the only light source was from few scented candles placed on the floor.

 

"Where am I?"He murmured,questioning the unfamiliar view to himself.

 

"You're awake."A small yet sweet voice entered his hearing.He startled from the voice.Considering that he saw nothing due to the dim light.

 

"Sorry if I scared you."The voice talked again.In a split second the room filled with light.This time with real light,not candles.

 

I thought they don't know how electricity works.

 

Jongdae chortled to himself,feeling funny.He mentally self-palmed when he remembered he wasn't alone in the room.

 

In hesitant,he lifted up his head and in an instant he saw a very very very very very very veeeeeeeeery beautiful girl.He blinked few times in amazement.

 

How can a person looks so beautiful?It's ridiculous.She was so beautiful that her beauty could never be imagined by anyone.Her beauty beyond infinity.Egg-shaped face,big glorious hazel eyes,rosy full lips.Her straight black hair went up to her waist;gave her innocent feels.And she was wearing a white loose dress which covered until her knees.Simple but elegant.

 

"What are you staring at?"

 

"GAHH!!"

 

He stumbled back when she suddenly asked him WITH HER FACE WAS ONLY TWO INCHES AWAY FROM HIS!!!

 

She chuckled from Jongdae's cute reaction.Feeling embarassed for being caught on staring the girl he cleared his throat and quickly sat properly.The girl handed him a glass of water before politely sat beside him.

 

"Drink up.It will lessen your headache."She explained after Jongdae gave her suspicious look.

 

"Well.T-thanks."He drank it all and in a second all the pain flew away.He exhaled smiling,feeling relieved.His body stiffen when a sudden warm touch met his lips corner.The girl innocently wiped off some water on his lips;secretly admiring the special feature of his lips.In fact,she was squealing inside;being able to touch her heartthrob's lips which she admired since two years back.Jongdae chortled cutely looking at the girl's innocence.

 

"S-sorry.I didn't mean to—" She mumbled but loud enough for Jongdae to hear.She didn't finished her line when Jongdae cut her off.

 

"It's okay.Since a beautiful girl did that.Hehehe"

 

She couldn't help but to blush.She averted her gaze to her toes.

 

"Are you a spirit?"Her eyes widened from his question.Jongdae mentally slapped his face from his sudden outburst.He cursed himself for asking an outrageous thing.He slightly feeling relieved when she smile.

 

"Well—better than that."She answered sheepishly."Btw I'm Lee Yubi."She introduced herself and offered Jongdae a handshake.

 

"Beautiful person.So does her name.And I am—"

 

"Kim Jongdae"She cut him off.Jongdae rised an eyebrow.

 

"You know me?"He asked.

 

"I know a lot of thing about you."Yubi answered.Jongdae's eyebrows furrowed.Slowly he moved forward,closing his gap with Yubi until their forehead almost touched.She swore her heart could explode anytime.Abruptly she covered her face with her hands.

 

"Are.You.A.Sasaeng.Or.Stalker?"Jongdae asked.Still not moving from his position.His breath hit directly to Yubi's hands.Slowly,Yubi opened some gap through her fingers,just enough for her to look at Jongdae.Her face filled with confusion.Jongdae face-palmed when she innocently said

 

"S-sasa-saeng?Stalker?What is that?"Those two words were new thing to her.She never heard that before.

 

"Someone who do something excessive towards someone they like to get their attention.Something like sneak in their house or kidnap them."Jongdae explained as simple as he could.Upon hearing that,Yubi felt like there was a big rock being hit on her head.Or a sack of sand poured on her head.Why?Because she did all of things Jongdae listed.

 

Suddenly a voice echoed in the room,calling Yubi's name.She secretly thanked Sulli for calling her.

 

"I'll be back.Don't go anywhere." Quickly rised from her seat and left the room.

 

"Wait!I still don't know why am I here!Aish!"He exhaled heavily.

 

________________________

 

A/n:BABAM!!First double update from me... :3 Thank you for still reading this....I'm touched..*le cries* T.T hewhewhew...Don't forget to vote...and the comment too~~Oh yeah...silent reader...I love you *chu~*