GOODBYE WOOKKI

THE SWEET REVENGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Siwon put his luggage in front of the bed, then he walk to the bed and throw his body onto the bed. When Siwon lay down on the bed, the scent of Wookki fill his nose. His eyes suddenly fill with tears and the tears slowly come out flowing down on his cheek.

"WookKi ah. How could you leave me just like that. Now, who will take care of me?" Siwon asking while crying.

Because there is no one answering the question, Siwon keep on crying. Siwon look at his photo with WookKi being hang at the wall. Siwon stand up and walk to the photo. The photo of him and WookKi smile happily.

"Now, all this just become memory." Siwon said. Then he take the photo and hug it. "Wookki, please know that I can't live without you, but I will try to move on and forget you." Siwon said. he look at the photo and kiss the photo.

___________

Wookki were in the wheel chair while Eunhyuk push the wheel chair from behind. Eunhyuk bring Wookki to the sky garden, where there is no roof at the half of the floor and that floor just be decorated as a garden and a space to relax. Eunhyuk push the wheel chair to the place where WookKi can see a nice view of Jeju. Eunhyuk stop, then stand beside WookKi.

WookKi look at Eunhyuk. "Gamsahanimida." WookKi said weakly.

Eunhyuk just smile. 

"By the way. What is your name? I don't even know your name." WookKi said.

Eunhyuk laugh. "My name is Lee HyukJae. But people call me Lee EunHyuk. For you, you just can call me HyukKie." Eunhyuk said.

"How about your age?" WookKi ask.

"I were 26 years old. Am I the Hyung?" Eunhyuk ask.

Wookki smile and nod his head. "Yes you are. I were 24 years old. My name were WookKi. Choi WookKi." WookKi said.

"What a cute name you had." Eunhyuk said.

They look at each other. "Hyukkie Hyung, gomawo." WookKi said.

"Why?" Eunhyuk ask.

"because you had save me. I really feel so grateful to you. Once again. Gomawo." WookKi said.

"It's ok. It be my pleasure to save you." Eunhyuk said.

WookKi look at the view. Eunhyuk still looking at WookKi.

"So, what is your plan after this?" Eunhyuk ask.

"I want to go back to Seoul. Can you help me with that? I don't have my id card with me. So it's gonna be a bit hard." WookKi said.

"Don't worry. I will handle it for you." Eunhyuk said.

"Gomawo Hyung." WookKi said again.

They stay silent before Eunhyuk ask Wookki.

"Actually, what had happen to you? Why you were in the ocean?" Eunhyuk ask.

WookKi sigh. He look at Eunhyuk. "Mianhei Hyung. I don't think I were ready to tell you about my story." WookKi said.

Eunhyuk nod his head. "Arrasso. If you still not ready. Then tell me when you ready. For now, I will try find a way so you can go back to Seoul." Eunhyuk said.

WookKi just nod his head,

______________

THREE DAYS LATER

Kyuhyun look his reflection on the mirror. He fix his hair and his scarf. After sastifield with his reflection he walk out from his room and go to the kitchen. He take the lunch box then walk to the door. Kyuhyun want to go and visit Siwon. So he prepare the lunch box to Siwon. he know Siwon might be not eat well this day because Wookki were not arround. Kyuhyun walk out from his appartment then walk to the lift.

Kyuhyun drive his car to Siwon's house. When he arrived at the house he park his car in front of the house. Kyuhyun get out from the car and walk staright to the door. He press the bell and wait for Siwon to open the door. After 1 minute waiting, he press the bell again. But still the door not be open. Kyuhyun the press the bell many times and at last after 5 minutes, the door be open. Kyuhyun look at Siwon who open the door.

"Oh, you." Siwon said then open the door and invite Kyuhyun in.

"Hyung, what had happen to you?" Kyuhyun ask.

Siwon just ignore Kyuhyun and walk into the living room and seat on the sofa. Kyuhyun get in the house. he we so shock looking at the house in such a mess. He already shock because Siwon also in a mess with his beard and his hair and everything. Now Kyuhyun were shock because the house were in mess.

Kyuhyun walk to the living room. He look at Siwon who seating on the sofa and watch the tv blankly.

"Hyung, are you okay?" Kyuhyun ask.

Siwon look at Kyuhyun. "I ok, don't worry." Siwon said.

"I bring you some lunch. Would you like to eat this now?" Kyuhyun ask

Siwon look at the lunch box. "Just leave it there. I will eat that after this." Siwon said.

Kyuhyun look at Siwon and then look arround. Kyuhyun then walk to Siwon.

"No. You have to eat now. Hyung, you had to move on. Until when you want to be like this. Now, eat this, then go and take the bath. Then follow me. I want go and register WookKi's death." Kyuhyun said.

Siwon look at Kyuhyun with lazy eyes. Kyuhyun then grab Siwon's hand.

"Come on." Kyuhyun said then pull Siwon to stand up.

Siwon stand up then Kyuhyun pull him to go to the dinning table. Kyuhyun push Siwon to seat then he open the lunch box. Siwon look at the lunch box. Kyuhyun go to the kitchen and take the chopstick and the spoon. Kyuhyun bring it to Siwon. Kyuhyun put the chopstick in Siwon's hand.

"Now eat." Kyuhyun said.

Siwon then eat the food. Kyuhyun go to the kitchen. He clean up the kitchen. He can see there is so many ramen's cup. He wash the dirty dish. He put all the empty cup to a rubbish plastic. Then he walk to the living room. he clean the living room. Siwon look at Kyuhyun.

"Kyu." Siwon call Kyuhyun

Kyuhyun look at Siwon. "Yes?" Kyuhyun ask.

"Gomawo." Siwon said.

Kyuhyun smile. "It's okay." Kyuhyun said.

Siwon then continue eating. He look back at Kyuhyun and he sigh.

"Kyu" Siwon call Kyuhyun again. kyuhyun look at Siwon.

"Do you still love me?" Siwon ask.

Kyuhyun suprise. "Why did you ask me that?" Kyuhyun ask.

"I think, I need a replacement to replace WookKi inside my heart. So with that, i can move on. Will you be the replacement of WookKi?" Siwon ask.

Kyuhyun smile happily in his heart. But he still control. "I don't know hyung. If we really need each other. I will try to be the replacement of WookKi hyung to you." Kyuhyun said.

Siwon smile. He stand up and walk to Kyuhyun and hug Kyuhyun.

"Gamsahanimda Kyu." Siwon whisper to Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun smile. "At last. you be mine." Kyuhyun said in his head.

_______

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter