The Warning

The Best Luck From Heaven

Yubi plastered a smile on her full lips.Her eyes wandered around the room but her mind was in other place.

 

She pursed her lips and put her left hand on her left cheek.Sometimes,she giggled.

 

There was only one exact reason why she acted that way.

 

KIM JONGDAE

 

She remembered the day she went to the human's world where she met Jongdae.Her heartthrob.

 

The image of Jongdae changing his clothes made Yubi blushed.Luckily Jongdae was only half-.Or else Yubi might faint there.

 

Unfortunately she didn't managed to take a good look of Jongdae's muscular body since she turned away too fast.(a/n: I'm dying to see Jongdae's body!!!oops~sorry for being y..anyways back to the story)

 

Suddenly..

 

"What are you doing??"

 

She frozen.(a/n:let it go~~let it go~~)

 

________________________

 

*SUHO'S POV*

 

I walked along the hallway.I was on my way to the guardian angel's meeting.

 

The meeting was held once a month.Usually on the last Friday of the month.Sometimes it will be helded twice or trice when the angel that we were taking care caused problems.

 

When I was passing through a room,a giggle snatched my attention.

 

Who was that?

 

My head turned to my left when the giggle entered my ears again.My eyebrows frowned.

 

Yubi's room.

 

Without second thinking I use some of my power to make the wall see through.

 

I saw Yubi acting strange.She smiled like an idiot.Almost maniac I think.And then she giggled again.

 

It is no ordinary when an angel acted this way.It's a rare thing I supposed.Almost impossible to be precise.

 

I was thinking to talk about it another time but then I saw her blushed.

 

This is not good.

 

From her expression,I know she was in love.No.This is not happening.Not to the angel that I'm in charge to take care.Because if she did,she can never be an angel anymore.

 

Passing through the wall,I entered her room.

 

"What are you doing?"I asked her with my well-known strict voice.

 

Her body frozen.Her widened eyes glued on the floor.

 

"I'm asking you.What.Are.You.Doing?"I pressed on every word.

 

Trying not to feel the tense she looked at me with a smile.

 

*END OF SUHO'S POV*

 

_____________________

 

*LEE YUBI'S POV*

 

Trying not to feel the tense I looked at him with a smile.

 

"Aish~~Suho-shi...I'm resting of course...We're in my room." I'm trying to tell white lies....Even I know the fact that he won't believe me.

 

He smirked and in sarcasm tone he said..

 

"Oh yeah??Smiling and giggling like an idiot and get blushed for no reason must be a new way to rest I guess..."

 

Crap!I forgot that Suho can see me ANYTIME,ANYWHERE,ANYWAYS he wanted.He's my guardian angel afterall.

 

"Lee Yubi.I might don't know the real thing but I know what you are doing is wrong.I can feel it.Remember not to regret later.I will keep this as a secret from your father.But IF you repeat your silly action.I might have to take off your magestic wings.You know what I mean right." He continued.

 

With that,he turned away to leave my room.Two steps before he reached the door he stopped.

 

"I believe you Yubi.Don't dissappoint me."He said without looking at me.

 

After the door was closed,I blinked my eyes a few times.I remembered something.A pang of guilty hit me.

 

Suho was the best guardian angel among the best.For thousand years he had the best record as guardian angel.Not an angel under his care broke the angel's rules.Even the simplest and tiniest rules.

 

I'm the first one.

 

*END OF LEE YUBI'S POV*

 

________________________