A Day With Kyungsoo

The Best Luck From Heaven

*JONGDAE'S POV*

 

It was 4.30 in the evening.The trio had left and only Kyungsoo stayed behind.

 

He decided to help me with the groceries shopping since....yeah...my fridge was almost deserted.Wait.No.It WAS deserted.We had the apples and the juice after lunch for dessert.

 

Big eater.

 

If you ask me wether Kyungsoo was fine when he saw my fridge.I swear I'll never let that happen again.

 

Once he opened it his already round eyes became BIGGER.When I said it's big I mean it's EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA BIGGER that it could be.It feels miracle that his eyes still in their place when they could pop out anytime.

 

He even gave me HOW-DARE-YOU-MAKE-KITCHEN-FEELS-SO-LONELY look.

 

He won't talk to me and it felt like hell.I prefered his babbling more that this silent treatment.But I knew it won't stay long because Kyungsoo would become talkative once he went for groceries.He'll recommended which brand is better...how to look for fresh vegies...what's this and what's that....blablabla...

 

I wore my sweatpants and red hoodie and ready to go.We got into my car and off to the market.

 

I had that car for almost a year but seldomly used it since manager hyung was the one who would take me for my schedule.He said it would be more convenient to go together.

 

I was into driving while Kyungsoo busy making a list of what to buy.He mumbled the list.

 

"This would be enough for a month." He said sheepishly.

 

"Yah!Do Kyungsoo!You wanna me go fat or what!?That's way too many!"

 

"No.Just die from too much eating.".He put a poker face which I thought only Sehun could do that.

 

"YAH!!!"

 

"Then make it two month"

 

I rolled my eyes.There's no way I'll win him in this topic.

 

I parked the car and we both went inside the market.

 

It was like Kyungsoo's doing the shopping alone since I only pushed the cart.He didn't allowed me to pick anything.Even when I wanna grab my favourite cheese chips he stopped me.He hit my hand with a ladle.

 

WHERE THE HELL DID HE GOT THE LADLE AGAIN!!!!????UGHHHHH!!!

 

So,I ended up pushing the cart with grumpy face.I followed a little far from him.

 

My eyes followed Kyungsoo's movement.He went left and the right getting whatsoever in the list.His face frowned sometimes when compairing products.He mumbled the ingredients.He would smile when he satisfied.And he put everything neatly in the cart.I chuckled when he came to put something in the cart.He looked at me with asking look.

 

"You know what?You looks like a girl who's excited of what to cook for her boyfriend," I said and he gave me -_- look.

 

"Yah.I ended up doing this because of you Mr Jongdae the lazy," He protested.

 

"I didn't ask you to.I can order fastfo-"

 

"Fastfood is no good you moron,"

 

"Then I'll just ask them to make it slow."

 

He got annoyed and left me behind,continuing his grocery hunting.I pushed the cart faster and stopped beside Kyungsoo who began to analise tomateos.

 

I gasped but then closed my mouth.I rubbed the back of my neck and let out a soft sigh.

 

"What now?"He asked while raising his left eyebrow.I bit my lower lips.There were some curiousity I wanted to ask him.But I don't know how to word it.Aish~usually I'm good talker but why now the words won't come out.

 

"And now you are the one who looks like a girl who's nervous for her first date."He smirked before paying his attention back to the tomatoes.

 

"Kyungsoo-ah...you have a girlfriend right?"Finally I uttered what's in my head and that gained a weird look from him.

 

"So?"

 

"How is it?"

 

"I thought you never have interest for girls."

 

"Then,what do you expect?I'm a gay?Euww~~that's gross.."

 

'Well...you do looks like one"

 

"YAH!!I just don't have time for a date.Aish~It's not partially my fault that my schedule is killing me.I just don't have chance okay.I'm a busy man in case you forget.And my mom keeps on asking me to attend blind date.Hell no.I'm not desperate."

 

Just then my phone rang.

 

Speaking of the devil...

 

"Yeobosaeyeo omma~"

 

___________________________

 

A/n: *heaves deep sigh* KYAAA!!!I'M SORRY FOR THE NONSENSE CHAPTER.I JUST WROTE CHENSOO FOR THE WHOLE CHAPTER.I wanted to update this but my brain won't cooperate for the ideas...so..this is it... :3 Can I just get rid of Yubi's character and write about Chensoo instead??hehe...nonono...

 

COMMENT

 

UPVOTE

 

THANKS