THE HURT

THE SWEET REVENGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae wiped his hair with the towel. He manage to run out from the bathroom first. But, Eunhyuk will sure come out soon. So, he decide to wear his clothes quickly and walk out from the room as fast as possible before Eunhyuk come. Because he want to quickly walk out from the room. Donghae just take anything in his closset and wear it. Donghae take a white v-shirt that ily exposed his neck and part of his strong chest and a long pant. Donghae open the door and without any cautions, he just walk. But, he hit something.

Donghae can feel his face on something strong and a bit wet. Donghae walk back and look at the strong chest his face just land earlier. He look at the face of the owner who smilling to him.

"Omo, Hae ah. Now, you want to act like you accidently bump into me so you can kiss my strong chest?" Eunhyuk ask. "You don't have to do so. If you ask. I will let you taste everything on mybody." Eunhyuk smile naughtyly.

Donghae's face suddenly become red. "What were you talking about? Kiss you? In your dream. quickly get in and wear your clothes." Donghae said and give the way to Eunhyuk to come into the room.

Eunhyuk just wearing a towel that were wrap arround his waist. Eunhyuk smile and walk into the room. Donghae want to walk out from the room but being stop by Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk hold Donghae and close the door. Donghae look at Eunhyuk. 

"What you think you were doing?" Donghae ask.

Eunhyuk smile. he look at Donghae who were wearing a v-shirt. "Hae ah. You were so y now." Eunhyuk said.

Donghae look Eunhyuk's eyes that were staring at his chest that a bit expose. Donghae then cover his chest with his hand. 

"ented." Donghae said.

Eunhyuk smile. Eunhyuk then lock Donghae with his hand on the door. Donghae suprise. 

"Hyung. What are you doing?" Donghae ask. he try to look away. 

Eunhyuk smirk and move his face closer to Donghae. "Hae ah. You were so cute when I see your face closer like this." Eunhyuk said with a y voice.

Donghae tremble when he heard Eunhyuk's voice. He look at Eunhyuk's face that were so close with his face. Eunhyuk look at Donghae's lips. He want to smash his lips on that cherry lips. Eunhyuk move closer. Donghae also like give in, but then the door be knock from outside. Donghae suprise while Eunhyuk sigh. 

"Hae, Hyuk. come outside quickly. The dinner is ready." Lee halmeoni said from outside. 

"Arrasso halmeoni." Donghae said. he take the chance and push Eunhyuk away. 

Eunhyuk try to balance his stand so he not fall to the floor because Donghae push him. Donghae open the door and look at Eunhyuk. "While you staying here. Please behave yourself." Donghae said. 

Eunhyuk smile looking at Donghae. Donghae leave the the room and go to help Lee halmeoni prepare the dinner.

________

Donghae glare at Eunhyuk who just finish eating his dinner. Eunhyuk just wearing a black top tank. 

"Why he wear clothes like that?" Donghae ask and look at Lee halmeoni. 

But Lee halmeoni does not said a thing. Donghae helping Lee halmeoni clean up the plate and wash the dishes. While Donghae wash the dishes, Eunhyuk had some chat with Lee halmeoni.

"Halmeoni. Gomawo for letting Hae stay here for this past two years." Eunhyuk said.

Lee halmeoni smile. "It should be me who thanks to you and Hae because staying with me. At least I does not feel lonely." Lee halmeoni said.

Eunhyuk smile. "You must be so happy when first meet Hae right?" Eunhyuk ask.

"Very. I were very happy that time. He take care of me and always act like i were his real halmeoni. He always spoil with me and keep acting cute and cry baby when with me." Lee halmeoni said.

"Sure. He were so spoil even with me." Eunhyuk said and keep stealing a glances at Donghae who were busy washing the dish. 

Donghae just listen to what Eunhyuk and Lee halmeoni were talking about. "When did I spoil with you? Tch..." Donghae said in hie head. 

Eunhyuk were so happy talking about Donghae with Lee halmeoni and Donghae join them after finish washing the dish. Donghae were massage Lee halmeoni leg. Eunhyk look at Donghae. "Wow, I never know that you can massage people. You should do that to me to. I were so tired driving far from Seoul." Eunhyuk said.

Donghae glare at Eunhyuk. "Why should I?" Donghae ask. 

Lee halmeoni look at Donghae. "Hae ah. Why you asking something like that. just massage your hyung after this." Lee halmeoni said.

Eunhyuk smile and stick his touge out to Donghae when Lee halmeoni look at Donghae. Donghae just glare at Eunhyuk.

"Halmeoni. I were tired to. Tomorrow I had to wake up early to check the stock of the tea that will be taken by our buyer." Donghae said and lie.

"Halmeoni. Look, he were running away and don't want to massage my leg." Eunhyuk said with aegyo and hold Lee halmeoni's hand.

Lee halmeoni look at Donghae. "Hae ah. Just massage your hyung." Lee halmeoni said.

Donghae sigh. "Arrasso Halmeoni. I will give him a massage." Donghae said.

Eunhyuk smile while Donghae were glaring at Eunhyuk.

___________

Donghae put the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter