Epilogue

Fatal Frame: White Lotus

After finally getting out of the entire Aokigahara forest, Leo called the office as soon as they got to the bus station.

"Leo! It's so good to hear from you! We all thought you both disappeared!! It's been weeks!" Cheif N exclaimed.

"Yes, we finally made it out. You won't believe what we've been through," Leo said looking at Ken and squeazing his hand tight. Ken smiled and laid his head on Leo's shoulder.

"Did you find Hongbin? Is he with you?" asked N. Leo's face saddened as he hesitated to respond.

"Well um...Hongbin didn't make it," he said.

"Oh my...what happened?" 

"The rumors of the Lotus Woods were true...it was haunted by spirits, but only because of one spirit in particular. The spirit of a lonely psychopath. She drew people in and killed them. Hongbin managed to figure it out but he lost his life in the process," said Leo.

"I'm so sorry to hear that...I know he was your best friend," N said sadly.

"Yeah...but don't worry, his spirit won't be tormented and I know that for a fact," said Leo.

"We will pay him the proper respects when you return...is Ken with you???"

"Yes sir, Ken is right here with me.." Leo said leaning down to kiss Ken's lips for the twentieth time.

"Oh thank goodness. Well, I'll arrange a flight for you both immediately. Did you manage to take any photos?"

"Yes sir...you'll be surprised," said Leo.

"Excellent, well get to the airport. You'll have the next flight to Korea!!!"

"Thank you Cheif N," Leo said then hung up the pay phone. "Come on, we should get heading to the airport." Ken was hesitant to move. He wanted to stay leaning on his boyfriend's warm shoulder.

"But I wanna stay like this.." he whined. Leo chuckled and stood up, grabbing Ken's arm.

"We'll have plenty of time for that on the plane, baby," he said. The two of them took the bus to the airport and boarded their plane when it was time to head out. The two of them sat together, occupying the window and middle seat. Another guy took the aisle seat next to them. As soon as they sat down, they locked lips again, not caring who was watching. They kissed until the plane was ready to take off. Once the plane zoomed down the runway and plunged into the sky, the two were still kissing. The guy sitting next to them was getting annoyed.

"Ahem," the guy said. Leo and Ken ignored him. "Excuse me," he said, still being ignored. "Get a room!!" he shouted. Leo finally broke the kiss and gave the man a glare of death.

"Then go ing sit somewhere else," he snarled with gritted teeth. The man flinched then got up to relocate. Ken chuckled.

"People always get scared when you give them that look," he said.

"You've noticed?" asked Leo.

"Yeah.I told you before that I've always liked you...so I pick some things about you," he said. Leo smiled and kissed him again.

"I can't wait til we get back...and when we can be alone.." Leo whispered in Ken's ear in a deep voice, causing chills to go up the younger's spine. He started to kiss Ken's neck, drawing a soft moan from him. Ken quickly covered his own mouth.

"Leeeeoooo we're in public!" Ken whined blushing. Leo smiled and kept kissing around his face. The two of them continued making out the rest of the flight back to Korea, making the people around them on the plane very uncomfortable, but they didn't care. After the horror they went through, nothing else in the world mattered to them but eachother.

 

 

"You're back!!" Hyuk cried rushing to hug Leo and Ken. Ravi smiled and happily joined the hugging.

"Good to see you guys too!" said Ken.

"Man, we thought you guys were dead!" said Ravi.

"Yeah..and chief told us about Hongbin.." Hyuk added sadly. 

"It's okay, in the end, he found peace so that's all that matters," said Leo. Just then, Cheif N came out from his office and also welcomed the two boys back.

"Alright, so let's see what you boys got," he said. Leo and Ken looked at eachother cautiously, then Leo slowly opened his knapsack and got out his pictures.

"Don't be alarmed, you may not believe what you see. But trust me...these are real," said Leo. As N, Ravi and Hyuk began looking through each photo, their eyes widened in disbelief. Ravi covered his mouth, horrified. Hyuk turned away shouting that he didn't want to look anymore.

"That's her, the girl with the black hair is Ayame. The evil psychopath spirit," said Ken. N nodded without a word.

"Oh...and this is Hongbin," Leo said holding up the picture of Hongbin's ghost. The three of them gasped.

"Wow I can't believe you actually captured all this on film," said Ravi.

"Well, I wouldn't have been able to if it werent't for this," Leo said pulling out the camera.

"An old ugly camera?" said Hyuk.

"The Camera Obscura, when I found it, that's when the spirits tried to physically attack us. This camera takes pictures of the unimaginable and has the power to exorcise spirits. That's how we were able to save Hongbin's spirit and get rid of Ayame's," said Leo.

"Incredible..." N said examining the camera. He put all of Leo's photos in an envelope. 

"Do you think we should really publish these? Cause I'm getting nightmares just from looking at them..." said Hyuk.

"We have proof of the hauntings. People need to know of this and the love ones of those who disappeared need closure," said N. "I'm very proud of you both, great job." he said turning to Ken and Leo. They both bowed to him respectfully.

 

 

Several weeks later, the paper had been published but there was huge controversy. Many people didn't believe itt and others did. But Leo knew he would never dismiss the existence of ghosts again. He had to go through something like that in order to truly believe how real it was.

On a bright sunny Sunday morning, Leo and Ken were kissing in the office. Leo sat on his desk holding Ken close to his chest. They were rubbing up and down eachother's bodies. It was a typical morning, afternoon and evening routine.

"Come on guys not again," Hyuk said walking by.

"Ehh just let em do it," Ravi said kissing Hyuk on the cheek. 

"LEO! KEN! Quit eachother's faces off and get back to work!!!" shouted N. Ken quickly pulled away at the sound of their boss's powerful voice. Leo jumped down from his desk and gave Ken another quick kiss before sitting down. 

"I love you," said Leo. Ken smiled and kissed back.

"I love you too," he said.

 

 

 

----------------------

A/N: The end!!! Sad to end this story because I love Keo :( but my next fatal frame will start soon! Go ahead and sub if you haven't :D thank you guys for your support and love for this story! I really enjoyed writing it and I hope you enjoyed reading it!! I just realized that this is my first COMPLETE story XD! 

 

If you guys love Keo, then check out a new fanfic I'm writing with Keo as one of the featured pairings! 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/986532/harmonic-convergence-angst-jongkey-romance-fiction-sulay-keo-eunhyukxjimin