SCANDAL AT JEJU ISLAND

THE SWEET REVENGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WookKi still crying while lying on the bed while Siwon seat on the sofa not far from the bed just look at WookKi. Siwon also had sigh many time then wiped his own face. Siwon could not bear with all this. Then Siwon stand up slowly then walk to WookKi. Siwon seat beside WookKi then touch WookKi's shoulder.

"WookKi ah. Mianhei." Siwon said.

WookKi just remain silent, but his cry slowly stop.

"WookKi ah. Let's go for a vacation and try to fix our relationship." Siwon said suddenly.

WookKi look at Siwon and change his position from laying down to seating.

"Vacation? Why you suddenly ask me to go to vacation?" WookKi ask.

Siwon smile then wiped Wookki's tears on his cheeks.

"I want to fix our relationship. let's go from here and leave all this problem behind then go to the vacation." Siwon said.

"How about your work?" WookKi ask.

Siwon laugh. "Don't worry about my work. Now let's go somewhere then rest our mind. I want to fix our relationship first, then I will think about work." Siwon said.

WookKi then smile. "Allright. Let's go for a vacation." WookKi said.

Siwon smile. "Where you want to go?" Siwon ask.

"I ok with anywhere. But I don't want to go somewhere far. Let's just go somewhere in Korea." WookKi said.

Siwon think for a while. After think a suitable place, Siwon smile.

"Allright. Let's go to Jeju." Siwon said.

 "Jeju?" WookKi ask.

"Yes, Jeju. We can stay at my hotel there. With that, we can stay there for as long as we want. What do you think?" Siwon ask.

WookKi think for a while. He look at Siwon who smilling cutely to him with his dimple.

"Allright. We will go to Jeju." WookKi said. 

"Then, let's pack our thing." Siwon said.

"Pack our thing? Now?" WookKi ask.

"Yes, now. We can go there before night. I will call my secretary to book the ticket for us." Siwon said.

"Are you sure?" WookKi ask.

"Yes. Let's go tonight. We just pack the stuf that we need, if we need something more, we can buy there." Siwon said.

WookKi just remain silent and look at Siwon.

"Come on." Siwon said. 

Siwon pull WookKi hand. then both of them get of from the bed and go to their closset. WookKi were so happy. But he don't know that his life will change hundrend percent when he comeback to Seoul.

______________

Kyuhyun sigh. He look outside of the window. The scenery of beach were filling his eyes. Yuri beside Kyuhyun look at Kyuhyun. 

"Omo, Kyu ah. What's wrong? You seem so unhappy to come here. You will be meeting your fan here. You shoukd be happy." Yuri said.

Kyuhyun look at Yuri. "I not in the mood Noona. Why I have to come to Jeju just because the fan want to meet with me? If they were really my fan, then told them to come to Seoul and meet there." Kyuhyun said. 

"Don't said that Kyu ah. The one who bring you this far is your fan." Yuri said.

"What? My fan the one who bring me this far? No! It was my hard effort and my tallent who bring me this far. Did they sing for me that you said the one who bring me this far is my fan?" Kyuhyun ask.

"Okay. Whatever. For now please smile at your fan who will come and see you after this." Yuri said.

Yuri know Kyuhyun were in bad mood since this morning. But she don't know why. 

Kyuhyun look back at the window. The car were moving faster. 

"I will be happy if Siwon also here. Oh Siwon. I miss you. I still cannot give up to stole you from WookKi hyung. Hyung? He is not my hyung anymore. I hate him!" Kyuhyun said in his head.

"Kyu ah." Yuri once again call Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun look at Yuri. "What?" Kyuhyun ask.

"Actually we decide to go to Wonder Hotel, but the President of SM Entertainment also were there and hold the fan meeting of the group Shinwa there. So we decide to go to Jeju Four Season Hotel and hold your fan meeting there." Yuri said.

"It's ok." Kyuhyun said. "It's not like that Siwon will be there. So I don't have to be there." Kyuhyun said in his head.

"I want to sleep for a while. Please wake me up when we there." Kyuhyun said.

"Arrasso." Yuri said. 

Kyuhyun then sleep and hoping he meet with Siwon in his dream.

_____________

Siwon and WookKi walk together while Siwon were pushing the troley. Siwon and WookKi were looking so handsome with their fashion outlet. They seem like a boy group. Some of the girl who walk pass them will look at them. They walk out from the airport.

Siwon look arround. 

"They should be here by now." Siwon said.

WookKi look at Siwon. "Let's just wait." WookKi said. 

WookKi fathom his hand then inhale the air. "The fresh air of Jeju. I love it." WookKi said.

Siwon smile. "Aigoo, WookKi ah, you were so cute. You were lucky that we were at the public, if not, I will hug and kiss you now." Siwon said.

WookKi look at Siwon and smile. "It's ok. You can hug me tonight." WookKi said with a nughty smile.

"Omo, WookKi ah, you make me turn on." Siwon said.

WookKi just laugh. Then a car stop in front of them. Siwon and WookKi look at the car before the driver come out and greet them.

"Sir Siwon. Mianhei for being late. The hotel were in chaos now." The driver said.

Siwon suprise. "in chaos? what is that supposed to mean?" Siwon ask.

"You did not know about the fan meeting with the boy group Shinwa? Because of them, all their fan come to our hotel and stay there. then the fan who can't stay in room because all the room were full, stay in front of the hotel. Today were the day The Shinwa were here. that's why, the scene were a bit chaos." The driver said.

"Oh, about that. I know about t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter