THE TRUTH

THE SWEET REVENGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Show start. Lee Dong Wook and Shing Dong Yup welcome the guest to the studio. 

"Anyeonghaseyo, the viewers at Home." DongWook said.

"Well, today the studio were fill with a handsome boy that making a girl scream over them had coming to share their story. Let's introduce them." DongYup said. 

"They not just melt the girls with their face but with their great voice." DongWook ask.

The camera focus to the guest. The guest waving their hand to the camera. There are Donghae, kyuhyun. lee Min Hoo, Lee Hong Ki, Jung Yong Hwa and jang Geuk Seuk.

"Yes. But what is more special for today is we had both the best man singer in Korea. Cho Kyuhyun the Voice of God and also the newcomer that had shake the music industry, Lee Donghae!" DongWook said with an excited voice.

The camera focus to Donghae and Cho Kyuhyun that waving their hand. 

"Let's start with Lee Donghae shi. Can you introduce yourself?" DongYup ask.

"Sure." Donghae said and smile.

"You sure had a killer smile." DongWook said.

Donghae laugh shyly. "Anyeonghaseyo. Na ireum, Lee Donghae ibnida. i were the member of Suju." lee Donghae said.

"Okay. but, Donghae shi, you wrote on your boad is 'The Real Me'. What is that supposed to mean?" DongYup ask.

"Today I would like to introduce to fan the real me before I turn to be Lee Donghae." Donghae said.

Kyuhyun suprise he look at Donghae. "What is that supposed to mean? Did he want to tell the world that he were Choi WookKi?" Kyuhyun ask in his head. 

"Sure. I can't wait to heard your story after this." DongWook said. "Now, let's go to Kyuhyun shi." 

Kyuhyun were looking blankly at a space. The camera and every eyes were looking at Kyuhyun.

"Kyuhyun shi?" DongYup call for Kyuhyun.

Then Kyuhyun back to reality. "yes?" Kyuhyun ask.

"Please introduce yourself." DongWook said.

Kyuhyun take a deep breath and look at Donghae who were smirking at him. 

"Anyeonghaseyo, Na Ireum, Cho Kyuhyun Ibnida." Kyuhyun said.

"Alright. Now let's go to the next guest." DongYup said.

While all the guest were introduce theirself, Kyuhyun just lost in his own world. He keep looking at Donghae who were focus to the guest. After all the guest finish introduce theirself, Dongwook go bak to Lee Donghae.

"okay, I were so sure that everyone were so excited to heard the story of Donghae shi right? So, let's heard from him first." DongYup said.

Donghae take a deep breath. "This is it. I going to tell the truth. In this live show, everyone will know who are you Kyuhyun." Donghae said in his head. 

_________

Eunhyuk open the door and enter the studio. he look at Donghae seating with other guest. 

"Hae ah. This is your decision. After this, please make sure to forget them and move on with your life. What ever happen, I will protect you. You are my Dongsaeng. Even not my real dongsaeng, but you are still my dongsaeng." Eunhyuk said.

Eunhyuk take a deep breath when DongYup told Donghae to start first. "Hae ah, good luck." Eunhyuk said in his head.

__________

Donghae sigh. Everyone look at him. 

"Actually, my real name is not Lee Donghae. The fan know me as lee Donghae, the dongsaeng to Lee Eunhyuk. I attend good school at New York and graduate from college. But, that is not the real me." Donghae said.

Kyuhyun shock. he were sweating. All the guess like whispering to each other, also the viewer at the studio. Even the staf also whispering to each other. 

"What did you mean? So, the indetity about you were all made up?" DongYup ask.

Donghae take a deep breath. "Yes all of that were made up." My real name is Choi.. WookKi..." Donghae said.

Kyuhyun were shock. He look at Donghae. "What were he planning to do?" Kyuhyun ask.

"I were an orphan coming from Busan with my Dongsaeng to Seoul, because my Dongsaeng want to be a singer. I so love my Dongsaeng, so, I would like to make his dream come true. We come to Seoul together and we sing together at MYeongDong. My dongsaeng also go audition to many entertainment company. he always fail, but one company had take him in at last after a years he go audition to many company. Since that, I always work hard to pay for our live expense. I sing at myeondeong alone while my Dongsaeng be a trainee at the company. Even it hard, i try to do my best so my dongsaeng can become a singer. I even starve myself to make sure he got to eat and wear a nice clothes." Donghae said.

Everyone were so focus listening to Donghae's story.

"So, what happen to your dongsaeng now? Did he really become a singer?" Dongyup ask.

"He did. He really become a great singer." Donghae said.

"Who is him?" DongWook ask.

"I will tell you after this. Let me continue my story." Donghae said.

"Sure." Dongyup said.

"When I were singing alone. I meet a guy. He were such a nice guy. But, after become friend, we become more close to each other and we confess that we love each other." Donghae said.

The studio once again were in chaos by the whispering voice.

"You mean? you are gay?" Dongwook ask.

Donghae nod his head. "The man were Choi Siwon. the president of Choi Hotel." Donghae said.

"What?!" DongWook suddenly shout.

"The young and hot president of Choi Hotel is gay?" Dongyup ask.

Donghae nod his head.

________

Siwon were checking the file on his desk. He turn the page one by one and sign it. The door be knock.

"Come in." Siwon said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter