Hint

The Best Luck From Heaven

 

Yubi left her room and flew to a flower garden just beside the palace.She threw her hands up in the air;streching her muscle.Her magestic wings spreaded open and shook a little by the movement.She inhaled deeply.Her eyes were closed;loving the unexplainable scent of various flower in the garden.And some honey smell to the credit.She had always love the relaxing environment there.

I wonder until when I can keep enjoying this.

Her eyes popped open.Vigorously she shook her head.

"What am I thinking?!" She shout-whispered while her both hands slapped her cheeks.

She turned her heels and briskly left the garden.

_______________________

She opened her eyes and found herself in a room.A secret room to be exact.No one know the room exist but her......and Sulli.

¤Flashback yesterday¤

"Do you believe in l-love?" Yubi hesitantly muttered her question.

"Love?" Sulli raised a brow. "Yeah...Of course...Love to God...Between us,the angels....towards nature..." She put her hands in the air.Explaining like a teacher.Yubi shook her head.

"No.No...it's not like that...it's mmmm..." Yubi pursed her lips into a thin line.

Geez...how should I put this?

"What I mean is...love.....human..."

"Of course we love humans.We're their guardian remember?" Sulli slightly tilted her head to the left. Seriously,she was getting confused.

"No.It's not that kind of love. It's--ugh!why don't you get it already!" Yubi started to become annoyed but the she realised. That wasn't her fault. She didn't have that feeling. Yubi closed her eyes and took inhaled deeply. She opened her eyes and look at Sulli in the eyes.

"I'm in love with human." Yubi scanned Sulli's face;waiting for her reaction.And it was..........emotionless.

Buffering...

Buffering...

Buffering...

And buffering....

Still buffering....

Downloading....

Processing...

Completed.

"Oh." Only one word escaped .

Yubi gawked. Seriously? That was jaw dropping.

"Oh? That's all? Just OH??" Yubi couldn't believe her ears. Sulli shrugged.

"Well...what do you expected??"

"I don't know. Something like..scolding? Or maybe nagging??"

"Geez...Lee Yubi..I know it was wrong for us to fall in love. Moreover towards human. But I believe there must be a reason why God blessed you with the feeling. Thinking of that, I don't have right to get mad to you." Sulli displayed her endearing smile. Yubi was stunned.

"I-I don't know what to say." Yubi had her eyes glued at the floor. Sulli once again played her role as a friend;enveloping Yubi in a warm hug. They parted after a few seconds. Sulli placed her hand on Yubi's shoulder. When Yubi looked at her,she said

"We don't meet people by accident. They are meant to cross our path for a reason."

"Thanks Sulli. Thank you very much for understanding."  They shared a smile but then burst into laughter.

They kept silent for a while. Enjoying the silence.

"Hey..." Sulli nudged Yubi with her elbow. Yubi gave her a 'what' look. But then blushed almost instantly when Sulli said

"So...who's that lucky guy?" Sulli naughtily wiggled her eyebrow. She giggled when she noticed the blush.

"Omo~~Yubi is blushing~~" She cooed.

"Keep it down. Suho might hear you!" Yubi tried to be stern but failed. Epically. The blush on her cheeks only got redder. And Sulli really enjoyed her view.

"Oh come on....show me that lucky guy face..." Sulli pouted. Hehe...nobody could resist my aegyo.

And that was true. Slowly Yubi picked her hand in the air and pointed her index finger. She murmured something while her finger made an invisible circle and in a second a small cloud formed in front of them. She broke into sweat;nervous, meanwhile Sulli was excited as ever. Sulli squealed when the cloud finally showed an image of Jongdae.

"KYAA~! OH.MY.GOD. Where did you found him? When? How? He's--he's.."  Sulli stopped her words. She was gasping for air. Her hands couldn't keep still. Yubi at her side was getting worried. But then ...

"He's soo handsome!! And cute too!! And-and argh! So good looking. I'm happy for you." She said as she shook Yubi front and back.

"God. His smile like an angel. And wow! He can sing too!! " And like that she kept praising Jongdae and told Yubi how lucky she was.

So that evening Yubi spent her time answering Sulli's question about Jongdae. She also told Sulli about Jongdae's existance at their world.

¤ End flashback¤

_______________________

Yubi carefully sat on the bed Jongdae was using. It was was about 10 in the morning and yet Jongdae still in dreamland. She took a full look of Jongdae's face. She smiled seeing how peaceful Jongdae was in his sleep. Lightly she caressed Jongdae's bang.

He must be tired. His body still couldn't adjust here.

"Am I really that attractive?"

Jongdae spoke with closed eyes. Startled, Yubi removed her hand from his hair. He opened his eyes looking not satisfied. But the pout on his mouth made him more like sulking.

"Why stop? I love the way you caressed my hair."

He didn't know what kind of spirit possessed him to said that but he didn't feel akward at all. It just came naturally.

"Sorry. I thought you were sleeping." She said. Mentally slapping herself. Jongdae rised from his spot and sat beside Yubi.

"Nah~It's alright. Just laying down since I can do nothing in here. Where am I anyway?" He really needed to know where he was cuz he remember nothing.

"Let's go." She smiled.

"Go? Where?" He asked.

"You said you were boring. Now let's go out. I have somewhere to show you." She giddily said. She intertwined her fingers with Jongdae's and pulled him from his seat. She laughed when Jongdae had a confused look plastered on his face.

He will never forgive me if he know what I did to him...

Jongdae never feel this way. The feeling of happy for simple things. Seeing her smile made him feeling completed. He chortled when he heard she laughed.

I think I like you innocent girl...

_______________________

"Are we there yet?" He asked. Her hands were blocking his view so he couldn't see anything.

"Not yet. Be patient. Only a few steps more.......And here we are.." She said as she removed her hands from Jongdae's eyes. He opened his eyes, slowly taking the new image in his eyes. When he completely opened his eyes.

"My God. Saesangae... I've never seen a place as beautiful as this." He inhaled deeply. Taking all the aromatic scents. He walked towards Yubi who was now comfotably sitring under a tree. Without hesitant he sat beside her.

"There is only one place like this. And it is here. I always spent my time here. It relaxen me." She streched her feet while her back laid against the tree. Jongdae copied her.

"Thank you for taking me here. I rarely got this opportunity you know. Always busy with schedule." He smiled sweetly to her. She just smiled back. They both enjoyed the moment. Just then Jongdae caught something to his interest.

"Oh?? What is that?" He pointed to a direction. Yubi followed his fingertip direction.

"It's just white rose. Why?"

"Ani~there's some blue at it's edge...Beautiful. It's my first time seeing this." Amazement was painted on his face.

Blue?? There's no blue rose in here. Plus, I went here just 2 hours ago. And I sure it's just an ordinary white rose.

Yubi wandered. She started to feel uneasy. And then she sensed something.

Suho is coming.

"Mmm...Jongdae..can you give me 10 minutes... I have something to do. Wait for me here okay?" By that she left Jongdae alone.

She walked as fast as she could and when she was sure Jongdae wasn't looking, she flew away.

_______________________

She tried to look as calm as she could but her effort wasn't working. Especially towards Suho.

Suho was in her room when she entered. And his one question really made her wanna rip her body on thar very spot.

"What have you done this time, Lee Yubi?"

_______________________

Jongdae hummed to his song as he waited for Yubi to come back. It's only 3 minutes since she left but he already missed her smile.

To that thought, he smile to himself like a maniac.

He got to know her only 2 days ago but he felt like already knew her for a long time. Her presence was like air.Something that he need to live.

His thought was disturbed when suddenly a light striked not far from where he sat. His cornea smalled from the light. After few seconds,the light disappeared. But then he saw a middle aged man in white walked towards his direction. As the man's face got clearer he shook his head. No way.

"A-appa?"

_______________________

A/n: KYAAA!!!! It's so hard to write this genre... T.T huhu.... I hope this reached your satisfaction...

And guys...It will be nice if you left a comment...I really wanna know your feedback on this ff...that will mean a lot for me..

UPVOTE

COMMENT

THANKS