OUR SWEET TIME

THE SWEET REVENGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunhyuk bring Donghae to his room. Eunhyuk put his right hand arround Donghae's waist. While Donghae lean his head to Eunhyuk's chest. When in front of Donghae's room, Eunhyuk open the door and they walk into the room.  Eunhyuk help Donghae change his clothes. Donghae just wearing a t-shirt and long pant. Eunhyuk place Donghae on the bed. Donghae lay down and Eunhyuk cover Donghae's body with blanket. Eunhyuk hold Donghae's hand and look at Donghae. Donghae also look at Eunhyuk. Donghae don't know why but he feel so safe with Eunhyuk now.

"You want anything?" Eunhyuk ask.

Donghae shake his hand. "I just want to rest." Donghae said.

Eunhyuk sigh. "But, what actually happen?" Eunhyuk ask.

Donghae look away from Eunhyuk's face. Eunhyuk just look at Donghae.

"Arrasso. I understand if you don't want to share it with me. But, when you ready, make sure to tell me okay. Whatever it is, I will be beside you and I always be here with you." Eunhyuk said.

Donghae's hurt tremble when heard that from Eunhyuk. Donghae look back at Eunhyuk. "Gomawo Hyung." Donghae said. 

Eunhyuk smile. "Sure. I will be at my room. If you need anything just call me." Eunhyuk said.

Donghae smile. Eunhyuk let go of Donghae's hand and walk out from the room.

Donghae look at the leaving Eunhyuk. Donghae sigh. He try to sleep but he keep thinking about Kyuhyun who had kill him. 

"How could you Kyu? You not just stole Siwon from me, but you also had stole my life. I will not let this pass." Donghae said. He fell asleep.

_________

Donghae crying and drive the car. He drive faster and faster. When he driving, there is Kyuhyun in front of the car, he suprise and try to avoid Kyuhyun by turn the steering. His car suddenly out of control and his car fall to the ocean. 

"arghhh. Someone help me!" Donghae shouting. His hand were struggling for help. Then he feel his hand be touch and someone said his name. 

"Hae ah. Hae ah. Are you okay?" Eunhyuk hold Donghae's hand. 

Donghae open his eyes and look arround. The sound of lightning can be heard. Outside of the house were rain heavilly. Eunhyuk wiped Donghae's face that were sweating. Donghae change his position from laying down to seating. Eunhyuk seat beside Donghae.

"Hae ah, are you okay? Did you have a nightmare?" Eunhyuk ask. 

"Yes. I have a nightmare." Donghae said.

Eunhyuk pull Donghae into his embrace. Donghae just let Eunhyuk doing so.

"What happen actually? Why you become like this today?" Eunhyuk ask. 

Donghae remain silent. Eunhyuk take Donghae out from his embrace and look at Donghae deep in his eyes. Donghae look at Eunhyuk. 

"you still don't want to tell me?" Eunhyuk ask.

Donghae nod his head. 

"Okay. I will wait untill you tell me. But just remember that, I love you." Eunhyuk said.

Donghae look at Eunhyuk. "You love me?" Donghae ask.

"Of course I am. I love you as my dongsaeng." Eunhyuk said.

Donghae feel disapointed when Eunhyuk said that.

"Gomawo Hyung." Donghae said.

"Arrasso. go back to sleep." Eunhyuk said and stand up from the bed. 

"God night Hyung." Donghae said.

Eunhyuk smile and wipe Donghae's hair. Eunhyuk walk out from the room and close the door. Eunhyuk sigh when he close the door. 

"Why you don't want to tell me Hae ah? Did you does not believe in me?" Eunhyuk ask.

Eunhyuk walk back to his room.

__________

Donghae can't sleep. the lightning sound and the scare of his nighmare make him awake. Donghae remove the blanket. He walk to the door and open the door. He walk out from the room and go to Eunhyuk's room. He open the door and take a peek inside. 

Eunhyuk were reading on the bed and lean at the bed's head. Eunhyuk look so handsome with his blond hair. Eunhyuk just wearing a blank top tank while his lower body were cover with blanket. With his glasses, make Eunhyuk more handsome and look so charimastic. 

"how, he can reading with all the sound of lightning?" Donghae asking in his head.

Eunhyuk knock the door and open the door. Eunhyuk look at Donghae.

"Hae ah? What's wrong?" Eunhyuk ask.

Donghae gulp. "Hyung, I scare to sleep alone. Can I sleep here with you?" Donghae ask.

Eunhyuk smile. "of course you can." Eunhyuk said and put the book and glasses on the desk beside his bed.

"I will sleep on the sofa." Donghae said and walk to the sofa.

"No, come and sleep with me." Eunhyuk said and pat the space beside him.

"Sleep with you?" Donghae ask.

Eunhyuk nod his head. "Yes. Come and get on the bed." Eunhyuk said.

"It's okay Hyung. I will just sleep on the sofa." Donghae said.

Eunhyuk remove the blanket from his body and stand up. Donghae's heart suddenly stop beating. Eunhyuk were so y. he were wearing a fix boxer. Donghae turn arround not to look at Eunhyuk.

"No, you have to sleep with me on the bed." Eunhyuk said.

he walk to Donghae and grab Donghae's hand and pull Donghae to his bed.

"But, hyung..." Donghae can't finish his sentences when Eunhyuk were so close to him. he can feel the others warm breath at his face's skin.

Donghae try not to look at Eunhyuk's face and look down at the floor, but his eyes look at Eunhyuk's fit boxer, even Eunhyuk's bulge can be see. It were so big. Donghae gulp.

"Now, sleep beside me." Eunhyuk seat and push Donghae fall to the bed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter