SECRET DATE

THE SWEET REVENGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Siwon were in tremble. Donghae's hand keep on rubbing his bulge. he were hard. Donghae just smirk when he feel that Siwon's were hard. Even Donghae were eating his pasta with his right hand. His left hand still rubbing Siwon's bulge that make Siwon tremble in worried. Siwon try to bring his hand down and push Donghae's hand away, but Donghae will hold his hand and don't want to let it go. Siwon were sweating.

Kyuhyun look at Siwon. 

"Won Hyung, are you okay?" Kyuhyun ask, because Donghae and Eunhyuk were there, he can't call Siwon as Oppa.

Siwon look at Kyuhyun and smile. "Yes, I am okay." Siwon said.

"But you were sweating. is there something wrong?" Kyuhyun ask.

"I..." Siwon can't finish his sentence. Eunhyuk were looking at Siwon then look at Donghae. "I want to go to the toilet." Siwon said. 

"Okay then. Go and come back quickly." Kyuhyun said.

Donghae smirk. He pull his hand. Siwon get up from his seat slowly so Kyuhyun will not discover his bulge that were hard. Then Siwon leave all of them. Donghae look at the leaving Siwon then take out his phone. Kyuhyun were focus eating his pasta. Donghae show the signal to Eunhyuk to call him. 

Eunhyuk get the signal then take out his phone. He look for Donghae's number and call it. But he put his phone on the table so Kyuhyun will does not suspect something fishy. Donghae's phone ring. Kyuhyun look at Donghae. Donghae take his phone and look at Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun. 

"I had to take this call." Donghae said.

Eunhyuk nod his head. Kyuhyun just glare at Donghae. Donghae stand up from the seat and act like he were taking the call and leave Kyuhyun with Eunhyuk. When Kyuhyun can't see him, Donghae put his phone into his pocket then go straight to the toilet.

________

Siwon sigh and look to his reflection in the mirror. He fix his pant. He take the tissue then wiped his sweat. He fix his hair and look at his handsome face once again. After sastified with his look, Siwon get ready to walk out from the toilet. He walk to the door and want to open the door. When Siwon open the door, he were suprise, because Donghae were in front of him with a big smile on his face. 

"Hae ah, what are you doing here?" Siwon ask.

Donghae walk closer to Siwon and Siwon step back. The door been close again by Donghae and Donghae lock it. Siwon look at Donghae.

"Hae ah, what are you doing?" Siwon ask.

"Nothing, I just can't hold myself." Donghae said and walk closer to Siwon. Siwon step back until he were lean at the wall. Donghae walk closer and lock Siwon at the wall. 

"Can't hold yourself?" What is that mean?" Siwon ask.

Donghae laugh. "I can't hold myself to taste you." Donghae said.

"Hae ah, what are you talking about. We are at public. Someone can get in anytime." Siwon said again.

Donghae move his face closer to Siwon's face. "That's why I lock the door." Donghae whisper ily to Siwon. 

Siwon gulp. "Hae ah, look. I had a lover now. Kyu, he is my new lover. I don't want to cheat on him. So please stay away from me." Siwon said. He push Donghae away from him. Then Siwon walk to the door without looking at Donghae. 

Donghae look at Siwon. "What? You don't want to cheat on him? How about me? Did you care about me when you cheat on me?" Donghae asking in his head. Donghae walk quickly to Siwon, before Siwon can open the dorr, Donghae put his hand on Siwon's shoulder and pull Siwon to face him, then Donghae push Siwon lean to the door and Donghae lock Siwon by the door. 

"Hae ah please stop this." Siwon said.

Donghae smirk. "Do you want to play a game?" Donghae ask.

Siwon look at Donghae. "What game?" Siwon ask.

"This game." Donghae said then smash his lips on Siwon lips.

Siwon suprise. he want to reject the lips but Donghae keep his lips. Siwon lips open slowly and reply the kiss. Their tounge were fighting to dominate to the kiss then Donghae just give up and welcome Siwon's tounge into his mouth. Siwon's hand move to Donghae's body and hug the body while Donghae's hand were locking Siwon's neck. They share a very lustful kiss.

__________

Kyuhyun had finish eating his pasta. he glances at his watch. Then he look at the way to the toilet. He also keep steal a glance at Eunhyuk beside him. Eunhyuk were busy with his phone. "Where is Won Oppa? Why he were so long at the toilet." Kyuhyun asking in his head. Kyuhyun decide to go to the toilet and look for Siwon. 

Eunhyuk look at Kyuhyun who were standing and leave the table. Eunhyuk smirk. Then he focus back to his phone. Kyuhyun walk to the toilet. He try to open the door but the door be lock from inside. Kyuhyun knock the door and call Siwon's name.

"Won Hyung! Are you inside?" Kyuhyun call for Siwon.

Siwon and Donghae who were kissing take their lips apart. Siwon were suprise and look at the door. Donghae smirk and hug Siwon. Siwon push Donghae away from him. 

"It were Kyu. Hae ah, go inside and hide." Siwon said.

Donghae smile. "Why should I?" Donghae ask.

Siwon look at the door and look back at Donghae with a panic face. "Ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter