PREPARE THE DEBUT

THE SWEET REVENGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a long of hardship Donghae had go throgh, the two month time he got to practise at last over. Now, the Suju is getting ready for their debut. Suju were now in the meeting room with Eunhyuk, Kangin, Jessica and Taeyeon were discussing about Suju's debut.

"So the decision had be made. Your title song will be U. All of you should get ready to recording and prepare to filming the mv." Eunhyuk said.

The Suju member just nod their head.

"Starting tomorrow, all of you will start the recording and try to finish in three days. Then practise the dance step. You all had to get ready to film the mv soon." Jessica add.

"After the mv filming. There is going to be a press conference to announce your debut." Kangin said.

All of them just listen and nod their head.

"One more thing. In your album, the song of Donghae that he had sing last time will be put into it." Taeyeon said.

Donghae suprise, he look at Taeyeon, while the other Suju member look at Donghae.

"My song also will be in the album?" Donghae ask.

"Yes. We find that your song maybe will be the hot song soon, so we decide to put it in the album to." Jessica said.

"After, Suju done promoting the album, you will continue to promoting your own song. You will have the solo activity right away after the Suju's album promoting." Eunhyuk said.

Donghae suprise. "How about the other member?" Donghae ask.

"We will try to create many activity to the other members. So don't worry." Kangin said.

"For now. All of you just get ready to debut." Kangin said.

10 minutes later, the meeting end. Eunhyuk, Jessica, Taeyeon and Kangin leave the room first. Suju member walk out from the room after they. For today, they got a free day to enjoy their last day before they got busy with the debut preparation.

"Hae ah. You were so lucky. Your song is going to be in our album. Then you will have your solo activity right away after our promoting." Leeteuk said.

Donghae look at Leeteuk. "But, I feel wrong with all of you." Donghae said.

"Why?" Yesung ask.

"All of you had become trainee longer than me, but I got to debut with all of you, then I will have the solo activity right away after ours. Mianhei guys." Donghae said.

"It's okay Hyung. At least you still bring the name of Suju. So you still promoting Suju name even you are doing solo activity." Ryeowook said.

"Yes. It so true." Sungmin add.

Donghae look at them. "Gomawo guys." Donghae said.

The others nod their head. "For now, let's enjoy our last day before we going to get busy." Leeteuk said.

"Yes, where should we go?" Yesung ask.

"Any suggestion?" Leeteuk ask.

"How about we go to mall? I want to but some clothes." Ryeowook said.

"Mall? Deal. Let's go." Sungmin said.

"Let's go!" Donghae said happily.

______________

Kyuhyun and Yuri were at the Seoul Mall. Kyuhyun want to buy some clothes and some stuff that he need. Kyuhyun take a look at the shoe that had capture his eyes. Yuri look at Kyuhyun.

"You like it?" Yuri ask.

"Yes, totally." Kyuhyun said. 

"Buy it then." Yuri said.

"I were thinking it." Kyuhyun said. 

Kyuhyun take the shoe, then try it. He walk arround to test the comfort of the shoe he were wearing. Yuri look at Kyuhyun.

"how it is?" Yuri ask.

"It were so comfortable. I should by two pairs of this." Kyuhyun said.

"Why?" Yuri ask.

"I would like to give a pair to Siwon hyung." Kyuhyun said.

Yuri nod her head. Kyuhyun call the staff and tell the staff his size with Siwon's size. He bought the shoe then walk out from the store. When Kyuhyun walk out, there is some fan girl who were waiting for him outside the store and take photo of him.

__________________ 

they walk arround the Seoul Mall. Ryeowook is the only one who holding the shopping bag, the others still not buying anything. They walk in front oh sport shoe store. Donghae stop and look at the sport shoe that be put at the display mirror. The shoe were so eye ctaching. The green bright colour totally catch his eyes antention. The other look at Donghae. 

"Hae ah,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter